Mark Sanchez "raped" a chick.....

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
6432 pageviews
55 comments

nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Mark Sanchez "raped" a chick.....

Apparently he "raped" some chick a few years back at USC, but he was cleared of charges. Didnt the same sh*t happen to Colt Brennan and he had to leave his original college and go to hawaii?

55 comments for "Mark Sanchez "raped" a chick....."

9 years ago '06        #2
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
u just talking out ur a.ss without any sourceso r anything?
 9 years ago '08        #3
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
yea dogg it aint cool to throw 2 people under the bus without any sources.

Stop snitching--- my bad couldn't refuse the opportunity tho.
 9 years ago '05        #4
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Happened to Jeremy Stevens. He just got lucky, real lucky.
 12-30-2008, 11:53 AM         #5
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't something similer like this happen to a guy named Kobe or sumthing
 12-30-2008, 11:57 AM         #6
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Happened to Austin Scott at Penn State. sh*t fu*ked his whole life up. He got thrown off the team and of course the charges were dropped cause they didn't hold water.
 9 years ago '04        #7
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
its a shame girls even tryin to stop careers before they start

going after proven rich pro players aint cool. but i at least see the concept. i understand the whole "get em for they money"

but college players??? wow, thats just some hatin sh*t if its true

but im not gonna be ignorant & act as if it not even possible that these guys did it. maybe they did & that'd be fu*ked up...

anybody that has r*ped a woman should be given the fu*kin chair. as long as it is 100% proof of it being r*pe

i think these girls just partied a lil too hard, got drunk. fu*ked & then got mad that people called em groupies & wh0ores
 9 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 502forLife said:
Didn't something similer like this happen to a guy named Kobe or sumthing
yea, it did...but that bi*ch had semen of 2 men in her & pubic hairs of a 3rd man in her draws...bi*ch was a wh0ore

if she fu*ked 2 regular dudes in the span of a day, what makes u think she wouldnt fu*k one of the most known athletes in all of sports...
 9 years ago '06        #9
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
these hoes be lying
 9 years ago '06        #10
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
yall remember that cat Najeh Davenport from Miami that snuck in a girls dormroom sh*t in her laundry basket

Last edited by Bama Boy; 12-30-2008 at 02:45 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #11
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
On April 26, 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of s3xual a.ssaulting her in his apartment across the street from campus.[6][7] He was released from jail the following day, after posting $200,000 bail, but USC placed him on interim suspension that suspended him from the football team yet permitted him to take his semester finals, albeit separate from the general student body and under the supervision of campus security.[8] On June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed against Sanchez due to a "lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt", noting the case was "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."[9] [10] The District Attorney's office released the charge evaluation worksheet that said the alleged victim in the case said she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed, and that she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied; the woman later spent time with other students without mentioning an incident and later told her mother who reportedly called police later in the morning.[6][7] The woman involved left the university.[11] Sanchez was required to take a r*pe awareness class at USC.[12] USC reinstated Sanchez but he remained subject to team-related discipline for underage drinking and using fake identification on the night he was arrested.

9 years ago '06        #12
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman's Back said:
yall remember that cat Najeh Davenport from Miami that snuck in a girls dormroom sh*t in her laundry basket
u serious?
 9 years ago '05        #13
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Birdman's Back said:
I never heard that before
 9 years ago '06        #14
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
that's a totally reckless statement on the threadstarter's part.....

first off the female in question accused him of "s3xually a.ssaulting" her, that term doesn't necessarilly point to raping her at all.....

Sanchez had those charges dropped too....."lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt", was the official reason why.....

the DA released the charge evaluation worksheet on this case and i think it further vindicates Sanchez, but look for yaself:

the alleged victim in the case said she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed, and that she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied; the woman later spent time with other students without mentioning an incident and later told her mother who reportedly called police later in the morning.[6][7] The woman involved left the university

sounds totally like a case of mis-leading him and regretting what she did under consent much later on......of course the charges were dropped, her storywould have never held up in court.......
 12-30-2008, 04:46 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark Sanchez a beast. dude got a arm
 9 years ago '06        #16
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
he should kicked that broad out at the first sign of resistance. I know for a fact that there's plenty of groupie hoes on that campus that were willing to let mark smash on call.
 9 years ago '05        #17
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
fu*k all the stupid people who support this sh*t. Football players aren't special. Instead of talking about how women are "trapping" these poor young players, ask why these motherfu*kers get everything at school and then flip out when a girl turns them down.

No matter if she goes up to your room, the minute she says no, you need to jump out the fu*king window or kick her out. That way no one can say something did or didn't happen.

People always talk about lying girls that trick guys but that is a negligible part of s3xual a.ssault/rape cases. Talk about the guys who trick/get girls drunk and then do things to them. I'm sure there are more rapists running around free than there are girls who lie about attacks...
 9 years ago '06        #18
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 OMEGAMAN said:
fu*k all the stupid people who support this sh*t. Football players aren't special. Instead of talking about how women are "trapping" these poor young players, ask why these motherfu*kers get everything at school and then flip out when a girl turns them down.

No matter if she goes up to your room, the minute she says no, you need to jump out the fu*king window or kick her out. That way no one can say something did or didn't happen.

People always talk about lying girls that trick guys but that is a negligible part of s3xual a.ssault/rape cases. Talk about the guys who trick/get girls drunk and then do things to them. I'm sure there are more rapists running around free than there are girls who lie about attacks...
I agree wholeheartedly, unfortunately what you describe isn't what happened in Sanchez's situation.....

she said "yes", then said "yes" again after she said "no".....that's a mixed signal no doubt and maybe he could've used more discretion, but at the end of the day, she said yes....she consented....so to go and try to say he r*ped you after a considerable amount of time only says that she was thinking on it heavilly, and coming up with a story....it would've hlped her credibility a great deal if she would have immediately notified an authority about what alledgedly happened to her.....
 9 years ago '05        #19
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I agree wholeheartedly, unfortunately what you describe isn't what happened in Sanchez's situation.....

she said "yes", then said "yes" again after she said "no".....that's a mixed signal no doubt and maybe he could've used more discretion, but at the end of the day, she said yes....she consented....so to go and try to say he r*ped you after a considerable amount of time only says that she was thinking on it heavilly, and coming up with a story....it would've hlped her credibility a great deal if she would have immediately notified an authority about what alledgedly happened to her.....
Thanks for the response, and I feel where you're coming from, but I disagree. People are allowed to change their minds, even when it comes to s3x. The moment she said "no" that means stop what you're doing. Doesn't matter if she said yes 20 times beforehand.

I say this as someone who not only feels for what women who go through in the situation, but as a Crime, Law, and Justice major who has looked at this type of stuff. Legally, anything past her saying "no" is a crime. He can say he was trying to persuade her, but thats what leads to s3xual a.ssault.

I interviewed a friend of mine who went through a r*pe for one of my classes. She waited and talked to her friends about it because she didn't know if she could deal with a lengthy trial interrupting her life. She felt the police wouldn't believe her because of the details of the case. How long she waited doesn't change what happened to her.

Look at it this way. This dude is playing in the Rose Bowl in a few days, and then possibly looking at an NFL career. She had to leave school because she couldn't deal with it all. Her life is effectively ruined; I don't feel that that would be the actions of someone who lied about it.
 9 years ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 beantown85 said:
u serious?
lol yea im very serious. he got charged with second-degree burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief (burglary charge dropped) because of it dudes got like 100 nicknames like "Deuce", "Dookie", "Dump Trunk", and een the "Defecator"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago