most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
im bored, i think ima gonna go to the chappelle show - Chappelle show - lets start the show"

thats what this ignit as* sh*t is soundin like on this thread...

....Raise your hand if u wanna see a nicca get shot!!.... :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #282
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 coolio said:
both were wrong in this case and joe even said he made a mistake by not ignoring ran but overall ran is still a nobody

lmao and u dont? u're bi polar as hell and u keep crying about how sickening u find joey fans yet u keep wasting ur time repeating ur yourself like a dumbass...

u keep getting all emotional and then try to act like u dont give a fu*k
True, I'm looking at it strictly musically. I don't do the whole "hood beef" ting I aint dat kinda girl fu*k dat.

And @ second point.
 12-29-2008, 04:44 PM         #283
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people know budden overseas?

he hasn't been out in like 02, 03?

plus there's a bunch of people in jersey that don't even fu*k with joe.

doesn't matter if ran cant beat him lyrically, its all about who brought this sh*t back up and that was Joe
Mood Muzic series were classics

n*ggas who've been in a coma for the past five years don't know who Budden is.

His buzz may be huge primarily on the net, but if you still too dumb to figure out the internet has been the PREMIER marketing tool since Napster then you obviously lost.
 12-29-2008, 05:20 PM         #284
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Capo V_2.5 said:
For real Ransom looked mad shook when sh*t happen.
fooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllll
 9 years ago '08        #285
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357

[pic - click to view]

this nicca clearly hit the door. if he really slapped dude he must of face palmed that nicca cuz his hand came straight down on that nicca
 9 years ago '04        #286
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Showtime 17 said:
aint no such thing as halfway crooks

either u ready for war or u aint...... u dont put 1 foot then take ya 1 foot back this aint tha hokey pokey bi*ch. his weak a.ss never shoulda pretended he wanted beef
Exactly..... n*gga acting like the pastor from Dead Presidents.

Joe Buudy lost
 12-29-2008, 06:24 PM         #287
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
yeah why was Ransom lookn all shook in the car after it happened?? Then he just started to talk sh*t after that tho.. lmao.. weird..
he didnt know what was gonna happen after that. he just had joey's man slapped up, was thinking like "damn i dunno, maybe he could bring that back to me" or some sh*t

but naaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Joe = Frank Lopez
 9 years ago '04        #288
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I see what you're saying playboy but I'm looking at this on a musical level. I'm saying aint nobody know who got smacked I aint never seen that dude around Joey or his peoples and I sure aint seen that short guy that smacked him. Like who are these people, seriously? If it was like someone I KNEW fu*ked with Joe or Joe and Ran himself then kool get your bong bongs out and mano y mano on some old school sh*t. But this is all to do with hip hop at the end of the day hip hop decides that Joe wins, mind over matter. And Joe aint even my lover I just don't look at tings from bum a.ss hood thug mentality, that aint nuffin to do with the type of life I lead, I listen to music, more importantly I listen to hip hop and I don't see how a man who makes $300,000 at least a year in a nice house with a nice girl whom he loves and loves back, a son he loves and an outstanding music gift could take an "L" to a guy who no one really cares about still living in the hood in Jerz I don't see that logic but its cool, I see you.

I feel you but when he came on ransom block, he took it further than music. Ransom asked the dude to f!ght. not shoot it out, or play russian roulette but f!ght. he say say he's trained to beat n*gga's a.ss. he should've ended what he started. Just cause he makes $300,000 gives him the right to stir sh*t up on people block & decides to bi*ch up when someone serious? Joe Lost.
 12-29-2008, 06:28 PM         #289
Anding3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
course y'all don't bang back!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
 9 years ago '06        #290
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
u dont smack ni99as at da crib....he coulda airred dey a.ss out smh@ nonsense
 9 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

this nicca clearly hit the door. if he really slapped dude he must of face palmed that nicca cuz his hand came straight down on that nicca
your reaching & since that your reaching......notice the door didn't budge. IF he did he hit the door, it would've moved. the sound of the slap didn't sound like if he hit something solid as in wood, metal...etc. that was the sound of flesh, watch a prono & learn something about that sound
 9 years ago '04        #292
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
sh*t is clownball... all of it...

I feel like this... Ransom is TRASH... Budden TRIED to pull that n*gga card, and call his bluff, who knows what really happened when he was on his block, but Ransom didn't back down from the beef afterwards...

If this sh*t were to go to the streets, Ransom would possibly have the upper hand, because he has LESS to lose, and obviously is surrounded by ignorant a.ss nobodies... I don't think Joey wants to take it there honestly, he has too much to lose, and isn't really a goon like that...

As far as a fist f!ght, WORDS DON'T MEAN sh*t!!! I've heard n*ggas talk about throwin hands all day, and when the sh*t went down, they got DUMPED.. so if they wanna prove who's better, PROVE IT! don't talk about it...
 9 years ago '04        #293
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 NickJ Da Voice said:
u dont smack ni99as at da crib....he coulda airred dey a.ss out smh@ nonsense
Honestly I wonder how long they stayed there after that slap, cuz I was kinda hopin that n*gga woulda came back out and started bangin at them n*ggas

If a n*gga on your doorstep wit 5 other n*ggas, and he put his hands on you, you HAVE to shoot n*ggas...
 12-29-2008, 06:47 PM         #294
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also thought ransom looked kind of shocked even a bit shook after the slap myself but who knows what he was really thinking..
as for people saying the dude didn't get slapped and the other guy hit the door unless they added the sound in after he must have got clapped that's what it sounds like when someone gets slapped in their face it's definitely real to me
 9 years ago '04        #295
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 slimgangsta18 said:
your reaching & since that your reaching......notice the door didn't budge. IF he did he hit the door, it would've moved. the sound of the slap didn't sound like if he hit something solid as in wood, metal...etc. that was the sound of flesh, watch a prono & learn something about that sound
kind of looks suspect cuz he slapped with a lot of force and dident even budge dudes hat.....
 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM         #296
Russel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '12        #297
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Why because I spent all of 2 mins stating the obvious. Damn I thought they taught 15 year olds to type faster nowadays, more access to the internet and all
wat

No, b/c you named off about 5 or 6 reasons as to why you thought Joe already WON..

Right?
 9 years ago '12        #298
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 coolio said:
lmao and u dont? u're bi polar as hell and u keep crying about how sickening u find joey fans yet u keep wasting ur time repeating ur yourself like a dumbass...

u keep getting all emotional and then try to act like u dont give a fu*k
lol at you catchin' feelings, bi*ch n*gga..

You dont even know what your saying.. No where did I act like I did or DIDN'T give a fu*k... but for some odd reason, you felt you needed to respond to my post that wasn't even addressed to you, again, bi*ch sh*t..

I dont give a fu*k, but I care enough to talk sh*t in this thread, and state obvious facts that a bunch of Joe Budden Stans (such as yourself kid) don't wanna hear b/c there IDOL acted like a fu*kin' moron and thought he was hood for about 10 minutes when he made that video.. Then without showing the videos he threatened Ransom with, he decided to end the beef and take the higher road, AFTER actin' like a fu*kin fake a.ss gangster..

Face the facts, stop catchin feelings, and don't try to come back at me b/c Im not gonna go back and forth with a little stan such as yourself.. Stick to Joebuddenonline.com kid..
 9 years ago '08        #299
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
you buddens stans disgust me, buddens made this some street sh*t, talkin sh*t sayin he got footage and him and his mans dusted ran, that was obviously some bullsh*t, cause ran seems fine in the vid, and ran is a street n*gga, buddens aint, but this sh*t definetely aint over, even if buddens bi*ches up, it's too late...
 9 years ago '06        #300
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MonkTaker said:
lol at you catchin' feelings, bi*ch n*gga..

You dont even know what your saying.. No where did I act like I did or DIDN'T give a fu*k... but for some odd reason, you felt you needed to respond to my post that wasn't even addressed to you, again, bi*ch sh*t..

I dont give a fu*k, but I care enough to talk sh*t in this thread, and state obvious facts that a bunch of Joe Budden Stans (such as yourself kid) don't wanna hear b/c there IDOL acted like a fu*kin' moron and thought he was hood for about 10 minutes when he made that video.. Then without showing the videos he threatened Ransom with, he decided to end the beef and take the higher road, AFTER actin' like a fu*kin fake a.ss gangster..

Face the facts, stop catchin feelings, and don't try to come back at me b/c Im not gonna go back and forth with a little stan such as yourself.. Stick to Joebuddenonline.com kid..

yes im the one catching feelings

u go around sucking budden's d*ck when he releases a song or w/e..then quickly go back to hating and complaining like a little girl

also u're signed up to joebuddenonline aren't u? aren't u domie?

im glad my post pissed u off tho :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy