Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 JimDinO77 said:
the sh!t can get ugly either side...its easier to k!ll n*ggas than it is not to.....joe is living good, what does he have to prove? ransom was talking reckless about his girl, his money, and what he sould do to him, so it seems properly subsequent that a dude would call his bluff and try to get on some street sh!t....why can't n*ggaz give this n*gga props for takin' a step back and sayin this sh!t is corny, which in reality, is the true case.....i listen to both of the these n*ggaz music, but though joe is sayin ran wins, ran will still b a bum a.ss n*gga in the end....so who really wins?
DUDE....your not about to come on my block where my kids are, talk & start sh*t and think n*gga's won't take it personal. YOUR MAN started the sh*t & talked a whole lot of it....then back out when n*gga's getting hurt. n*gga just ask the n*gga to f!ght...not shoot it out. Joe a bi*ch.
 9 years ago '05        #222
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
my two cents:

it was mature on joey's part to squash it b4 it got any further...BUT he takes an L regardless for letting it get as far as it did....AND he backed out at the wrong time.
 9 years ago '05        #223
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 JimDinO77 said:
the sh!t can get ugly either side...its easier to k!ll n*ggas than it is not to.....joe is living good, what does he have to prove? ransom was talking reckless about his girl, his money, and what he sould do to him, so it seems properly subsequent that a dude would call his bluff and try to get on some street sh!t....why can't n*ggaz give this n*gga props for takin' a step back and sayin this sh!t is corny, which in reality, is the true case.....i listen to both of the these n*ggaz music, but though joe is sayin ran wins, ran will still b a bum a.ss n*gga in the end....so who really wins?
That logic is only good for the internet.

In the real world you dont bluff and go to n*ggaz houses and threaten them with footage and then cop a deuce when sh*t gets real without looking like a sucka.
 9 years ago '05        #224
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
lol@ people who want a real street beef
y'all life seem so boring

now, going to a regular dude house with boyz and slap him, is gangsta or real ahah
internet lost
 12-29-2008, 10:35 AM         #225
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me and my n*gga Serius Jones was just talking about this last nite. Joe is a thinking man. He can't let u internet fu*ks gas this up and get someone k!lled. I read ur posts and a few of u are like he is pus*y for ending it, he went from this to this, yada, yada, yada. What do u have to lose? Nothing. This is for ur boring a.ssed lives' entertainment.

Oh yeah...log onto myspace.com/jesusuicecoature and buy my collection.

Peace,
Shawn White!
aka NYcrepa
 9 years ago '04        #226
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 HeavenlySword said:
i dunnnooooo, hes a nice rapper, but i think from all the footage and evidence......

1) Ya man got smacked up
2) Fab fu*ked ya girl first
3) You got one of them wack big back tvs and you might be broke
5) You hang with Sonic the HegdeCOG!!!! (HE WEARS PINK SHIRTS JOEY)
4) And Ransom's looking for you

i think someone about to take one of the first L's in 09.......

uh oh...
1.) Yeah, but that's a double negative because it's not like RAN did it. Ran's boy smacked an affiliate of Joe. After watching Joe's response, you n*ggaz are SEVERELY adding more to this "Joe taking an L" sh*t than what is really seen. In the entire 9 minute video, I didn't see dude say ANYTHING that didn't make sense to a n*gga with sense. The "you win" sh*t was obviously sarcasm. He kept down talking the n*gga in the entire interview, and never even REMOTELY seemed to "back down".

I'm a Budden fan, and I don't dislike Ransom (preferred him in 03/04 though) but let's take this into perspective:

What Joe said was 100% right. One response will only beget another. One attack, will lead to another. Eventually, somebody will die. What exactly for again? Exactly.

Besides, the video beef sh*t is corny ANYWAY. Keep it on wax. Ran won't do that because he can't. All around, Ran takes the biggest L out of this entire situation.

2.) Unless you were your girls first, somebody fu*ked yours before you too. The point is, so what? Unless she's crept with Loso since she's been with Joe, so what? (Because seriously, who WOULDN'T fu*k that girl if they had a chance?)

3.)........next

4.)I agree, Charles Hamilton is a fruit.

5.)I'm sure he has an idea where he stays/where somebody close to him stays because they were friends. If he's looking that hard, why didn't he stop somewhere relevant and act hard?

Not going at you at all, btw.

If anything, Joe should gain more credibility for handling it like a 28 year old should.

Last edited by Ea$e; 12-29-2008 at 10:38 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #227
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
n*ggas is bi*chin up in this thread.

budden is my dude but quite honestly son took a solid L with pride.

sh*t was funny when that kid got smacked! sh*t was viCious!!!
 9 years ago '05        #228
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
why the fu.ck ransom smack joey's friend tho...thats the pus.sy sh*t right there...and it wasnt even ransom, one of them other cats...im sure joey could send a random guy to go smack another random friend of ransoms...

ransom LOST!
 12-29-2008, 11:00 AM         #229
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
why the fu.ck ransom smack joey's friend tho...thats the pus.sy sh*t right there...and it wasnt even ransom, one of them other cats...im sure joey could send a random guy to go smack another random friend of ransoms...

Joe LOST!
fixed
 9 years ago '05        #230
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 211 211
 NYcrepa said:
Me and my n*gga Serius Jones was just talking about this last nite. Joe is a thinking man. He can't let u internet fu*ks gas this up and get someone k!lled. I read ur posts and a few of u are like he is pus*y for ending it, he went from this to this, yada, yada, yada. What do u have to lose? Nothing. This is for ur boring a.ssed lives' entertainment.

Peace,
Shawn White!
aka NYcrepa
if you are in fact friends with serius jones, what's going on with him, got anything coming out soon.

oh and i agree with your post
 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM         #231
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO at n*ggas tryna justify the cop out from no hand game buddens.

like a dude said in here before, ransom aint want to have a shoot out he just wanted to f!ght joe, joe was shook
 12-29-2008, 11:15 AM         #232
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad props to threadstarter

lol joe lives on through many of these nerds on the net
 12-29-2008, 11:19 AM         #233
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man it's funny how humble this dude is looking in his latest video, like he doesn't want the drama in his life.

lol at n*ggas on here crying talking bout "man this beef sh*t is wack, man this sh*t is old, ya'll want somebody to die"?

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS. n*ggas is the new bi*ches man, lol at these guys, your grandfathers and uncles should be ashamed, n*ggas is on some joe budden cop out before i drop out sh*t.

lol at n*ggas on BX running around here with joe beezy blood in them
 9 years ago '05        #234
Dopeskill 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
Joey doesn't get props for his actions in this beef, but he does get props for eventually coming to his senses and realizing this sh*t is going nowhere fast...
 12-29-2008, 11:29 AM         #235
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P Joe Budden TV
 12-29-2008, 11:31 AM         #236
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slap?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #237
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 NYcrepa said:

Peace,
Shawn White!
aka NYcrepa
that myspace aint valid...

"This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted."
 12-29-2008, 11:42 AM         #238
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadedvisionary said:
slap?

[pic - click to view]

d*ck ride?
 12-29-2008, 11:44 AM         #239
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...n*ggas callin folks nerds...but THEY on the computer..
 9 years ago '04        #240
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
behave
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy