AFC Wildcard: Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins - [Sun. Jan 4th - 1:00 PM ET - CBS]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2009, 09:33 PM         #321
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
smokeweed101 poppin off again. not a surprise. dumbest dude on bx continues making stupid ascertations. "another team deserved to play this afternoon"....yeah well your team didn't did they? shuolda woulda coulda. your bi*ch a.ss is prayin for brady's knee to be ok. if not you'll go bak and forth on cassel like you did this season.

props to the ravens. Chad gave'em 2 gifts for interceptions in double coverage. Another Ginn couldn't get up for it. The last Ed Reed just made a great play. Chad forced alot of sh*t today. No blitzing pressure at all from us. Flacco is average and showed it today. That defense and run game will win them all the games in the playoffs, not Flacco.
hey, the dolphins are good at what they do. they have a finesse offense and a pretty good defense. they just dont match up well with bmore. pennington is one dimensional, every time he threw to the middle of the field he got picked. what did he throw about 5 receptions to wide outs the whole game? you cant do that cute sh*t against a ravens d like that for 4 quarters.

i like henning as an oc though, he squeezes every ounce of talent out of that offense. and spags is a pretty good HC. they didnt get lucky this year. they earned their spot. going from 1-15 to 11-5 and a division win is pretty damn good.
 9 years ago '05        #322
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 ill800 said:
yerp.

and he got zero votes for roty. complete bullsh*t. ryan looked like a rookie yesterday. flacco looked like an all pro qb today.
ur joking right 9-23 looked like a rookie to me
 01-04-2009, 10:39 PM         #323
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Legend23 said:
ur joking right 9-23 looked like a rookie to me
dropped passes and overthrown balls. no turnovers. you really dont watch the game do you? if you dont think hes good then you have a mental hater block. did you see the td he ran in? or had you already turned the game off you bandwagon riding bi*ch?
 9 years ago '08        #324
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Flacco is good but hes still not matt ryan
sorry

i give the ravens credit, but its going overboard to say that hes better than ryan, wen ryan carries his team

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 198 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 01-04-2009, 11:01 PM         #325
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
hey, the dolphins are good at what they do. they have a finesse offense and a pretty good defense. they just dont match up well with bmore. pennington is one dimensional, every time he threw to the middle of the field he got picked. what did he throw about 5 receptions to wide outs the whole game? you cant do that cute sh*t against a ravens d like that for 4 quarters.

i like henning as an oc though, he squeezes every ounce of talent out of that offense. and spags is a pretty good HC. they didnt get lucky this year. they earned their spot. going from 1-15 to 11-5 and a division win is pretty damn good.
i cant believe the2throws he made when ginn was double covered deep on the left side and then bess was double covered deep on the left side.

had they run some wrinkles they had done in the past with the wildcat it wouldve worked better than running the motion sweep to the side you guys were blitzing. i mean do the reverse and throw like they did against the jets or something. edges were too covered to go wide.
 01-04-2009, 11:35 PM         #326
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Flacco is good but hes still not matt ryan
sorry

i give the ravens credit, but its going overboard to say that hes better than ryan, wen ryan carries his team
the playoffs are where you find out who is for real

matt ryan i think is going to be the better passer eventually

flacco has all the tools though. including the composure

Last edited by Deuce Black; 01-04-2009 at 11:43 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #327
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i cant believe the game was as close as it was with 5 turnovers(of course im talkin about up until flacco ran that last td in)

flacco's run reminded me of when we lost to the texans earlier this year...i thought we would've learned by now

throwin that 1 int inside the redzone hurt like hell...ginn's fumble on the endaround hurt like hell...sh*t even missing the xp hurt like hell

all in all good game by the miami defense...sure the d gave up 20 pts but hey, the ravens had good field position all day plus 5 to's. im shocked they held em as much as they did

lmao @ yall actin like flacco played so great...i think thats the worst performance any qb has had against the dolphins weak secondary all year

ravens d played great & on top of that chad p had his worst game all year...we couldnt get the run game goin either so that hurt...

o well...good season dolphins...cant wait til next year...congrats raven fans
 01-05-2009, 10:49 AM         #328
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
J. Flacco 9/23 135 5.9 0 0 1 rushing TD
Is it same to say they didn't win because of Flacco's performance. The Ravens won. They move on but come on now 5 turnovers and still was in the game with about 7 minutes left. Chad kept coming back and having good drives but we (Miami) couldn't finish the drives. We have plenty of weakness and many will be address soon so via draft and free agency hopefully.
 01-05-2009, 10:57 AM         #329
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
smokeweed101 poppin off again. not a surprise. dumbest dude on bx continues making stupid ascertations. "another team deserved to play this afternoon"....yeah well your team didn't did they? shuolda woulda coulda. your bi*ch a.ss is prayin for brady's knee to be ok. if not you'll go bak and forth on cassel like you did this season.

props to the ravens. Chad gave'em 2 gifts for interceptions in double coverage. Another Ginn couldn't get up for it. The last Ed Reed just made a great play. Chad forced alot of sh*t today. No blitzing pressure at all from us. Flacco is average and showed it today. That defense and run game will win them all the games in the playoffs, not Flacco.
Miami had a fluke season, why wouldn't I mention the fact that Cassel wouldn't throw 4 ints in a home playoff game Your a dumbass.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy