Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-29-2008, 11:45 AM         #241
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
1.) Yeah, but that's a double negative because it's not like RAN did it. Ran's boy smacked an affiliate of Joe. After watching Joe's response, you n*ggaz are SEVERELY adding more to this "Joe taking an L" sh*t than what is really seen. In the entire 9 minute video, I didn't see dude say ANYTHING that didn't make sense to a n*gga with sense. The "you win" sh*t was obviously sarcasm. He kept down talking the n*gga in the entire interview, and never even REMOTELY seemed to "back down".

I'm a Budden fan, and I don't dislike Ransom (preferred him in 03/04 though) but let's take this into perspective:

What Joe said was 100% right. One response will only beget another. One attack, will lead to another. Eventually, somebody will die. What exactly for again? Exactly.

Besides, the video beef sh*t is corny ANYWAY. Keep it on wax. Ran won't do that because he can't. All around, Ran takes the biggest L out of this entire situation.

2.) Unless you were your girls first, somebody fu*ked yours before you too. The point is, so what? Unless she's crept with Loso since she's been with Joe, so what? (Because seriously, who WOULDN'T fu*k that girl if they had a chance?)

3.)........next

4.)I agree, Charles Hamilton is a fruit.

5.)I'm sure he has an idea where he stays/where somebody close to him stays because they were friends. If he's looking that hard, why didn't he stop somewhere relevant and act hard?

Not going at you at all, btw.

If anything, Joe should gain more credibility for handling it like a 28 year old should.
 9 years ago '05        #242
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I agree. You got the propz now mayne.
You get what your hand call for. You bluff out thats on you.
Lesson to you blogger n*ggaz that think all rappers are the same.
Some of them are really about that bullsh*t or got goons thats really on that bullsh*t and got nothin better to do but run up on dudes.
To me this is actually a win for hip hop cause this is the sh*t I'm used to.
Ol school style dudes gettin slapped and all that...
 9 years ago '08        #243
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12537 12537
Agreed. Budden takes a big L on this one. But he should be used to it.
 12-29-2008, 12:00 PM         #244
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could careless who takes L's cuz its all comedy but ran and joey take L's more so ran cuz he actually got snuffed (never denied he did on his video) then claimed that he went upstairs (like joey said he did) and got a gun and sh*t it off yet he claims "he doesn't shoot in the air" yet nobody died lol that doesn't add up,how do you pop off and say you didn't shoot in the sky yet nobody got shot??? then in retaliation, his man slapped somebody who we have no idea who he is nor does he have anything to do with the situation, just randomly slapped a n*gga. so ran got hands put on him and joey never got touched so in my book ran takes a bigger L
 9 years ago '06        #245
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao tommy bunz been on a mission to let people know he like ransom more than joe..we get it lmao

no need to repeat yourself in every thread sounding like joe hurt ur feelings or something
 9 years ago '06        #246
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
lol i dont think this is gonna end here..ran is desperate for some publicity cause his career is flopping badly so he's obviously gonna keep talking sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #247
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
I aint no Budden fan
But ya'll givin this Ransom some kind of props for his man slapping someone who had nothing to with nothing..........thats real "gangsta"
Ran looked like a str8 bi*ch the whole video
Its little 14-15 year old fu*ks like you fu*ks who think Budden A bi*ch cause he don't want know one k!lled.........seriously.........he's a bi*ch now.....knowing aint none of you ever been in a f!ght in your fu*king lifes.....sitting behind the computer acting like tough and that you would have done something different

You guys are the boxden versions of Ran...........and you look just like his bum a.ss...........lemmie make a STUPID thread to get a little attenetion,its kinda like Rans video,ya'll dying for someone to pay attention to you,didnt ya'll mommys love you when you where growing up????
 9 years ago '05        #248
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ea$e said:
1.) Yeah, but that's a double negative because it's not like RAN did it. Ran's boy smacked an affiliate of Joe. After watching Joe's response, you n*ggaz are SEVERELY adding more to this "Joe taking an L" sh*t than what is really seen. In the entire 9 minute video, I didn't see dude say ANYTHING that didn't make sense to a n*gga with sense. The "you win" sh*t was obviously sarcasm. He kept down talking the n*gga in the entire interview, and never even REMOTELY seemed to "back down".

I'm a Budden fan, and I don't dislike Ransom (preferred him in 03/04 though) but let's take this into perspective:

What Joe said was 100% right. One response will only beget another. One attack, will lead to another. Eventually, somebody will die. What exactly for again? Exactly.

Besides, the video beef sh*t is corny ANYWAY. Keep it on wax. Ran won't do that because he can't. All around, Ran takes the biggest L out of this entire situation.

2.) Unless you were your girls first, somebody fu*ked yours before you too. The point is, so what? Unless she's crept with Loso since she's been with Joe, so what? (Because seriously, who WOULDN'T fu*k that girl if they had a chance?)

3.)........next

4.)I agree, Charles Hamilton is a fruit.

5.)I'm sure he has an idea where he stays/where somebody close to him stays because they were friends. If he's looking that hard, why didn't he stop somewhere relevant and act hard?

Not going at you at all, btw.

If anything, Joe should gain more credibility for handling it like a 28 year old should.

Joe Budden went to THAT dudes HOUSE. Now Ransom knockin on doors all of a sudden its time to stop, just before he gets to BUDDEN'S HOUSE.
But Budden can be outside his door?

Yeah okay handling it like a 28 year old...THAT'S SCARED. Ransom handled it the best way he could, eye for an eye you knock on my door I'm a start knocking on doors until I get to yours. Code of the street. FLAT OUT.
 9 years ago '06        #249
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Cambury said:
Did nebody else notice that he says, "no matter how pus*y i think you r or vice versa u put enough pussies together and somebody feels tough" he just called himself puss ETHERED himself...wat an L
i noticed u have a hard time understanding english..when he says vice versa, it means "no matter how pus*y i think u are or how pus*y u think i am"
 12-29-2008, 12:11 PM         #250
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
...n*ggas callin folks nerds...but THEY on the computer..
 9 years ago '05        #251
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
 YoungGQ said:
so using a computer makes u a nerd? fcking ignorant sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #252
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 kentucky1.0 said:
I aint no Budden fan
But ya'll givin this Ransom some kind of props for his man slapping someone who had nothing to with nothing..........thats real "gangsta"
Ran looked like a str8 bi*ch the whole video
Its little 14-15 year old fu*ks like you fu*ks who think Budden A bi*ch cause he don't want know one k!lled.........seriously.........he's a bi*ch now.....knowing aint none of you ever been in a f!ght in your fu*king lifes.....sitting behind the computer acting like tough and that you would have done something different

You guys are the boxden versions of Ran...........and you look just like his bum a.ss...........lemmie make a STUPID thread to get a little attenetion,its kinda like Rans video,ya'll dying for someone to pay attention to you,didnt ya'll mommys love you when you where growing up????

No Budden is a bi*ch for threatening Ransom, then as soon as his man get slapped he don't want no more trouble. And your a bi*ch for not understanding that.
 9 years ago '06        #253
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
Who the fu*k slaps someone? I thought you go at someone with a fu*king right hook, not a fu*king open hand slap. HOW CAN SHE SLAP??
 9 years ago '05        #254
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Lay said:
Who the fu*k slaps someone? I thought you go at someone with a fu*king right hook, not a fu*king open hand slap. HOW CAN SHE SLAP??
Its a right hook when its a f!ght.

When your trying to make a dude look like less of a man, you slap the sh*t out of them. Basic hood stuff.
 9 years ago '05        #255
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
smh@ joe budden stans

im a fan of joeys music but dude STARTED this no different then how jay sh*tted on jaz-o out of nowhere....budden did the same to ran and when disses him back joey escalated it by going to ran's house and talkin tough yip yapping about his guerillas gonna do this that and the third

joey started it....then joey took it to a level where it shouldnt have gone......joey just didnt think ran would call his bluff and when he did joey cops a plea but makes it seem like he being mature......you cant re-start beef, escalate the beef, make it a street thing and then when you get nervous say you gonna be adult and take the high road

you started it......thats why if jaz smacks jay or if ran smacks joey i couldnt care less.....i like both jay and budden but both jay and budden re-started unneccessary beef
 12-29-2008, 12:44 PM         #256
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
stfu aint you white, if so i never ever want to see you post n*gga on this board.
OK n*gga...
 12-29-2008, 12:44 PM         #257
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
so u really think using a computer makes u a nerd?? does that mean your'e declaring urself a nerd by default?
 9 years ago '06        #258
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
wow the merging makes this thread confusing
 12-29-2008, 12:51 PM         #259
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
so u really think using a computer makes u a nerd?? does that mean your'e declaring urself a nerd by default?
that why i didnt say nothing to the d*ck rider, i just let him have his way
 9 years ago '12        #260
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Joe Budden stans are sickening
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago