Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-30-2008, 12:43 PM         #341
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both of them lost after thinking about it

joe = because he should've just not put that 'murcialago with the fu*king doors up' video out and this situation wouldntve happened.

ran = because he couldnt control his boys, that dude looked SHOOK when he was back in the car and in the room at the end. he wasnt looking to hit dude that had nothing to do with this, now his boy has got him into some whole other sh*t. who knows who that guy was/is.
 9 years ago '04        #342
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
thatz when you dont respect a n*gga AT ALL... you go to a n*gga house and slap him in FRONT his house??? you cant do that to no real n*gga bra... im sayin they must know this n*ggaz was a duck from high school or somthin... aint no way
 9 years ago '07        #343
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'm finally starting to see why n*ggas hate Budden stans. I'm a fan of Joe, but his stans are disgusting. I read every page in this thread and damn some n*ggas live on his nutsack. First of all NOBODY was thinking about Ransom just a few weeks ago, but Joe had to go mention him on his video. Did he not think that Ran would respond?

Ransom loves drama so why give him a reason? Then Ran responds and says everything that he's been saying for a year, but now he brings Joe's girl into it. I honestly believe thats the reason that Joe went on that tough guy tirade. So you go to this n*ggas hood and try to 7 to 1 his a.ss and then put a video up claiming that you have footage and that if he even says anything wrong you'll release it, but now that one of your friends gets his head hit you wanna fall back and "be mature". GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE. Cmon now Ran has been begging for a fair one for over a year now. He shoulda just banged out with him and called it a day.

This n*gga Budden doesn't even live in Jersey City so if n*ggas wanted to get @ him they wouldn't be able to. He left alot of n*ggas open to be easy targets. I don't think this sh*t will end either because he was still insulting Ran in that video. You can't start some street sh*t and expect it to be over when you want it to be. There's alot of reckless n*ggas in Jersey City and I know that Ran rolls with quite a few. We'll see how this turns out.
 12-30-2008, 02:33 PM         #344
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at Monktaker and the other homo having like 40 posts each in this thread, claiming everyone who disagrees with them are d*ckriders.

You two are fuming. Calm the anger.
 9 years ago '12        #345
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
lol...
 9 years ago '12        #346
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I'm finally starting to see why n*ggas hate Budden stans. I'm a fan of Joe, but his stans are disgusting. I read every page in this thread and damn some n*ggas live on his nutsack. First of all NOBODY was thinking about Ransom just a few weeks ago, but Joe had to go mention him on his video. Did he not think that Ran would respond?

Ransom loves drama so why give him a reason? Then Ran responds and says everything that he's been saying for a year, but now he brings Joe's girl into it. I honestly believe thats the reason that Joe went on that tough guy tirade. So you go to this n*ggas hood and try to 7 to 1 his a.ss and then put a video up claiming that you have footage and that if he even says anything wrong you'll release it, but now that one of your friends gets his head hit you wanna fall back and "be mature". GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE. Cmon now Ran has been begging for a fair one for over a year now. He shoulda just banged out with him and called it a day.

This n*gga Budden doesn't even live in Jersey City so if n*ggas wanted to get @ him they wouldn't be able to. He left alot of n*ggas open to be easy targets. I don't think this sh*t will end either because he was still insulting Ran in that video. You can't start some street sh*t and expect it to be over when you want it to be. There's alot of reckless n*ggas in Jersey City and I know that Ran rolls with quite a few. We'll see how this turns out.
This comin' from a guy who is a huge Joey fan, props to you pimpin, well said.

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-30-2008 at 03:09 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #347
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,837 | Props total: 12546 12546
Budden takes a major L on this one...

Budden stans are disgusting.
 9 years ago '05        #348
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Bruce Leeroy said:

real talk man, being a fan of joey is cool, sh*t im one but only stans dont see that joey is wrong and every angle, ran is a ignorant n*gga, so taking things to a street level is just retarded especially coming from a dude like joey, and i agree, you cant start street sh*t and then say "you win" and its over, budden stans are some of the worst stans i have ever witnessed
 9 years ago '04        #349
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23509 23509
Ransom making a fool of himself, he should of took the loss and kept making his music. He looking real soft right now, now i know why hitch stop fu*king with this n*gga.

if it's real beef, n*ggas would just bang out and fu*k making videos, this sh*t aint real street sh*t. n*ggas looking like real pussies
 12-30-2008, 05:34 PM         #350
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I'm finally starting to see why n*ggas hate Budden stans. I'm a fan of Joe, but his stans are disgusting. I read every page in this thread and damn some n*ggas live on his nutsack.
@ live on his nutsack
 9 years ago '06        #351
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Do you think Joe Budden is stupid or soft for "deading the beef" and awarding Ransom as the winner?

Joe Budden realizes how serious this is getting and he knows if something happens to Ransom, Ransom's affiliate, or anyone in Budden's crew, authorities will look at the beef videos and trace things back to him and Ransom's beef.

Budden is a smart dude. He's put out a video taking himself out of the situation letting everyone think it's over but no way in hell is the dude who got smacked or is the dude's brother or the dude's people going to let that slide.

This beef is going to continue off camera and Budden knows this.

That last video he made apologizing and talking about no more beef is just to get the authorities off of him in case something happens and in case this things get out of control like a forest fire.
 9 years ago '05        #352
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
why didnt u just post this in the thread its for!?!?! u looking for some attention REAAAL BADDDD!...and im sorry i even gave u this much
 12-30-2008, 05:58 PM         #353
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Jersey still losing...n*gga got the dog sh*t smacked out of him.

BUDDENS LOST
 12-30-2008, 06:06 PM         #354
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My only question is, why the hell you have Scott Steiner as a sig and avy? That sh*t is random as fu*k..
 9 years ago '08        #355
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
:laughing9: Damn you guys are so emotional. Canada lost.
at this dumb-ass bi*ch, arite, you dumb bi*ch, Canada lost....

point out what was emotional in my post, you just catchin feelings cause you're a dumb a.ss bi*ch, and that aint my fault, you were born like that....ya dig what im sayin....:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #356
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
j-u-s g-o g-e-t t-h-a-t n-i-g-g-a
l-i-s-t-e-n
j-u-s g-o g-e-t u-m
 9 years ago '07        #357
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
Ransom looked a little worried after his dude smacked that dude. Slapping a nicca is mad disrespectful and even the softest nicca will let them thangs fly about disrespect. Both of them look stupid for showing how ignorant they both are with their videos.

I respect Budden's music and I never heard of Ransom but both of them niccaz ain't even big enough to make their beef worth it.
 9 years ago '06        #358
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
New Jersey still losing...n*gga got the dog sh*t smacked out of him.

BUDDENS LOST
hahaha oh sh*t look who came out of hiding
 9 years ago '07        #359
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,662 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Unitson said:
Do you think Joe Budden is stupid or soft for "deading the beef" and awarding Ransom as the winner?

Joe Budden realizes how serious this is getting and he knows if something happens to Ransom, Ransom's affiliate, or anyone in Budden's crew, authorities will look at the beef videos and trace things back to him and Ransom's beef.

Budden is a smart dude. He's put out a video taking himself out of the situation letting everyone think it's over but no way in hell is the dude who got smacked or is the dude's brother or the dude's people going to let that slide.

This beef is going to continue off camera and Budden knows this.

That last video he made apologizing and talking about no more beef is just to get the authorities off of him in case something happens and in case this things get out of control like a forest fire.
 12-30-2008, 10:20 PM         #360
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt even watch the video but in my opinion these dudes need to chill out.Everybody always has one dude in their crew who always wants to take sh*t to a level you didnt even want.This beef does budden no good cuz ransom isnt a mainstream name and ransom...i guess hes aiite but the other cat from his crew was better and he hasnt really done nething for hisself since budden was hyping him except attack the one dude who helped put him on.I wonder what bundles woulda done on this whole thing.Joe need to put out and album or hes gonna fade which i hate cuz i think his rhyme game is way too talented to fade into the sunset and sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy