Has any one tried to return cloathes to karmaloop???

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2008, 10:31 PM         #1
6172 pageviews
8 comments

Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has any one tried to return cloathes to karmaloop???

i finally got my clothes from karma loop but they are itchy as fu*k and tighter around the leg than i'd like

i am returning my jeans from toronto. Do i have to pay for shipping back to karmaloop? and how long will it take to get my money back?

8 comments for "Has any one tried to return cloathes to karmaloop???"

9 years ago '04        #2
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,671 | Props total: 2205 2205
 9 years ago '04        #3
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
i exchanged something with them once. i paid for shipping there, they paid for shipping on the item they sent to me. had no problems, had my replacement within a week from sending mine out. Not sure about refunds or store credit type of returns though.
 9 years ago '05        #4
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
alot of people don't understand that credit card refunds are all on whatever bank your card is through...

when you send your sh*t back to KL, you'll pay shipping, it works that way with any mail-order return.......

when they get it, they'll give the money back to your bank......then you have to go through that 'hold period' that the bank has before it's credited back to your account/card

that's if you paid with a card though....
 12-30-2008, 12:49 AM         #5
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks ^^^^ props given
 9 years ago '05        #6
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2651 2651
yeah but it was dirty cuz I used a 30% off repcode for the order, so they only returned the items at the discounted price and then charged me regular price for the exchanged items. so I basically lost the repcode, straight up bullsh*t. and the live chat people are dumb as fu*k. for a week I was wondering where my sh*t was then I logged in karmaloop to check it and it said I had a balance of like $150 (they didn't take off an item I no longer wanted, then I owed like $50)

sucks cuz I've ordered thousands worth of sh*t off there and then they did me like that and wouldn't do a straight up exchange...made me a lil bitter, I haven't ordered since.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415
 Sco Dylan said:
yeah but it was dirty cuz I used a 30% off repcode for the order, so they only returned the items at the discounted price and then charged me regular price for the exchanged items. so I basically lost the repcode, straight up bullsh*t. and the live chat people are dumb as fu*k. for a week I was wondering where my sh*t was then I logged in karmaloop to check it and it said I had a balance of like $150 (they didn't take off an item I no longer wanted, then I owed like $50)

sucks cuz I've ordered thousands worth of sh*t off there and then they did me like that and wouldn't do a straight up exchange...made me a lil bitter, I haven't ordered since.
Yup.
This is the case.
Say if you bought a pair of jeans that are normally $100. You use a discount that knocks it off 50%, so the jeans are now $50 dollars.. They get to your house and their not what you expected, you send them back.. you pay for your shipment, FEDEX, UPS or whatever.

Say you sent your sh*t back, they ask you want you want in return. You pick what you want and they give you your $50 bucks back (minus the shipping you paid) now you only got $50 store credit. You won't be able to use that store credit to buy something with the discount or store credit. So best believe, that you'll lose every time you return or exchange something online. That's just the way it is everywhere online.

But Karmaloop could handle their sh*t better... their online chat is hella stupid, and their e-mail response is either slow or whatever.
 12-30-2008, 11:34 AM         #8
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cloathes
 9 years ago '08        #9
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9138 9138
English is spot on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy