Biggie Is Overated.... Seriously

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM         #81
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone saying Big is overrated is a fu*kin idiot. I don't even have the energy to entertain a fool.
 9 years ago '07        #82
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
It's alright, it's on some hip hop sh*t at least. Doesn't float my boat though. Everyone has thier own differnent musical tastes though. So to each is own
 9 years ago '05        #83
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 luda06 said:
Anyone saying Big is overrated is SOOO fu*kin CORRECT. I don't even have the energy to entertain myself with my hand anymore.

FIXED:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #84
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Please do. It'll only prove our point that he IS over rated

Dummy.
Your a f*cken idiot. I'm a dummy becasue I have an opinon, and I stick by it no matter what?

It' 9PM New years eve in the UK right now, and your on the internet arguing with me. I'm at work k!lling time. After 5PM est, you ain't gonna hear from me. Get a life govna...:fawkdance:
 12-31-2008, 03:02 PM         #85
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Anyone saying Big is overrated is a fu*kin idiot. I don't even have the energy to entertain a fool.
The thing is you guys are confusing someone saying a guy is over rated, with saying a guy is sh*t.

I'm a big fan of alot of musicians. I can still recognise they're over rated by the masses.

It's not a difficult concept. I like Joe Budden. He's still amazingly over rated.
 12-31-2008, 03:04 PM         #86
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Your a f*cken idiot. I'm a dummy becasue I have an opinon, and I stick by it no matter what?

It' 9PM New years eve in the UK right now, and your on the internet arguing with me. I'm at work k!lling time. After 5PM est, you ain't gonna hear from me. Get a life govna...:fawkdance:
I'm out of pocket. So spending new years with the company of my family.

I apologise to not conforming to your warped views... AGAIN.
 9 years ago '07        #87
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
stop cryin my friend..you can have your opinion...im just sayin...its a pretty gay and WRONG one...:greetings10:

Shouldn't you be getting "dumb" or "stupid" right now...
 9 years ago '07        #88
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I'm out of pocket. So spending new years with the company of my family.

I apologise to not conforming to your warped views... AGAIN.
So am I.

All I'm saying is that I notice you always post in the night or in the evening on your own time, like arguing with me is the highlight of your life...
 9 years ago '05        #89
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dope Bai said:

Shouldn't you be getting "dumb" or "stupid" right now...
i would..but im at work...but please believe tonight at midnight i will be gettin dumb, stupid, retarded....

"and if ya momma hella ugly ima gigg wit her....GO AUNTIE GO AUNTI!"...UHHHGGG!:dancingcool:
 12-31-2008, 03:18 PM         #90
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 12-31-2008, 03:23 PM         #91
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
So am I.

All I'm saying is that I notice you always post in the night or in the evening on your own time, like arguing with me is the highlight of your life...
As apposed to what?

I don't know how it is in your life... But here in reality, most people go out once a week.

So yes. Most nights i'm on the computer.
 12-31-2008, 03:25 PM         #92
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Who the f*ck are you to say whose right or wrong. Like I told the threrad starter he is intitled to his opinion, and what I've said is my opinion. This isn't about whose right or wrong. What are you gonna tell me now that I'm not intitled to my opinion? Why don't we set up a poll to see who thinks BIG is overated or not.
The poll would prove you wrong and make rancid right. I like Biggie but his weak work ethic, slim body of work, and his lack of content does not put him with elite mcs.
 9 years ago '05        #93
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
As apposed to what?

I don't know how it is in your life... But here in reality, most people go out once a week.

So yes. Most nights i'm on the computer.
and now they sayin 46% of hoes would give up s3x before the internet...AINT THAT SOME BULLsh*t..i guess this is the place to be...

but cuzzz u gotta go out at least TWICE...yadig
 12-31-2008, 03:26 PM         #94
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol are u serious?? biggie is a legend, he will never be forgotten
Yeah, we'll see...

Just because Tupac mentioned Malcom X in his rhymes doesn’t mean that they are quotable or deep or even right. because if you talk to anyone who walk the walk and talk the talk. Malcolm X catered to blacks but taught EVERY RACE, Tupac made him seem like a racist man when all Malcolm was trying to point out are the repirations we need from whites.. check ya fact. So yea to the average dummy you would listen to him and be like” that n*gga deep. As a child though I was litening to him like what the fu*k is he talking about.
How did Pac make Malcolm X seem like a racist??? Please point out a line, I have all of 2pac's albums from when he was alive, and even his posthumas (Mispelled?) albums... and I don't remember anything indicating what you're saying...

I never saw Biggie in spandex, his upbring was just as it was, an UPBRINGING as a child you have no control over that, Pac was a grown a.ss man with spandex on and a jerry curl and then dressed like he fresh from a muslim camp with Digital Underground the next minute. I have the pics to prove it all. So again I say he was an hypocrite. He never really knew who he wanted to be.
Why the fu*k are we talking about pac being in spandex??? this is a biggie thread, and we're talking about music, not their personal lives...

Pac never really knew who he wanted to be... what do you mean by that???

2albums deep compared to Pacs entire discography and who does people compare Pac 2? For that reason is why Pac hated Big so much all Big needed was the mic and Pac used antics.
Ummm, pac hated big because he thought biggie knew beforehand about the NY shooting and didn't warn him u fu*king idiot. If you're going to make statements like that at least have the facts str8

anyway... pac and big aren't even in the same league... pac is so far ahead of big its laughable...

This f*cken guy again...Age is so revelant, beacuse because in HIP HOP the era is important. Your not gonna get the same out of Ready To Die listening to it for the first time last week, as oppsed to when it first came out

then how come I can get the same feeling listening to Me Against The World for the first time a few years ago that a dude who listened to it in 94 would get???

You basically proved my fu*king point by saying that... its stale, and got old... good music is forever and every generation can enjoy it... how fu*king long ago did Whats Going On by Marvin gaye come out??? I just heard it for the first time 2 or 3 years ago and its one of my fav songs now...

Illmatic is another good example... that album came out in 94... I heard it for the first time just a few years ago and I love it, itdoens't matter how old someone is... good music is good music, and bad music isnt good music... and most of biggie's music was not good, in other words, it was bad :D
 12-31-2008, 03:28 PM         #95
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
and now they sayin 46% of hoes would give up s3x before the internet...AINT THAT SOME BULLsh*t..i guess this is the place to be...

but cuzzz u gotta go out at least TWICE...yadig
I go out once usually... But go out hard and waste my money.

I was meant to go out tonight, of course... But spent all my money on Christmas and Boxing day.

Grocely over estimated my bank balance
 9 years ago '07        #96
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 3505 3505
 C4daTimebomb said:
1st off, put your Clay Aiken cd back in and listen to that. 2nd, it's obvious that you don't know sh*t about hip-hop or you would have never opened your mouth to say some gay sh*t like that. Then to say your favorite Biggie track is "Missing You" proves that you gotta be a very sensitive guy. Thats the softest song he ever did! Then you say Biggie is all bi*ch this, bi*ch that, k!ll,kill, in his lyrics; what the fu*k was Pac saying, nursery rhymes?! Biggie is THE most influential east coast lyricist of all time. He inspired countless trends and styles that continue 2 this day. Then 2 say his song makin ability was lackluster? Check the billboard charts you dumbass!! Hypnotize and Mo money mo Problems were both #1 hits and both were on billboard for god knows how long. One More Chance, Big Poppa, ring a bell?! And Biggie did'nt write sh*t down. He was the 1st rapper ever to say he did'nt write his lyrics before these clones started sayin it. So as far as your thread goes its plain 2 see your either 13 years old or you just gay. Educate yourself and keep your dumbass opinions to yourself, because your makin yourself look like an idiot.

krs
big daddy kane
run dmc

I swear, you fools think you know everything about hip hop.

I know enough to know that biggie aint the most influential rapper from the east coast.

dont get me wrong cuz big is one the greatest lyrically. Oh yeah, if it wasnt for puffy's obvious (take a hit song, make a hit song) production/beat selection, those famous songs woulda been in the fu*kin crate with all the other underground stuff.

Anybody can have a #1 hit with beats that had already been poppin if you have DECENT lyrical skill.

oh yeah, greatest biggie song. WARNING!
 12-31-2008, 03:36 PM         #97
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please do. It'll only prove our point that he IS over rated

Dummy.
No, it probably wont... you know how idiotic most of the posters in this section are
 9 years ago '06        #98
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Nah.. Biggies Cool

Pac is over rated as fu*k.
 9 years ago '06        #99
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
b.i.g. is cool as f**k but 2 the person that tried 2 justify big being on the same level as 2pac needs 2 realize that the only reason he's even mentioned in the same sentence as 2pac is bcuz they were both rivals and both ended up dyin. other than that, big's accomplishments is no where near 2pac's accomplishments whether when they were both alive or dead. biggie is like charity 2 me. people give him a top spot bcuz he's dead. pac earned it. n this is comin from a cat from BK.
 9 years ago '05        #100
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
biggie only had 2 albums but they were 2 great albums id rather have 2 quality albums than 6 albums of trash. its not how many songs you have but the quality
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy