Mark Sanchez "raped" a chick.....

most viewed right now
 179
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
 dipset kid0221 said:
I never heard that before
how u a Miami fan and dont know that story? lol
 9 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
 OMEGAMAN said:
Thanks for the response, and I feel where you're coming from, but I disagree. People are allowed to change their minds, even when it comes to s3x. The moment she said "no" that means stop what you're doing. Doesn't matter if she said yes 20 times beforehand.

I say this as someone who not only feels for what women who go through in the situation, but as a Crime, Law, and Justice major who has looked at this type of stuff. Legally, anything past her saying "no" is a crime. He can say he was trying to persuade her, but thats what leads to s3xual a.ssault.

I interviewed a friend of mine who went through a r*pe for one of my classes. She waited and talked to her friends about it because she didn't know if she could deal with a lengthy trial interrupting her life. She felt the police wouldn't believe her because of the details of the case. How long she waited doesn't change what happened to her.

Look at it this way. This dude is playing in the Rose Bowl in a few days, and then possibly looking at an NFL career. She had to leave school because she couldn't deal with it all. Her life is effectively ruined; I don't feel that that would be the actions of someone who lied about it.
She said "yes", then "no", then "yes" again playa.....the last answer was yes.....she has no one to blame but herself for compromising her second reaction......

Honestly, do you really think that a young man like Sanchez, a young, good lookin, latino male with teh world at his fingertips needed to take anything from her???? Come on man......it's as redicuous as the r*pe charges that were brought up against Kobe Bryant....niether one of these men r*ped either of these women.....

.....surely you must know that after every alledged r*pe the woman undergoes a very in depth medical examination, where doctors search for signs of r*pe....in this situation no signs of a r*pe were discovered whatsoever, meaning that more than likely the intercourse was consensual.....another vindicator for Sanchez........

.....I'm sorry, i don't know any females that have ever been r*ped that waited that amount of time to tell someone about what happened....women that are r*ped call the authorities immediately....

It's unfortunate that she left school, but no one made her leave, she could've finished up if she wanted....what is unfortunate is that Sanchez had to spend time in jail that he most likely didn't deserve and that this incident which clearly sounds like it was a fabrication, is forever on his record.....
 12-30-2008, 06:39 PM         #23
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
fu*k all the stupid people who support this sh*t. Football players aren't special. Instead of talking about how women are "trapping" these poor young players, ask why these motherfu*kers get everything at school and then flip out when a girl turns them down.

No matter if she goes up to your room, the minute she says no, you need to jump out the fu*king window or kick her out. That way no one can say something did or didn't happen.

People always talk about lying girls that trick guys but that is a negligible part of s3xual a.ssault/rape cases. Talk about the guys who trick/get girls drunk and then do things to them. I'm sure there are more rapists running around free than there are girls who lie about attacks...
:applause: First time I will hit that prop button, people defend their fav player too much, wouldn't do it if their sister accused them.
 12-30-2008, 06:42 PM         #24
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
She said "yes", then "no", then "yes" again playa.....the last answer was yes.....she has no one to blame but herself for compromising her second reaction......

Honestly, do you really think that a young man like Sanchez, a young, good lookin, latino male with teh world at his fingertips needed to take anything from her???? Come on man......it's as redicuous as the r*pe charges that were brought up against Kobe Bryant....niether one of these men r*ped either of these women.....

.....surely you must know that after every alledged r*pe the woman undergoes a very in depth medical examination, where doctors search for signs of r*pe....in this situation no signs of a r*pe were discovered whatsoever, meaning that more than likely the intercourse was consensual.....another vindicator for Sanchez........

.....I'm sorry, i don't know any females that have ever been r*ped that waited that amount of time to tell someone about what happened....women that are r*ped call the authorities immediately....

It's unfortunate that she left school, but no one made her leave, she could've finished up if she wanted....what is unfortunate is that Sanchez had to spend time in jail that he most likely didn't deserve and that this incident which clearly sounds like it was a fabrication, is forever on his record.....
You are a kid to life then, many and many women are too traumatized or scared to call authorities, I will end it there, no need to type essays to r*pe supporters.
 9 years ago '05        #25
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 smokeweed101. said:
You are a kid to life then, many and many women are too traumatized or scared to call authorities, I will end it there, no need to type essays to r*pe supporters.
Exactly what I was gonna say. There are many women who get r*ped who don't go tell the authorities until they've confided in somebody who convinced them to go forward with it.
 9 years ago '06        #26
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
 smokeweed101. said:
You are a kid to life then, many and many women are too traumatized or scared to call authorities, I will end it there, no need to type essays to r*pe supporters.
fu*k you n*gga, I ain't no r*pe supporter.....the fu*k would you even say that for....

I think it's pretty funny how the police and DA found Sanchez un-guilty of all this sh*t, but yet a couple of cats who haven't even been following the story wanna say outta nowhere that he did do it.....

and let me reiterrate for you extremely limited brain what I was trying to say.....I'm not saying that some women don't hold it inside when they are r*ped, but usually, in my experience, which is pretty extensive (used to work in an emergency room) most women come forward right away after something like that is done to them......i realize fully however that many don't, but the broad majority come forward quick, real quick.....

the main difference between me and you morons is that I don't convict people in my head over just what another person says....you gotta have some fu*kin proof for me to believe you, I've seen too many innocent people go to jail bsed solely on what someone "said", I need logical, scientific facts to prove guilt....nothing else....


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 12-30-2008 at 07:15 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #27
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 RAZAH CUTS said:
fu*k you n*gga, I ain't no r*pe supporter.....the fu*k would you even say that for....

I think it's pretty funny how the police and DA found Sanchez un-guilty of all this sh*t, but yet a couple of cats who haven't even been following the story wanna say outta nowhere that he did do it.....

and let me reiterrate for you extremely limited brain what I was trying to say.....I'm not saying that some women don't hold it inside when they are r*ped, but usually, in my experience, which is pretty extensive (used to work in an emergency room) most women come forward right away after something like that is done to them......i realize fully however that many don't, but the broad majority come forward quick, real quick.....

the main difference between me and you morons is that I don't convict people in my head over just what another person says....you gotta have some fu*kin proof for me to believe you, I've seen too many innocent people go to jail bsed solely on what someone "said", I need logical, scientific facts to prove guilt....nothing else....
I'm sure your not a r*pe supporter, thats just as serious as being a rapist in my eyes.

Your right, I don't know the details of the case. But for ANY MALE in this type of situation, her saying no should have been a red flag. I've never had s3x with someone who I wasn't sure wanted to be with me. 100 yes's and 1 no should be a sign to anyone thinking with the right head.

And I still think your wrong as far as most victims coming forward. According to RAINN:

# 60% of s3xual a.ssaults are not reported to the police.
Some more statistics I find disturbing:
* 1 in 6 women and 1 in 33 men will be a victim of s3xual a.ssault in their lifetime.
* College age women are 4 times more likely to be s3xually a.ssaulted.
You gotta look at it from a legal perspective. Think about how hard it is for r*pe to be proved. You say you need hard evidence. Even a r*pe case where there is bruising to the genitals can be described as "rough s3x" that the victim wanted.

Your opinion is valid though, and I feel where you coming from.
 9 years ago '06        #28
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
which goes back to what I said, he should have told her to kick rocks as soon as no came out of her mouth.
 9 years ago '05        #29
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 bangabi*ch said:
which goes back to what I said, he should have told her to kick rocks as soon as no came out of her mouth.
Exactly. Best decision for all people involved.
 12-30-2008, 10:22 PM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think most hide it, you watch news from around the country you see a lot of stories, not even half of what goes on. This sh*t happens every minute makes me sick thinking about it.
 9 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
like I said, I just couldn' co-sign him gettin in trouble in this situation because there was no proof other than her word; which isn't enough for me in today's world where people lie about serious sht all the time and superstar athletes have become the frequent target of get rich quick schemer's.....

don't get me wrong, I feel badly for any woman who is a r*pe victim, I've see that sh*t up close more than a few times in the ER and trust me I sympathize with them and I understand that there is a chance that perhaps she was a victim, but I think that the lack of evidence of that and her behavior afterward points to something much less serious or perhaps nothing at all....

you can never let your personal compassion get in the way of the facts, and the facts were what got Sanchez's name cleared....he might be a superstar QB for USC, but at the end of teh day he's still a Mexican man in Los Angeles.....prime meat for teh D.A. who locks them up by the droves and loves doing so.....
 12-30-2008, 10:53 PM         #32
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at all these captain save a hoes in this thread. Sure some women actually get r*pe and that should be reported but their are a lot and I mean a lot of women who fib, especially when race is involve but that is another story.
 9 years ago '05        #33
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Prior to entering the NFL, Davenport allegedly pulled down his pants and defecated in the laundry basket of a Barry University woman in her dorm room on April 1, 2002. He was then given the nickname "Deuce" by the Packers fans, then renamed "Dookie" by Mike Florio of Profootballtalk.com. Fans of The Burgh Blog have also named him: "The Dump Truck", "The Defecator", "Davenpoop", and "The Poopetrator." He has also been nicknamed "The Thundering Turd," and an urban legend has suggested that when he was with the Packers, a letter writing campaign to the equipment manager asked for him to be issued jersey number 2 for practice. In a plea bargain, his felony charge of second-degree burglary and misdemeanor count of criminal mischief were dropped in exchange for his completing 100 hours of community service
 9 years ago '05        #34
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Birdman's Back said:
how u a Miami fan and dont know that story? lol
Lol I just looked it up. It happened when I was 12.. I wasn't worried bout football players sh*tting in closets when I was 12.
 12-31-2008, 12:01 AM         #35
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not condoning this kind of sh*t
BUT
im pretty sure it was some lil ho that wanted to give it up and then she just got mad at him for whatever reason and ....well there you have it...rape
 9 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18870 18870
 ElMarroAfamado said:
im not condoning this kind of sh*t
BUT
im pretty sure it was some lil ho that wanted to give it up and then she just got mad at him for whatever reason and ....well there you have it...rape
I don't think that was the case either, it's possible, but i don't think that's the deal.....

I mean college is one of those places where things like discretion is thrown out the window and a lot of young people make tons of "fly by the seat of your pants" type decisions.....and that's just at a regular school out in the boonies or whatever, this is SC, located in the heart of L.A.; a virtual metropolis filled with numerous vices.....there is already a pretty free wheeling mentality when it comes to things like s3x, drugs and whatever there so you can only imagine the type of sh*t the students get into.....

so my point is that a million things coulda happened with Sanchez and this girl man, she coulda been totally in the wrong, he coulda been totally in the wrong, maybe he started and she wanted to stop, maybe he didn't stop quick enough when she said stop, maybe everything was totally cool and copasetic and then she didn't decide that there was a violation of her honor til' afterwards,the list could go on forever.......

what I hope is that this was all just a huge misunderstanding and the law got things right.....that in fact Sanchez did nothing wrong and that young woman was just mistaken or smitten or bitter or whatever...
 9 years ago '05        #37
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 DuzzE said:
Prior to entering the NFL, Davenport allegedly pulled down his pants and defecated in the laundry basket of a Barry University woman in her dorm room on April 1, 2002. He was then given the nickname "Deuce" by the Packers fans, then renamed "Dookie" by Mike Florio of Profootballtalk.com. Fans of The Burgh Blog have also named him: "The Dump Truck", "The Defecator", "Davenpoop", and "The Poopetrator." He has also been nicknamed "The Thundering Turd," and an urban legend has suggested that when he was with the Packers, a letter writing campaign to the equipment manager asked for him to be issued jersey number 2 for practice. In a plea bargain, his felony charge of second-degree burglary and misdemeanor count of criminal mischief were dropped in exchange for his completing 100 hours of community service
 12-31-2008, 01:26 AM         #38
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....


Last edited by jordanshoes; 12-31-2008 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: ill comment tomorrow
 9 years ago '06        #39
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 nickh said:
Apparently he "raped" some chick a few years back at USC, but he was cleared of charges. Didnt the same sh*t happen to Colt Brennan and he had to leave his original college and go to hawaii?
yeah it was last year... i think she dropped the charges though (USC prolly paid her a.ss off)
 9 years ago '05        #40
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
yall remember that cat Najeh Davenport from Miami that snuck in a girls dormroom sh*t in her laundry basket
WTF? im dyin
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy