most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2009, 10:49 AM         #121
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ready to Die came out in 94 just like Illmatic. Me Against the World came out in 95
yah, I looked it up yesterday...

BIG never overrated
fu*k what you're talkin about
Ummm.... no... B.I.G is possibly the most overrated rapper of all time...
 01-02-2009, 11:11 AM         #122
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
b.i.g. is cool as f**k but 2 the person that tried 2 justify big being on the same level as 2pac needs 2 realize that the only reason he's even mentioned in the same sentence as 2pac is bcuz they were both rivals and both ended up dyin. other than that, big's accomplishments is no where near 2pac's accomplishments whether when they were both alive or dead. biggie is like charity 2 me. people give him a top spot bcuz he's dead. pac earned it. n this is comin from a cat from BK.
They are both media slaves, this is what gets me, you insult biggie but praise Pac, fu*k both of them. They are both praised for their controversial deaths and we both know it.
 01-02-2009, 11:11 AM         #123
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingkolby said:
biggie only had 2 albums but they were 2 great albums id rather have 2 quality albums than 6 albums of trash. its not how many songs you have but the quality
I agree Biggie has 1 not 2 but one good album and Pac has 13 albums of trash.
 9 years ago '08        #124
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12603 12603
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
well, I tried making a Pac playlist on my ipod but it was only like 14 songs deep............and yall wanna say B.I.G. is overrated? and I swear to god, if any other rapper dressed in leather jump suits, had a nose ring, took bath tub pics or went to a performing arts school most of you would have a fu*king field day calling em out........but since its Pac its ok?
:laughing9:

The truth.
 01-02-2009, 12:01 PM         #125
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
14 songs? I just put that shed so many tears and thats it, if that. Maybe the song with Snoop but I really can't think of too many Pac songs I would waste space on.
 9 years ago '05        #126
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
You're absolutely correct.

But why post this hear? Most people in this section are fu*king retards who know nothing about real hip hop.

The fact they think your age is relevant is telling of that.

Biggie content matter was a fu*king shambles. So he could throw a few words together in a rhythmic manner. Who fu*king cares? Once you GROW UP you'll realise that you can have all the lyrical ability in the world, but if you aren't saying anything of value it's irrelivent.

There's so many better artists than Big it's unreal. He was just a fat wasteman with immature 'gangster' rhymes.
I agree with this guy. even though he's a d*ck.
 01-02-2009, 12:08 PM         #127
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Do You Believe In
Catching Feelingz
Fortune & Fame
Ambitionz Az A Ridah
Unconditional Love
TroubleSome
Tradin War Stories
Bury Me A G
From The Cradle 2 The Grave
Str8 Ballin
Starin Thru My Rearview
Is It Cool 2 fu*k!
Never Had A Friend Like Me
High Till I die.
So Much Pain
Letter 2 My Unborn Child
fu*kin Wit The Wrong n*gga

These are some of my most played songs ever and there all 2Pac songs. And I'm sure you've never even heard some of these songs before. Maybe you haven't heard enough of his material or maybe you have really horrible taste in music. And I didn't mention not one song from Me Against The World or Makaveli and they're both classics. 2Pac is the Ali of hip hop whether you like him or not.
 9 years ago '08        #128
space
space
^ This guy still watches wrestling and got the nerve to tell people whats up....

:laughing19:
 9 years ago '05        #129
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Take the ballerinas decayed d*ck out your mouth you fu*king f*g**t.
If anyone has a d*ck in the mouth its YOU!!! a fat B.I.G. d*ck in yo mouth.
 9 years ago '08        #130
space
space
 BaLLa4LiFe said:
If anyone has a d*ck in the mouth its YOU!!! a fat B.I.G. d*ck in yo mouth.
f*ggit....where in this thread did i make any mention of big being top ten? I'll wait hoe n*gga....get those decayed balls out yo mouth and breathe, bi*ch
 01-02-2009, 12:25 PM         #131
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
put it this way

Biggie 1st album >>>> Pac 1st album
Biggie 2nd album >>>> Pac 2nd album

Now i know all of Pac's other albums (MATW, AEOE, Makaveli, RU etc) are better than any of Biggies albums but still Biggie has got 2 classic albums and Ready to Die is classic because of the time it was put out. that album brought New York back when Dre and Snoop were running sh*t. The lyrics on Ready to Die are grimey as fu*k and only children would think its wack. go listen to some MIMS you f*g**t
Since when did your first 2 albums define your greatness? If you go by that logic, then DMX, Eminem, and Mobb Deep are also the greatest rappers because there first 2 albums were classics as well. Plenty of rap artists are great until there sophomore album but after there second or third album they fall off. At least Pac was getting better with time, which is rare for artists to do. Lil Wayne is the only artists recently that I can think of that has improved with time even though plenty of people may not like him or his music.
 01-02-2009, 12:27 PM         #132
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
^ This guy still watches wrestling and got the nerve to tell people whats up....

Wow, did you just give me hate for my opinion? 2Pac slept with your mom, girlfriend, and sister, didn't he?
 9 years ago '07        #133
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30542 30542
I find it funny that people say Big is overrated eventhough they continue to talk about him 10 years AFTER his death.

Pun and Big L are RARELY ever talked about but... biggie is all over the place.

Biggie left a huuuuuuuuuge imprint, thus... he can't be overrated.
 9 years ago '05        #134
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
f*ggit....where in this thread did i make any mention of big being top ten? I'll wait hoe n*gga....get those decayed balls out yo mouth and breathe, bi*ch
U don't have to. u jump in every tupac & biggie thread and it's obvious to see a fat d*ck in yo mouth. get mad!!
 01-02-2009, 01:37 PM         #135
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are both media slaves, this is what gets me, you insult biggie but praise Pac, fu*k both of them. They are both praised for their controversial deaths and we both know it.
Their deaths catapulted them to legendary status, that's true but that's more true of biggie than it is of Tupac.

2pac actually was a good artist, he actually made good music... he dropped 4back to back solid albums and even his 1st two are pretty good. He wasn't a one dimensional rapper like Biggie was. (Biggie really is no different than today's Lil Waynes, and T.I.s. They make the same kind of music) 2pac had something to say, and more often than not, he got his message across. There is not one new rapper out today that is hot that you can compare to 2pac.... I can compare plenty rappers to biggie though...

I'm pretty sure even if Tupac had not died, he'd still be held in high regard in many rappers and fan's opinions. I'd see Tupac the same now for his earlier classics even if he had lived and "sold out" (which he would never have done, I don't think so anyway)

Biggie on the other hand just wasn't anywhere near Tupac's level... nice lyricist, but thats where it ends... He doesn't deserve the "GOAT" title. His music had little to no substance... and I don't consider music that consists mainly of "fu*k my moms" "bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch" "I'm a playa, I love it when you call me Big Poppa" "I'll suck ya daddy's d*ck"

I'm not a biggie hater, sh*t, I'm listening to "Missing You" off of Life After death right now and I consider it one of the best Hip Hop songs I've ever heard. Its just songs like that are like a needle in a haystack for biggie. I could listen to that 50 years from now, but who the hell is gonna be listening to One More Chance 50 years form now??? That isn't genuine good music...

But I could name dozens of Pac songs that have that kind of lasting appeal...

I agree Biggie has 1 not 2 but one good album and Pac has 13 albums of trash.
You haven't heard all 13 of his albums... that I can bet... sh*t if you have I'll paypal you $100... talking out of your a.ss

I on the other hand have all of his albums.... I'd consider his first 2 to be mediocre, but his last four were spectacular...

Thug Life
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
The Don k!lluminati...

I mean, to say that those albums are trash is just an afront to music in general man

Now on to his posthumas releases (Which I admit none live up to his pre-death albums, but even his post death albums have some classic tracks)

R U Still Down has Hell Razor.... the very first track, I forgot what its called... the the other version of str8 ballin and plenty other great tracks...

Still I rise - Has The title track which is one of 2pac best tracks with one of his best verses... Secretz Of War, Baby Don't Cry, As The World Turns.... The good Die Young, k!lluminati, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets... U Can Be Touched.. Letter To The President

Until The End Of Time has the album title track, Letter To My Unborn

anyway u get the picture.... all his albums have great tracks...

I can put together a list of the best songs of his posthumas releases and it will def no doubt beat out any list of Biggie's songs...

I mean to call all of 2pac's albums trash when I am 100% positively sure you've probably only heard 1 is just ridiculous... sh*t, the only one you probably heard was either Pac's Life, or Loyal 2 The Game huh???

The only 2pac albums I'd call trash are the last 2 that have been released... but even then Loyal To The Game had that Scot Storch track and to me its one of pacs best as well....... Pac's Life is just a fu*king disgrace... The only good tracks were Dumpin, and Soon As I get home... sh*t didn't even feel like a Pac album...

These are some of my most played songs ever and there all 2Pac songs. And I'm sure you've never even heard some of these songs before. Maybe you haven't heard enough of his material or maybe you have really horrible taste in music. And I didn't mention not one song from Me Against The World or Makaveli and they're both classics. 2Pac is the Ali of hip hop whether you like him or not.
Heck yeah, he has so many great songs its just unreal... How anybody can call him wack is beyond me...

I find it funny that people say Big is overrated eventhough they continue to talk about him 10 years AFTER his death.

Pun and Big L are RARELY ever talked about but... biggie is all over the place.

Biggie left a huuuuuuuuuge imprint, thus... he can't be overrated.
I'm talking about biggie because of how overrated he is... How tastelss his music is, and pointless his music is and cause he's held to such a high regard even though he really is no diff than Lil Wayne today. if Lil Wayne was shot and k!lled he'd be the biggie of our generation... and people 10 years from now would be saying the same thing about him, and people like me would be getting crucified for going against the grain on an artist that obviously does not deserve all the praise...

Wooo... I wrote a fu*king book.... lol
 9 years ago '07        #136
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
As apposed to what?

I don't know how it is in your life... But here in reality, most people go out once a week.

So yes. Most nights i'm on the computer.
:handjob: This guy 6 days a week...
 9 years ago '07        #137
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:

9 years ago '07        #138
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Lowkey is an underground Hip Hop artist from London. Someone who you wouldn't know because you don't follow Hip Hop.

And some of the guys you're listing are good. It's just a shame you're a moron still.

The problem with this golden age you talk of. Is that it means nothing in terms of your taste or ear for good music. Because back then alot of mainstream artists had talent. So it's not like you have an ear for it, you've just been spoon fed it by the media.

If Young Jeezy was hot back then you'd hype him too.

All these artists you're naming. Alot are still going, and there's a hell of alot more about in this day and age.

Look no further than the underground scene... But i'm sure to you good real hip hop music is backpacking geek sh*t, right?
Just read this right now. This tells me what a fool you are. Spoon fed? During the "Golden Era" of hip hop there was no one spoon feeding nothing. There was no outlets for underground hip hop artisits to put through their music through the media. Where I'm from, in the early 90's hip hop was frowned uopn. There was no internet to DL tracks, there was no urban music hip hop radio stations. I use to stay up until early hours of the morning trying to catch some college hip hop radio shows, with foil attached to my radio trying to get rid of the static so I could make a sick cassette. You don't know what the f*ck your talking about, trying to tell me that I'm being spoon fed. I went after hip hop becasue I loved the music. If you can't respect the orignal heads who made hip hop what it is, then you's a d*ckriding f*ggot. STFU Lady Sovereign...
 9 years ago '07        #139
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:

then how come I can get the same feeling listening to Me Against The World for the first time a few years ago that a dude who listened to it in 94 would get???

You basically proved my fu*king point by saying that... its stale, and got old... good music is forever and every generation can enjoy it... how fu*king long ago did Whats Going On by Marvin gaye come out??? I just heard it for the first time 2 or 3 years ago and its one of my fav songs now...

Illmatic is another good example... that album came out in 94... I heard it for the first time just a few years ago and I love it, itdoens't matter how old someone is... good music is good music, and bad music isnt good music... and most of biggie's music was not good, in other words, it was bad :D
First off Me against the world came out in '95, you had to check that on wiki, don't front...Talkin like you know hip hop...
Second off, how can you judge how lets just someone like me felt when I first heard Me Against the world or Illmatic, agaisnt when you listened to it for the first time last week? You must have some special powers. In the mid 90's when you were like 2, BIG was runnin' the game the same way everyone says Wayne's is running the game right now with way less outlets. Like I said earlier, your entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. I just feel that you have an unfair disadvantage becasue of your age. Good music is timeless your right about that, but your arguments for thinking that BIG is overrated, make no sense to me...
 9 years ago '07        #140
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
this biggie song sh*ts on this whole thread

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy