Biggie Is Overated.... Seriously

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #141
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 smokeweed101. said:
I agree Biggie has 1 not 2 but one good album and Pac has 13 albums of trash.
13 albums of trash?? are you serious??

Big had only ONE good album??

You must be some suburban white kid.

It's obvious that this whole site is filled with a bunch of teenaged suburban white kids who don't know anything about hip hop whatsoever. Thats why I don't bother posting in here.

01-02-2009, 02:58 PM         #142
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark Stan said:
Who Do You Believe In
Catching Feelingz
Fortune & Fame
Ambitionz Az A Ridah
Unconditional Love
TroubleSome
Tradin War Stories
Bury Me A G
From The Cradle 2 The Grave
Str8 Ballin
Starin Thru My Rearview
Is It Cool 2 fu*k!
Never Had A Friend Like Me
High Till I die.
So Much Pain
Letter 2 My Unborn Child
fu*kin Wit The Wrong n*gga

These are some of my most played songs ever and there all 2Pac songs. And I'm sure you've never even heard some of these songs before. Maybe you haven't heard enough of his material or maybe you have really horrible taste in music. And I didn't mention not one song from Me Against The World or Makaveli and they're both classics. 2Pac is the Ali of hip hop whether you like him or not.
Ali proved his worth he didn't get knocked out in Vegas by a limo driver.

And btw I heard them all they suck, fu*king suck.
 01-02-2009, 03:00 PM         #143
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:

You must be some suburban white kid.
I actually grew up in the hood which is why I know what 2pac preached was bullsh*t, no one is that hard and nothing is cool about the hood.

I actually am one of those black people that tells you to move out the hood, and can still listen to Big L. Music has nothing to do with your surroundings.
 01-02-2009, 03:02 PM         #144
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This website proves why a black man gets unfair treatment. Pac was a lame, a lame who went to jail just to come out talk sh*t and become another statistic for the white man.

And I am not black for not supporting him. I will never support that piece of sh*t, his music was mediocre anyways. And then his sales come from rich white people so go figure, who is the suburb kid really?
 01-02-2009, 03:05 PM         #145
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Their deaths catapulted them to legendary status, that's true but that's more true of biggie than it is of Tupac.

2pac actually was a good artist, he actually made good music... he dropped 4back to back solid albums and even his 1st two are pretty good. He wasn't a one dimensional rapper like Biggie was. (Biggie really is no different than today's Lil Waynes, and T.I.s. They make the same kind of music) 2pac had something to say, and more often than not, he got his message across. There is not one new rapper out today that is hot that you can compare to 2pac.... I can compare plenty rappers to biggie though...

I'm pretty sure even if Tupac had not died, he'd still be held in high regard in many rappers and fan's opinions. I'd see Tupac the same now for his earlier classics even if he had lived and "sold out" (which he would never have done, I don't think so anyway)

Biggie on the other hand just wasn't anywhere near Tupac's level... nice lyricist, but thats where it ends... He doesn't deserve the "GOAT" title. His music had little to no substance... and I don't consider music that consists mainly of "fu*k my moms" "bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch" "I'm a playa, I love it when you call me Big Poppa" "I'll suck ya daddy's d*ck"

I'm not a biggie hater, sh*t, I'm listening to "Missing You" off of Life After death right now and I consider it one of the best Hip Hop songs I've ever heard. Its just songs like that are like a needle in a haystack for biggie. I could listen to that 50 years from now, but who the hell is gonna be listening to One More Chance 50 years form now??? That isn't genuine good music...

But I could name dozens of Pac songs that have that kind of lasting appeal...

You haven't heard all 13 of his albums... that I can bet... sh*t if you have I'll paypal you $100... talking out of your a.ss

I on the other hand have all of his albums.... I'd consider his first 2 to be mediocre, but his last four were spectacular...

Thug Life
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
The Don k!lluminati...

I mean, to say that those albums are trash is just an afront to music in general man

Now on to his posthumas releases (Which I admit none live up to his pre-death albums, but even his post death albums have some classic tracks)

R U Still Down has Hell Razor.... the very first track, I forgot what its called... the the other version of str8 ballin and plenty other great tracks...

Still I rise - Has The title track which is one of 2pac best tracks with one of his best verses... Secretz Of War, Baby Don't Cry, As The World Turns.... The good Die Young, k!lluminati, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets... U Can Be Touched.. Letter To The President

Until The End Of Time has the album title track, Letter To My Unborn

anyway u get the picture.... all his albums have great tracks...

I can put together a list of the best songs of his posthumas releases and it will def no doubt beat out any list of Biggie's songs...

I mean to call all of 2pac's albums trash when I am 100% positively sure you've probably only heard 1 is just ridiculous... sh*t, the only one you probably heard was either Pac's Life, or Loyal 2 The Game huh???

The only 2pac albums I'd call trash are the last 2 that have been released... but even then Loyal To The Game had that Scot Storch track and to me its one of pacs best as well....... Pac's Life is just a fu*king disgrace... The only good tracks were Dumpin, and Soon As I get home... sh*t didn't even feel like a Pac album...

Heck yeah, he has so many great songs its just unreal... How anybody can call him wack is beyond me...

I'm talking about biggie because of how overrated he is... How tastelss his music is, and pointless his music is and cause he's held to such a high regard even though he really is no diff than Lil Wayne today. if Lil Wayne was shot and k!lled he'd be the biggie of our generation... and people 10 years from now would be saying the same thing about him, and people like me would be getting crucified for going against the grain on an artist that obviously does not deserve all the praise...

Wooo... I wrote a fu*king book.... lol
Just chill, just chill you are taking it too serious, just because I don't like his albums doesn't mean I haven't heard them, I have heard every 2pac album before he died and used to have most of them. It means nothing to this argument they are all overrated on here.

If people spent this much energy raising their kids the way they defend Pac we would have a great society.
 9 years ago '08        #146
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DJ Endo said:
13 albums of trash?? are you serious??

Big had only ONE good album??

You must be some suburban white kid. :

It's obvious that this whole site is filled with a bunch of teenaged suburban white kids who don't know anything about hip hop whatsoever. Thats why I don't bother posting in here.

dawg why u gotta bring white kids as if blacks know more about hip hop than whiteS??
 9 years ago '08        #147
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
This website proves why a black man gets unfair treatment. Pac was a lame, a lame who went to jail just to come out talk sh*t and become another statistic for the white man.

And I am not black for not supporting him. I will never support that piece of sh*t, his music was mediocre anyways. And then his sales come from rich white people so go figure, who is the suburb kid really?
 9 years ago '08        #148
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 9 years ago '06        #149
DJ Endo 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I actually grew up in the hood which is why I know what 2pac preached was bullsh*t,
1.) There were people that hard. There are a few of them left.

2.) What did pac say that was 'bullsh*t'? ....There is no way you could REALLY be from the hood and think tupac preahced bullsh*t. It just.... DOESN'T happen.

3.) You probably were a baby when tupac was doing his thing in the mid 90's just like 90% of the people on this board. Tupac's messages are still relevant and were even more relevant back then. If you were around you would know this. If you were from the hood you would know this. How many of BIGs songs are still relevant today???

So, saying PAC had 13 albums of trash is just retarded. Seems like everybody likes to jump on stupid bandwagons on this board. Without really looking into sh*t for themselves. "BIGs Overrated" "PAC's overrated" ..oh wow...... you're really DIFFERENT now. Don't you feel special.
 9 years ago '06        #150
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
biggie only put out 2 albums = the n*gga is over overrated!!!!

definitely not the greatest imo.
 9 years ago '06        #151
DJ Endo 
space
space
^^on top of that 2pac was much more than a great rapper. He was a visionary. Look at the video dude posted above me. Speaks volumes.
 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM         #152
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
1.) There were people that hard. There are a few of them left.

2.) What did pac say that was 'bullsh*t'? ....There is no way you could REALLY be from the hood and think tupac preahced bullsh*t. It just.... DOESN'T happen.

3.) You probably were a baby when tupac was doing his thing in the mid 90's just like 90% of the people on this board. Tupac's messages are still relevant and were even more relevant back then. If you were around you would know this. If you were from the hood you would know this. How many of BIGs songs are still relevant today???

So, saying PAC had 13 albums of trash is just retarded. Seems like everybody likes to jump on stupid bandwagons on this board. Without really looking into sh*t for themselves. "BIGs Overrated" "PAC's overrated" ..oh wow...... you're really DIFFERENT now. Don't you feel special.
You see you a.ssume people in the hood have to like Pac, why because he talks about violence and bullsh*t that goes on there? While he profits off of it and glamorizes it in his big mansion paid for by suburban rap fans, regardless if he makes a song about Brenda he turns around and brags about how he is a thug that k!lls people.

I won't get into that any more, I will keep it lyrics related, his lyrics were mediocre, doesn't matter the age I listened to it or any of your irrelevant arguments.
 9 years ago '06        #153
DJ Endo 
space
space
 wepainters said:
dawg why u gotta bring white kids as if blacks know more about hip hop than whiteS??
Generally speaking.. it's suburban white kids that make stupid statements like the one he did above. Anyone can do their homework on hip hop. But nobody KNOWS like someone who is from that world. Thats just what it is.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 01-02-2009 at 04:01 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #154
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
biggie was da sh*t!! as a matter of fact he is underrated!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #155
DJ Endo 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You see you a.ssume people in the hood have to like Pac, why because he talks about violence and bullsh*t that goes on there? While he profits off of it and glamorizes it in his big mansion paid for by suburban rap fans, regardless if he makes a song about Brenda he turns around and brags about how he is a thug that k!lls people.

I won't get into that any more, I will keep it lyrics related, his lyrics were mediocre, doesn't matter the age I listened to it or any of your irrelevant arguments.
Look @ yourself. Making a.ssumptions on what I a.ssume.

Never once did I say if you were from the hood you had to like pac. But to say that all 13 of his albums are garbage is just bullsh*t. My arguments are very relevant and valid. If not, why are you replying to them.

and the "he's a hypocrite" argument is played. Every human being on this earth has multiple facets of their personality.

out.
:dancingcool:
 01-02-2009, 04:02 PM         #156
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ali proved his worth he didn't get knocked out in Vegas by a limo driver.

And btw I heard them all they suck, fu*king suck.
you know nothing of hip hop...

Last edited by AlexG1989; 01-02-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #157
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 01-02-2009, 04:04 PM         #158
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

If you spent this much energy that you're spending to hate on another black man, the world would be a better place. If you don't like his music, why spend so much time trying to convince others not to like it. You're just an internet gimmick. Oh you hate 2Pac. :applause: Congratulations. You're brave. Grab a boxden trophy. You can't change the minds of millions upon millions of listeners. Obviously, you are in the minority of people that don't like 2Pac so in other words there might be something wrong with you. Maybe you're taste in music is just doo doo. And did I read you bring Big L's name into this conversation?
 9 years ago '06        #159
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
but still tho yall answer this question for me please,
How can Biggie be the greatest when he put out only 2 albums???
labeling him the GOAT just doesn't make sense at all.
 9 years ago '08        #160
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12557 12557
^Easy, Quality>>>>>Quantity.

although i dont think he's the goat but hes miles better then the fairy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy