AFC Wildcard: Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins - [Sun. Jan 4th - 1:00 PM ET - CBS]

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #161
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 jj01 said:
he's better then that bi*ch yall have leading your squad
and tony romos better? chad pennington being wack has nothing to do with favre being washed up. this is the same chad hes been for years

 9 years ago '06        #162
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 HenryTheMenace said:
You know its funny everytime a thread is about Pennington you Bring up Favre..Thats kind of suspicious.

By The Way how is Romo doing for the Cowboys?


how many threads are about pennington? just stfu yall jets fans sh*t on chad when you are no better off without him. why bring up romo he didnt choke away the division lead like that bi*ch favre did.
 9 years ago '04        #163
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
That's a catch. Helluva throw and great footwork by Mason.
 01-04-2009, 01:22 PM         #164
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't let em score otherwise i dont see it happening....
 01-04-2009, 01:23 PM         #165
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
how many threads are about pennington? just stfu yall jets fans sh*t on chad when you are no better off without him. why bring up romo he didnt choke away the division lead like that bi*ch favre did.
Lol this n*gga is Saying Romo doesnt choke?
STFU, I Thought u was knowledgable in football but I Guess i was wrong



Lol this n*gga really said Romo doesnt choke
 01-04-2009, 01:24 PM         #166
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do we ever need a major turn of events
 9 years ago '06        #167
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
wow ugly play out of a time out
 9 years ago '04        #168
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 str8_akademiks said:
There's really noone fu*king with Ed Reed defensively.
Should win Defensive Player of the Year again.
 01-04-2009, 01:24 PM         #169
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo my cuzzin just said the dumbest sh*t I ever heard

he said if u reverse McGahees name it sounds like Hes Gay



How many times should I slap this n*gga


Last edited by Deuce Black; 01-05-2009 at 02:52 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #170
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 INF4MOUS said:
and tony romos better? chad pennington being wack has nothing to do with favre being washed up. this is the same chad hes been for years



i never said chad was anything more than an efficient 5 yrd passer and game manager. i just find it funny that u losers bad mouth chad knowing u have that bum as your qb.
 01-04-2009, 01:26 PM         #171
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i never said chad was anything more than an efficient 5 yrd passer and game manager. i just find it funny that u losers bad mouth chad knowing u have that bum as your qb.
You slurp Favre more than Some Jet Fan and Green Bay Fans...
 9 years ago '06        #172
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 HenryTheMenace said:
Lol this n*gga is Saying Romo doesnt choke?
STFU, I Thought u was knowledgable in football but I Guess i was wrong



Lol this n*gga really said Romo doesnt choke


not at all what i said u douche, ya romo choked but its nowhere near what favre did. yall were in 1st place then after a few weeks of him working his magic yall's season was a wrap.
 01-04-2009, 01:27 PM         #173
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should have gone for the td on the first drive....
 9 years ago '06        #174
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 HenryTheMenace said:
You slurp Favre more than Some Jet Fan and Green Bay Fans...


by saying he's an overrated piece of sh*t?
 01-04-2009, 01:29 PM         #175
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
by saying he's an overrated piece of sh*t?
No you dumbass every Jet fan knows Favre is ovverated...But everytime its The Jets or relating to the Jets you bring up Favre and saying how sh*tty he is...Thats what i mean by slurping
 9 years ago '04        #176
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 The Blueprint said:
ed reed

next to Dawk that is.
Ed Reed is better than Brian Dawkins ever was..
Even though they play the same position, they play it differently..
Reed is already one of the best DB's against the pass that I've ever seen.
 01-04-2009, 01:31 PM         #177
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
not at all what i said u douche, ya romo choked but its nowhere near what favre did. yall were in 1st place then after a few weeks of him working his magic yall's season was a wrap.
How many playoff games has Romo won?
How many times did Romo choke?
What happened Vs The Eagles Game?

Dont ever compare Favre Choking to Romo's choking....

Favre has A Superbowl Ring and won numerous playoff games

Call me When the Cowboys have a team that can reach the playoffs and actually make some noise
 01-04-2009, 01:31 PM         #178
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
should have gone for the td on the first drive....
We do need touchdowns but it's in the books. We just have to come out and get a touchdown the 1st drive in the second half. We need to find an answer to the pass rush and run defense.
 01-04-2009, 01:32 PM         #179
AKfoy0face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miami needs to get there heads out there a.sses and stop playin scared
 9 years ago '06        #180
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 HenryTheMenace said:
No you dumbass every Jet fan knows Favre is ovverated...But everytime its The Jets or relating to the Jets you bring up Favre and saying how sh*tty he is...Thats what i mean by slurping


yall are so quick to change your tune, yall were swearing he was the greatest thing ever during your little streak earlier in the year. just reminding u f*gots who the real bret favre is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy