When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #261
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
... .... anyone on Ransom's side .... ...

I dont listen to neither one of them n*ggas ... end of the day ransom tryna carry the beef and joe dont care ...

but yall internet n*ggas wanna see someone mercked ....

:disdain2:
 12-29-2008, 01:28 PM         #262
b-unit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
smh@ you stans, i bet if it was budden slapping ransom then you twerps would be all on budden's dikk as usual, but ransom and his people slappin dudes and he's a bad guy, fukk outta here
yeah you said it perfectly....if buddens actually slapped ransom then itd be some sh*t to talk about cuz then it actually involves the 2 people involved in the beef. how are you being hard by showing up with 4 peoples and one person answers the door and you slap him....and he aint even the guy you lookin for. that sound like some bi*ch sh*t to me? guess i just aint hood enough to know what hard is....cuz that sounds like a bi*ch move to me.
 9 years ago '12        #263
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 b-unit said:
yeah you said it perfectly....if buddens actually slapped ransom then itd be some sh*t to talk about cuz then it actually involves the 2 people involved in the beef. how are you being hard by showing up with 4 peoples and one person answers the door and you slap him....and he aint even the guy you lookin for. that sound like some bi*ch sh*t to me? guess i just aint hood enough to know what hard is....cuz that sounds like a bi*ch move to me.
LOL

So Joe sending 6 people to jump Ran in his hood isn't some bi*ch sh*t?
 9 years ago '05        #264
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
All yall are wack! Ran started it! Hes been beefing with joe since family reunion. Hes mad at joe for finding hitchcock and putting him on the track like it was a-team with joe and fab. Ran didnt like that so he started doing mixtapes with clue and it jus went from there. On the real...ran acting like a baby joe kept it street but after awhile u got to know when to stop. Yea if ran would have smacked joe i wouldnt have minded if it kept going but nah ran had to smack a crooked i knock of
 9 years ago '07        #265
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Who gives a fu*k about dis youngin' sh*t.

Who won LYRICALLY? Joe
Who is respected for being a hip hop artist? Joe
Who is recognized by some of the best emcees (i.e. Jigga) from his skill? Joe
Who has a classic mixtape? Joe
Who got a dyme piece girlfriend? Joe
Who out of the hood in a nice crib on a whole new chapter of his life as a music artist? Joe

Seriously ask ANYBODY out of New Jerz if they heard of Ransom, ANYONE overseas if they heard of Ran and they will be like who?? And I aint even hatin' I have a few Ran mixtapes but seriously I can't believe nikkas even take this sh*t serious. Clowns.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-29-2008 at 02:52 PM..
 9 years ago '12        #266
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 darulersback said:
All yall are wack! Ran started it! Hes been beefing with joe since family reunion. Hes mad at joe for finding hitchcock and putting him on the track like it was a-team with joe and fab. Ran didnt like that so he started doing mixtapes with clue and it jus went from there. On the real...ran acting like a baby joe kept it street but after awhile u got to know when to stop. Yea if ran would have smacked joe i wouldnt have minded if it kept going but nah ran had to smack a crooked i knock of
Your wrong

Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Who won LYRICALLY? Joe
Who out of the hood in a nice crib on a whole new chapter of his life as a music artist? Joe

Seriously ask ANYBODY out of New Jerz if they heard of Ransom, ANYONE over sees if they heard of Ran and they will be like who?? And I aint even hatin' I have a few Ran mixtapes but seriously I can't believe nikkas even take this sh*t serious. Clowns.
Apparently you give a fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #267
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your wrong

Why because I spent all of 2 mins stating the obvious. Damn I thought they taught 15 year olds to type faster nowadays, more access to the internet and all
 12-29-2008, 03:19 PM         #268
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe should knock dude out
 9 years ago '04        #269
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Who won LYRICALLY? Joe

Seriously ask ANYBODY out of New Jerz if they heard of Ransom, ANYONE overseas if they heard of Ran and they will be like who?? And I aint even hatin' I have a few Ran mixtapes but seriously I can't believe nikkas even take this sh*t serious. Clowns.

Baby girl, all that maybe true BUT your forgetting the fact that your lover joe budden escalated the beef to a n*gga who don't have anything constructive to do. Joe came to this mans home while his kids there & started some sh*t. now you can't sit up here and tell me that if your 28 years old and a bi*ch came to you crib talking sh*t & made threats....your not going to do anything??? "because your the bigger person that your afraid to defend yourself?" now when ran & his crew walking around the neighborhood & his men slapping n*gga's....he's the bad guy. Everybody not going to play that high school sh*t that joe was playing. if it was any other rapper like c-murder or someone...that n*gga probably be dead or severely hurt. don't talk sh*t & can't back it up. The n*gga took an L...
 12-29-2008, 03:35 PM         #270
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
Baby girl, all that maybe true BUT your forgetting the fact that your lover joe budden escalated the beef to a n*gga who don't have anything constructive to do. Joe came to this mans home while his kids there & started some sh*t. now you can't sit up here and tell me that if your 28 years old and a bi*ch came to you crib talking sh*t & made threats....your not going to do anything??? "because your the bigger person that your afraid to defend yourself?" now when ran & his crew walking around the neighborhood & his men slapping n*gga's....he's the bad guy. Everybody not going to play that high school sh*t that joe was playing. if it was any other rapper like c-murder or someone...that n*gga probably be dead or severely hurt. don't talk sh*t & can't back it up. The n*gga took an L...

But if it was Wayne he woulda got c*ckslapped.

Nohomonohomonohomo.
 9 years ago '07        #271
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
I see what you're saying playboy but I'm looking at this on a musical level. I'm saying aint nobody know who got smacked I aint never seen that dude around Joey or his peoples and I sure aint seen that short guy that smacked him. Like who are these people, seriously? If it was like someone I KNEW fu*ked with Joe or Joe and Ran himself then kool get your bong bongs out and mano y mano on some old school sh*t. But this is all to do with hip hop at the end of the day hip hop decides that Joe wins, mind over matter. And Joe aint even my lover I just don't look at tings from bum a.ss hood thug mentality, that aint nuffin to do with the type of life I lead, I listen to music, more importantly I listen to hip hop and I don't see how a man who makes $300,000 at least a year in a nice house with a nice girl whom he loves and loves back, a son he loves and an outstanding music gift could take an "L" to a guy who no one really cares about still living in the hood in Jerz I don't see that logic but its cool, I see you.
 12-29-2008, 03:40 PM         #272
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Who won LYRICALLY? Joe

people know budden overseas?

he hasn't been out in like 02, 03?

plus there's a bunch of people in jersey that don't even fu*k with joe.

doesn't matter if ran cant beat him lyrically, its all about who brought this sh*t back up and that was Joe

Last edited by Motivated; 12-29-2008 at 03:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #273
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
people know budden overseas?

he hasn't been out in like 02, 03?
Yes

Most of my peoples have the Mood Muzik series. People know Royce, they know Joe they know Joell etc aint noone really know Ran apart from them hood heads in the ends who deep into D-Block, L.O.X-esque rap.
 12-29-2008, 03:44 PM         #274
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
 12-29-2008, 04:08 PM         #275
Showtime 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JOE IS THE TYPICAL SQUARE n*gga..... U HIT FIRST, feel all tuff about it..... get hit back just as hard..... and wanna turn logical. All that sh*t he sayin was true when he made his first video!!!!! he wasnt talkin it then was he????

if u like to think ahead.... WHAT DID U THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN U HIT RAN AND LEFT??? u thought it was gone be over??? if u aint ready to go all tha way wit urs den dont get in beef.... keep makin your depressing records and playing board games u nerd a.ss n*gga

Last edited by Showtime 17; 12-29-2008 at 04:11 PM..
 12-29-2008, 04:11 PM         #276
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
You n*ggas is hella silly. So he shoulda swung, got jumped (possibly knocked out), and have n*ggas runnin all in ya crib robbin you? If anything he shoulda got the banger but oh well
Yes grab a gun with a camera all up in your face
 12-29-2008, 04:14 PM         #277
Showtime 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no such thing as halfway crooks

either u ready for war or u aint...... u dont put 1 foot then take ya 1 foot back this aint tha hokey pokey bi*ch. his weak a.ss never shoulda pretended he wanted beef
 9 years ago '06        #278
jreaper 
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 2033 2033
This sh*t is funny, i wanna see who gonna shot who first, i love the ignorance in hiphop it does nothing but k!ll it more and show how classless we are
 12-29-2008, 04:17 PM         #279
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ruck Fehab said:
You n*ggas is hella silly. So he shoulda swung, got jumped (possibly knocked out), and have n*ggas runnin all in ya crib robbin you? If anything he shoulda got the banger but oh well
like i said the natural reaction would be to retaliate i aint gonna be worrying about niccas running up in my yard or 'knocking me out' when one of them just disrespected me on my doorstep that sh*t can happen to you anywhere anytime in the heat of the moment you don't think about them things. The dude got shown for a punk imo and i've been in situations like that so i know what i'm talking about. I guess he's just not a hot head or whatever like some people.. but no way a grown mans gonna clap me like i'm some yout and expect me to just walk away the geezer didn't even punch him he 'clapped' him like a baby and told him to go in the house like some punk
is you crazy!? i aint taking that!

I know you americans are quick to grab the gun but i would have just swung and if i get beaten up i get beaten up atleast they know they can't take me for some prick.

Last edited by Es0_puka; 12-29-2008 at 04:22 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #280
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Who won LYRICALLY? Joe

both were wrong in this case and joe even said he made a mistake by not ignoring ran but overall ran is still a nobody

MonkTaker said:

lmao and u dont? u're bi polar as hell and u keep crying about how sickening u find joey fans yet u keep wasting ur time repeating ur yourself like a dumbass...

u keep getting all emotional and then try to act like u dont give a fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy