Biggie Is Overated.... Seriously

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2008, 12:44 AM         #1
5750 pageviews
208 comments

AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie Is Overated.... Seriously

Liike, Jesus Christ!!!... I put Ready 2 Die on after like a year without listening to it just to give it a shot, and honestly I'm not seeing the hype...

There's a few songs here and there, like Juicy (A track I would rank among the greatest tracks ever in hip hop) that are pretty good but this album consists mainly of nothing but "I'm a gangster, and I'll shoot u, I'll k!ll u, I don't care if your pregnant, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch... I'll fu*k u and leave, bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bithc u stupid bi*ch"

I mean... really... Why is he even in anybody's top 5??? why is he even anywhere near 2pac's status??? BIG was a good lyricist, but that's pretty much it... his song making ability was lackluster

I mean... I really see no difference between biggie and 50cent except that biggie is far more lyrical... but their content consists of the same thing.... gangster/club/bi*ches and repeat.... granted I don't think 50's ever done a everyday struggles type track (Which is one of my favs on ready to die) but still, that was only one track that actually had any meaning and replayability... also, Juicy... that's about it though...

all the others get stale after a while...

Although,my fav BIG track of all time has to be Missin You.... beautiful track.. love it... too bad he didn't do tracks like that more often... if so, my opinion of him might be a little different...

208 comments for "Biggie Is Overated.... Seriously"

12-31-2008, 12:51 AM         #2
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again, just like the word classic, yall use the term overrated loosely
 12-31-2008, 12:52 AM         #3
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at this gay a.ss threadstarter

jay is overrated but BIG? nope, he's just fine
 9 years ago '07        #4
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69887 69887
BX members, waste ya time and respond for me...

12-31-2008, 01:08 AM         #5
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAO at this gay a.ss threadstarter

jay is overrated but BIG? nope, he's just fine
ummmm nope, they're both pretty overated....
 9 years ago '04        #6
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
this thread is a new candidate for biggest L of '08. just in time.

9 years ago '08        #7
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Take the ballerinas decayed d*ck out your mouth you fu*king f*g**t.
 9 years ago '05        #8
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 AlexG1989 said:
ummmm nope, they're both pretty overated....
biggie may be overrated but judging by your username your a.ss was in kindergarden when biggie was hot...so your misguided, rambling "opinion" means nothing to no one
 9 years ago '04        #9
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
I kinda have been feelin that way lately. I mean, when you talk about GOAT, Biggie was ahead of his time with his rhymes, however...he only made 2 albums and alot of people rate him off potential. Which is why you see alot of people talk about, if Pac was still and alive or if Big was still alive. Ok, its 2008 and let's say they still are alive. Will people say that they fell off like they say about Nas and Jay? I mean, I fu*ks wit Biggie hard, but I honestly think that there are some people that are better(not including Jay), such as Loso, and a select few. Maybe like 2 more people. Its like on here, you can't say that Biggie is overrated bcuz people will gang up on you, like you dont know anything about Hip hop.

My whole thing is this...like I previously stated, he only made 2 albums. A lot of his success and legacy is off potential. PEOPLE, its no way in hell you can say Biggie sucks, but its also no way we can keep living off the past and say What if? What if? bcuz we really don't know how it would be for him and Pac now.

One thing's that's for certain is when Jay dies, everyone who clowned him and told him to quit rapping and said he's washed up will be the same people to say that he might be the best to ever do it

Last edited by Phreaky41; 12-31-2008 at 01:15 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #10
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
threadstarter should will smith himself with a jellyfish
 9 years ago '07        #11
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69887 69887
 PurpleHaze217 said:
threadstarter should will smith himself with a jellyfish
elaborate???
 12-31-2008, 01:23 AM         #12
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, tupac was a ballerina for a little while, what's the big deal??? This isn't a pac thread though, its a biggie thread... and tupac wasn't burried, he was cremated.... so he never really got the chance to decay...

elaborate???
at u missing Seven pounds....
 9 years ago '04        #13
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #14
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
I think a little bit yeah. But he definitely has skills and I think hes better than hov.
 9 years ago '08        #15
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 The Blueprint said:
Take Camel's d*ck outta ur mouth you fu*king f*g**t.
 9 years ago '08        #16
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
^Tell em why you whiteboy.
 12-31-2008, 02:15 AM         #17
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thing is big had two consistent albums, pacs material is extensive but alot of his albums are non-consistent and fu*ked up by numerous wack guest appearances and mediocre tracks...bigs sh*t was on another level, his style was unorthadox and wordplay was ahead of his time, pac was always stuck in the same "thug poet" formula, there wasnt much verstility going on lyrically if you know what i mean, its like biggie actually put much more time and effort into crafting a song, writing hooks etc....not saying pac wasnt a good writer but his hooks were few and far between, its just to me as an overall emcee big had more potential and probably would have not "fallen off" before pac would have if they were still alive.
 12-31-2008, 02:25 AM         #18
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thing is big had two consistent albums, pacs material is extensive but alot of his albums are non-consistent
Thug Life, Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me, The Don k!lluminati all consistently solid albums.... even his 1st 2 albums had some of the greatest tracks he'd ever done... Ie Brendas Got A Baby, Papaz Song, Part Time Mutha, Keep Ya Head Up Etc...

In my opinion... Thug Life >>>>>> Ready 2 Die..
 9 years ago '05        #19
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
that album is classic. whether biggie is overrated i dont know. but that album is insane. are you sure you listening to the right album? you must be from the south or something.
 12-31-2008, 03:13 AM         #20
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Liike, Jesus Christ!!!... I put Ready 2 Die on after like a year without listening to it just to give it a shot, and honestly I'm not seeing the hype...

There's a few songs here and there, like Juicy (A track I would rank among the greatest tracks ever in hip hop) that are pretty good but this album consists mainly of nothing but "I'm a gangster, and I'll shoot u, I'll k!ll u, I don't care if your pregnant, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch, bi*ch... I'll fu*k u and leave, bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bi*ch bithc u stupid bi*ch"

I mean... really... Why is he even in anybody's top 5??? why is he even anywhere near 2pac's status??? BIG was a good lyricist, but that's pretty much it... his song making ability was lackluster

I mean... I really see no difference between biggie and 50cent except that biggie is far more lyrical... but their content consists of the same thing.... gangster/club/bi*ches and repeat.... granted I don't think 50's ever done a everyday struggles type track (Which is one of my favs on ready to die) but still, that was only one track that actually had any meaning and replayability... also, Juicy... that's about it though...

all the others get stale after a while...

Although,my fav BIG track of all time has to be Missin You.... beautiful track.. love it... too bad he didn't do tracks like that more often... if so, my opinion of him might be a little different...
mannn somebody these this mothafu*ka
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago