50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2008, 03:14 AM         #21
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Liike, Jesus Christ!!!... I put Ready 2 Die on after like a year without listening to it just to give it a shot, and honestly I'm not seeing the hype...

There's a few songs here and there, like Juicy (A track I would rank among the greatest tracks ever in hip hop) that are pretty good but this album consists mainly of nothing but "I'm a gangster, and I'll shoot u, I'll k!ll u, I don't care if your pregnant, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch... I'll fu*k u and leave, bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bithc u stupid bi*ch"

I mean... really... Why is he even in anybody's top 5??? why is he even anywhere near 2pac's status??? BIG was a good lyricist, but that's pretty much it... his song making ability was lackluster

I mean... I really see no difference between biggie and 50cent except that biggie is far more lyrical... but their content consists of the same thing.... gangster/club/bi*ches and repeat.... granted I don't think 50's ever done a everyday struggles type track (Which is one of my favs on ready to die) but still, that was only one track that actually had any meaning and replayability... also, Juicy... that's about it though...

all the others get stale after a while...

Although,my fav BIG track of all time has to be Missin You.... beautiful track.. love it... too bad he didn't do tracks like that more often... if so, my opinion of him might be a little different...
mannn somebody this this mothafu*ka
 9 years ago '07        #22
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
1st off, put your Clay Aiken cd back in and listen to that. 2nd, it's obvious that you don't know sh*t about hip-hop or you would have never opened your mouth to say some gay sh*t like that. Then to say your favorite Biggie track is "Missing You" proves that you gotta be a very sensitive guy. Thats the softest song he ever did! Then you say Biggie is all bi*ch this, bi*ch that, k!ll,kill, in his lyrics; what the fu*k was Pac saying, nursery rhymes?! Biggie is THE most influential east coast lyricist of all time. He inspired countless trends and styles that continue 2 this day. Then 2 say his song makin ability was lackluster? Check the billboard charts you dumbass!! Hypnotize and Mo money mo Problems were both #1 hits and both were on billboard for god knows how long. One More Chance, Big Poppa, ring a bell?! And Biggie did'nt write sh*t down. He was the 1st rapper ever to say he did'nt write his lyrics before these clones started sayin it. So as far as your thread goes its plain 2 see your either 13 years old or you just gay. Educate yourself and keep your dumbass opinions to yourself, because your makin yourself look like an idiot.
 9 years ago '08        #23
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 AlexG1989 said:
Liike, Jesus Christ!!!... I put Ready 2 Die on after like a year without listening to it just to give it a shot, and honestly I'm not seeing the hype...

There's a few songs here and there, like Juicy (A track I would rank among the greatest tracks ever in hip hop) that are pretty good but this album consists mainly of nothing but "I'm a gangster, and I'll shoot u, I'll k!ll u, I don't care if your pregnant, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch... I'll fu*k u and leave, bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bithc u stupid bi*ch"

I mean... really... Why is he even in anybody's top 5??? why is he even anywhere near 2pac's status??? BIG was a good lyricist, but that's pretty much it... his song making ability was lackluster

I mean... I really see no difference between biggie and 50cent except that biggie is far more lyrical... but their content consists of the same thing.... gangster/club/bi*ches and repeat.... granted I don't think 50's ever done a everyday struggles type track (Which is one of my favs on ready to die) but still, that was only one track that actually had any meaning and replayability... also, Juicy... that's about it though...

all the others get stale after a while...

Although,my fav BIG track of all time has to be Missin You.... beautiful track.. love it... too bad he didn't do tracks like that more often... if so, my opinion of him might be a little different...

in my opinion and ONLY my own.. The thing that made Biggie and Pac great wasn't the same. Pac was unpredictable, all the attention wasn’t on his music is was more so on what he’s going to do next where as Big, people wanted to actually hear what he was going to say. Pac was more of a hypocrite >>“Brenda had a baby” to “How do you want it” how do you go from one extreme to the next on that far of a margin?
only black people saw Pac as smart and witty in most cases, but everyone else looked at him like a n*gga with just a lot of babble coming from ya mouth. You cant justify shooting a n*gga up, and constantly talking about how our hoods are always in the pits because we put it there when you yourself is putting it there with ya constant hate on Big

Pacs flow was repetitive, where as Big brought you depth which is why Pac been deep for years but it took Biggie one shot at spitting a rhyme about a bi*ch he fu*ked and almost got caught( I have a story to tell) for him to be labeled one of the greatest story tellers EVER “10 crack commandments”<< sheer genius. Pac has waaaaaaaaay more albums than Big but biggie with only his 2 yet and still have more quotables than Pac.

Last edited by Al-Razi; 11-09-2010 at 03:57 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #24
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12486 12486
^Propped, But tupac warriors aka the ugliest creatures on earth arent going to like what you said.
 9 years ago '07        #25
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
man another Biggie vs 2Pac thread? Ya'll n*ggaz need to let the dead rest and quit arguin about who was better.
 12-31-2008, 08:08 AM         #26
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do you think rap was in the early and mid 90's? How old are you??
Obvioulsy you forgot about:
Warning
Machine gun funk
Respect
Big poppa
One more chance

Who was better at the time? Guaranteed you'll see they talked bout the same sh*t. I can't believe you actually posted this sh*t. If could get to you I would string you from the highest tree in brooklyn....by your fu*king eyelids.
 12-31-2008, 08:14 AM         #27
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie was a lyricist, rugged and street.
Pac was a poet who only became gangster after suge knight paid his legal bills and asked him to act gangster for the death row persona.
Pac pre-death row and during were way different. And pac was going to leave death row with all the extra sh*t he recorded before he died. Real talk.

Biggie was the king of flow and freestyling.
Pac had very few flows but could move you like a leader.
He had skills on the mic.

Biggie, born and raised in brooklyn, mom always had food on the table, went to a good school and didn't have too rough a child hood. This is from his moms mouth, with pics to prove it. I'll get the name of the documentary if anybody wants it pm me. It was all for rap. Like it always is.

Pac was born in brooklyn, lived with foster parents in Baltimore where he grew up and attended a school for music and the arts, where he took up acting. then he moved to oakland to work with the Digital underground and eventually started on his own. The k!ller sh*t ain't come till death row, who made the whole beef for $$ and publicity. Media over hyped like everything they report.

It's like nas and jay-z
You know nas is a poet, philospher type..not really a gangster
And you know jay-z isn't really a poet type, but can spit his a.ss off on some gangster sh*t.

C'mon people, know the story till act like you do.
 9 years ago '06        #28
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 vikvon said:
man another Biggie vs 2Pac thread? Ya'll n*ggaz need to let the dead rest and quit arguin about who was better.

big vs. pac is dead. it's the biggie stans and the reverse 2pac stans like The BluePrint that go into threads about Leather Jackets and end up talking about 2pac. these reverse stans are hilarious.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 12-31-2008 at 08:49 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #29
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 GrilledCheese said:
Biggie was a lyricist, rugged and street.
Pac was a poet who only became gangster after suge knight paid his legal bills and asked him to act gangster for the death row persona.
Pac pre-death row and during were way different. And pac was going to leave death row with all the extra sh*t he recorded before he died. Real talk.

Biggie was the king of flow and freestyling.
Pac had very few flows but could move you like a leader.
He had skills on the mic.

Biggie, born and raised in brooklyn, mom always had food on the table, went to a good school and didn't have too rough a child hood. This is from his moms mouth, with pics to prove it. I'll get the name of the documentary if anybody wants it pm me. It was all for rap. Like it always is.

Pac was born in brooklyn, lived with foster parents in Baltimore where he grew up and attended a school for music and the arts, where he took up acting. then he moved to oakland to work with the Digital underground and eventually started on his own. The k!ller sh*t ain't come till death row, who made the whole beef for $$ and publicity. Media over hyped like everything they report.

It's like nas and jay-z
You know nas is a poet, philospher type..not really a gangster
And you know jay-z isn't really a poet type, but can spit his a.ss off on some gangster sh*t.

C'mon people, know the story till act like you do.

I wouldn't say he just started the gangsta thing when he signed with death row but it did got alot worst. He said it before he was sentence that when he get out he was going to be much different for getting the charge that he didn't do. Which you got to admit when he got out he did flip. I heard the interview before he went to prison when I was younger. He did just what he said he was gonna do.
 9 years ago '06        #30
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
i guess the people saying that 2Pac didn't start rappin about Thug Life never heard the song "Violent" on Pac's earlier albums. Pac been rappin about Thug Life ever since he came out. f**k, he made a classic album titled "Thug Life" in 1994 which was 2 years b4 deathrow, so u cats get ya fact straight.
 9 years ago '05        #31
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i think Big L was ahead of both these guys. he had that multi sylable flow eminem type sh*t back in 93
 12-31-2008, 10:06 AM         #32
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nowhere in my post do i say that he started thug life after death row. He talked about thug life before death row like it was the black panthers, after wards he talked about it like it was the motto for gang-banging. Your gonna tell me that his gangster sh*t before death row was the same? Look, everyone in the early 90's and before that spit gangster sh*t, gangster or not. You wouldn't think krs-one was gangster like that but he had album covers with mac10s n sh*t. Pac went from revolutionary, black panther like violence to gang war, street crime violence. Its obvious as hell. Just listen.
Listen to All eyez on me and tell me it's like any album before it. It could have been b/c the sh*t that happened to him, but every real pac fan knows the real pac. And to the person who said I got his background wrong, you should check your sources. His foster family in baltimore was a white family that got him into acting. He started as the digital undergrounds DJ in oakland. He was born in Brooklyn. What do you think his background was?
 12-31-2008, 10:06 AM         #33
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
i guess the people saying that 2Pac didn't start rappin about Thug Life never heard the song "Violent" on Pac's earlier albums. Pac been rappin about Thug Life ever since he came out. f**k, he made a classic album titled "Thug Life" in 1994 which was 2 years b4 deathrow, so u cats get ya fact straight.
Did you read my post right?
 9 years ago '06        #34
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 GrilledCheese said:
Did you read my post right?
go check out the i gotta get mine video and tell me pac wasn't no wild out, weed smokin, gun totin cat. and that video was like in 93. in fact, his music in 94 was more gangsta and had that NWA sound to it.

he's been the same way all his career. yeah b4 deathrow, he may have been more political and more pro-black but @ the same time he changed as a person after he got outta jail with all the stuff that went on in his life. of course, a lil change in his life will reflect in his music

Last edited by waytoomuch; 12-31-2008 at 10:32 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #35
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
See's the number of sudden Biggie threads and realizes the good ppl at Bad Boy can promote a movie better than there music these day's.:disdain2:
 9 years ago '06        #36
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 GrilledCheese said:
Nowhere in my post do i say that he started thug life after death row. He talked about thug life before death row like it was the black panthers, after wards he talked about it like it was the motto for gang-banging. Your gonna tell me that his gangster sh*t before death row was the same? Look, everyone in the early 90's and before that spit gangster sh*t, gangster or not. You wouldn't think krs-one was gangster like that but he had album covers with mac10s n sh*t. Pac went from revolutionary, black panther like violence to gang war, street crime violence. Its obvious as hell. Just listen.
Listen to All eyez on me and tell me it's like any album before it. It could have been b/c the sh*t that happened to him, but every real pac fan knows the real pac. And to the person who said I got his background wrong, you should check your sources. His foster family in baltimore was a white family that got him into acting. He started as the digital undergrounds DJ in oakland. He was born in Brooklyn. What do you think his background was?
what foster family?? he lived wit his mom that was on crack in baltimore on the most dangerous street in baltimore. he was fortunate enuff 2 have a rich white family fund him thru the school of performing arts in baltimore but he was never a foster child 4 any white family in baltimore.
 9 years ago '08        #37
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
no one gives a fuk about ur opinion. biggies a legend=fact
 9 years ago '04        #38
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2031 2031
thread starter just MAD, tell em why your mad...........
 12-31-2008, 11:25 AM         #39
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess dissing pac and big is like the new internet Meme
 12-31-2008, 11:55 AM         #40
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
i guess dissing pac and big is like the new internet Meme
not even just them, dissing legends period...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago