Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #301
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542

ill Doctrine dropping more knowledge on the rap game :agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #302
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Russel said:

[pic - click to view]

Your ads are everywhere...
 9 years ago '05        #303
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ 'and then i smacked myself for watching it'
 9 years ago '08        #304
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I see what you're saying playboy but I'm looking at this on a musical level. I'm saying aint nobody know who got smacked I aint never seen that dude around Joey or his peoples and I sure aint seen that short guy that smacked him. Like who are these people, seriously? If it was like someone I KNEW fu*ked with Joe or Joe and Ran himself then kool get your bong bongs out and mano y mano on some old school sh*t. But this is all to do with hip hop at the end of the day hip hop decides that Joe wins, mind over matter. And Joe aint even my lover I just don't look at tings from bum a.ss hood thug mentality, that aint nuffin to do with the type of life I lead, I listen to music, more importantly I listen to hip hop and I don't see how a man who makes $300,000 at least a year in a nice house with a nice girl whom he loves and loves back, a son he loves and an outstanding music gift could take an "L" to a guy who no one really cares about still living in the hood in Jerz I don't see that logic but its cool, I see you.
i just read this sh*t, and this gotta be some of the most bullsh*t in one post i've seen in dis sh*t

lmao at buddens makin 300 stacks a yr, what are you, this n*gga's accountant?

and you're the spokesman for hiphop? cause buddens aint win that sh*t it was pretty even

and from all accounts buddens bi*ch is a stamped and certified skeef,

buddens bi*ch a.ss had to pop sh*t around ran's crib, where his seed is at, with 6 next cats, not a man to man, so if buddens aint do it man to man, why the fu*k would ransom? budden said he got footage, where the fu*k is it at?

all this adds up to another major L in the loss column from Buddens, he's used to it....
 9 years ago '07        #305
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Just when I start to get sick of budden, he turns around and wins my respect again
 9 years ago '05        #306
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 747 747

Includes The Diss Tracks:

Ransom - Kid Brother

Joe Budden - Heart Of The City

Ransom - Somebody Gon Die Tonight

Joe Budden - Ransom Note

Ransom - The End Of Joe

And the videos:

Joe Budden and Friends discussing artists, and Ransom's name comes up

Ransom Goes off on Budden, talks about his girl, and more

Joe Budden goes to Ran's hood with some friends, see's Ransom, and they throw some punches at him on tape, Joe says he'll release the tape if Ransom says another word about him.

Ransom goes to Joe Budden's friends house, he isnt there, but his brother answers the door, Ransom's friend slaps him after they ask him some questions.

Joe Budden takes the high road and bows out before things get too crazy, and he's not gonna release the video.

will this be the last we hear from these 2 about each other?
 9 years ago '05        #307
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
joe is 28 years old..at the end of the day maturity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stupidity ...grow up boxden
 12-29-2008, 09:09 PM         #308
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #309
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
thing is people are acting as if joe went on video and said he didnt do anything wrong or that it wasn't his fault....not the case

he apologized in the video and even said it on his board, he made a mistake, took responsibility and apologized for getting involved in that sh*t
 9 years ago '12        #310
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 coolio said:

yes im the one catching feelings

u go around sucking budden's d*ck when he releases a song or w/e..then quickly go back to hating and complaining like a little girl

also u're signed up to joebuddenonline aren't u? aren't u domie?

im glad my post pissed u off tho :applause:
Yeah, I signed up just to see how much of a nerd Joey really is..

I have 3 posts, please stop trying..

Ive always said Joey was okay, but he's not the best, and he acted like a bi*ch in the second video, plain and simple..

and Yes, your catching feelings b/c Im in here clownin' on ya favorite RAPPER and it got your v*gina salty like he's your cousin or some sh*t

n*gga Joe Budden dont even know you exist.. STOP DEFENDING HIM LIKE HE KNOWS YOU bi*ch
Fall back
 9 years ago '06        #311
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Yeah, I signed up just to see how much of a nerd Joey really is..

I have 3 posts, please stop trying..

Ive always said Joey was okay, but he's not the best, and he acted like a bi*ch in the second video, plain and simple..

and Yes, your catching feelings b/c Im in here clownin' on ya favorite RAPPER and it got your v*gina salty like he's your cousin or some sh*t

n*gga Joe Budden dont even know you exist.. STOP DEFENDING HIM LIKE HE KNOWS YOU bi*ch
Fall back
none of the rappers u like know u exist..so what's ur point?

im not even defending what he did anyways cause i think both were wrong so u can stop trying so hard to come up with made up comebacks

and yeah in the second video, he was way different than in the previous one but like i said, he admitted he made a mistake so it's not like u're telling people something they dont know

like i said, stop acting as if he said he wasnt to blame just to justify ur obsession with him

and i know u're gonna say "oh ur a budden stan u're the one obsessed!! :sad5:" but u probably post and talk about budden as much, if not more, than any of his fans and it's mainly to tell us how much u "hate" him and his fans so...

Last edited by coolio; 12-29-2008 at 09:30 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #312
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Damn didn't they learn anythin from the Boondocks
 12-29-2008, 09:34 PM         #313
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
thing is people are acting as if joe went on video and said he didnt do anything wrong or that it wasn't his fault....not the case

he apologized in the video and even said it on his board, he made a mistake, took responsibility and apologized for getting involved in that sh*t
Look the thing is homie, just 2 days ago Joe was on some tough guy internet gangsta sh*t talking about going to a n*gga house and putting hands on him.

Don't give me that "it was a mistake" bullsh*t. Joe has lived the majority of his life in Jerz. The hoods here are small, if you don't want to take it there than Joe should've have released this video earlier.

Joe and Ransom are damn near 30 with fu*king kids. If you don't know better by now than they can either stick to rapping or just turn off the camera and f!ght the fair one and then STFU

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 12-29-2008 at 10:37 PM..
 12-29-2008, 09:55 PM         #314
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that somebody gotta die tonight is superhard....
 9 years ago '12        #315
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
none of the rappers u like know u exist..so what's ur point?

im not even defending what he did anyways cause i think both were wrong so u can stop trying so hard to come up with made up comebacks

and yeah in the second video, he was way different than in the previous one but like i said, he admitted he made a mistake so it's not like u're telling people something they dont know

like i said, stop acting as if he said he wasnt to blame just to justify ur obsession with him

and i know u're gonna say "oh ur a budden stan u're the one obsessed!! :sad5:" but u probably post and talk about budden as much, if not more, than any of his fans and it's mainly to tell us how much u "hate" him and his fans so...
lol its clear your talkin' out your a.ss..

For real, save yourself the embarrassment and STOP REPLYING dude..

Here

Just for you

9 years ago '08        #316
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 daliff89 said:
@ 'and then i smacked myself for watching it'
 9 years ago '04        #317
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
Im a fan of both these n*ggas. rate joey alot higher than ran but he clearly started then escalated this sh*t plus bluffed about releasing footage and still hasnt so he has to take the L. It just looks bad on his part and you cant really defend him. on the other hand Im glad he deaded it cos its not worth it but I fear for him now his credibility might be fu*ked and you KNOW ransom aint gonna shut up... joeys pissed right about now he might have punchlines written bout him lol...
 9 years ago '06        #318
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
lol its clear your talkin' out your a.ss..

For real, save yourself the embarrassment and STOP REPLYING dude..

Here

Just for you

there u go glad u decided to cop out cause u know im right

btw ur link doesnt work
 9 years ago '12        #319
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
"dont you dare talk about my idol that way!!" - Coolio
 9 years ago '06        #320
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago