The ending of Doubt ***SPOILERS***

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
316 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
7115 pageviews
5 comments

JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
space
$17,115 | Props total: 4590 4590
The ending of Doubt ***SPOILERS***

I'm just wondering how others interpreted the ending of Doubt. I have several ideas of what happened, but I'm wondering about everyone else.

First, PSH molested the black kid and that other bad kid. However, the black kid still loved him, which is why he cried when he resigned. The bad kid of course didn't like, which is why he was happy when he did.

Two, PSH wasn't really guilty of any wrongdoing, but may have done something else in his past as last church and felt he must leave before it followed him there. Maybe he did it to also protect the black kid?

Three, PSH was also a homos3xual, which was why the black kid related to him so much. The bad kid being happy when PSH resigned merely had to do with PSH disciplning him more than anything and when he made fun of him at basketball practice. I think this makes the most sense. It didn't seem like it was in PSH's demeanor to molest a child. Homos3xuality in the church is looked down upon, which is why he probably left his last church and felt he has to leave this one too.

5 comments for "The ending of Doubt ***SPOILERS***"

9 years ago '05        #2
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 73 73
it was never confirmed if PSH r*ped the kids or if he was gay....its all up to the viewers personal interpretation but nothing was 100 percent confirmed.
 9 years ago '04        #3
JFamis 236 heat pts236 OP
space
space
 STATlanta2006 said:
it was never confirmed if PSH r*ped the kids or if he was gay....its all up to the viewers personal interpretation but nothing was 100 percent confirmed.
That's why I asked how you interpreted it and put my three different interpretations I've been bouncing back and forth from.
 9 years ago '05        #4
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 73 73
my bad didn't read clearly....i dont think PSH hoffman did anything with the donald kid, but i wouldn't be surprised if he abused that badass kid with a smirk at the end....i do think PSH's character may have had a previous history of maybe having s3xual affairs with other nuns or something but i don't think he was gay....definitely a thought-provoking film and makes u think about alot of sh*t we deal with as a society....the whole sermon about the feathers and pillows and gossip was awesome.
 9 years ago '04        #5
JFamis 236 heat pts236 OP
space
space
 STATlanta2006 said:
my bad didn't read clearly....i dont think PSH hoffman did anything with the donald kid, but i wouldn't be surprised if he abused that badass kid with a smirk at the end....i do think PSH's character may have had a previous history of maybe having s3xual affairs with other nuns or something but i don't think he was gay....definitely a thought-provoking film and makes u think about alot of sh*t we deal with as a society....the whole sermon about the feathers and pillows and gossip was awesome.
Yup. This movie is getting slept on here.
 9 years ago '06        #6
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3034 3034
I wanna watch this but ive seen like 6 movies in December already im not sure if I wanna shell out another $11.50. Ill check for a DVD Screener online of it seems like a good movie I like when they have these ambiguous endings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy