Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Bobby's World said:
Joe Budden shouldnt have went to Ransom's house and then claim to have footage. Flat out. That was ball game and alls fair. So whoever gets smacked or shot or whatever thats apart of the game when you take it to n*ggaz houses and sh*t.

Obviously Joe Budden was frontin like he wanted it when this new vid is really how he felt the whole time. He should've just said this sh*t from the beginning and moved on, but he got gassed and start believing his own hype. Then some REAL goons got involved. Damn shame.
basically

instead of starting sh*t joey should have just been real and apologized for talking wreckless

you dont come over a n*ggas house on some war sh*t PERIOD,
 9 years ago '04        #202
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 youngvito18 said:
so let me get this right

joey talks wreckless and mentions ransom name out of no where, says ran is a toyota and he's a marcialago (sp) with the doors up and ran is garbage

ran then replies and says budden is a puss and loso fukk'd the rican hoe and joey wifin the rican hoe aka loso's ex nutt-rag

joey then takes his wheaties and feels like a super thug talkin bout boxin with gorillas, running with wolves, and saying ran is a puss and he got beat up and he has footage of it......he continues to talk trash, goes to ransoms house, and continues to blog about how "not real" ran is and if ran wants trouble joey got gorillas who will sweep street ran

ran then goes over one of joeys akbar's house....says get joey on the phone and get joeys homeboy to tell the truth, akbar says that between use and joey and ran's lil n*gga kuffi smacks the spit out the dude.....ran then says he's going to joeys house next

joey then goes from superthug to bill cosby making a public announcement and saying he dont want it to escalate and he apologizes

so joey is basically the internet nerd/blogger who talks sh*t online and become a e-thug on video blogs but gets scared when the bullsh*t he starts meets him offline

okay.....joey......you messed up and im glad you realized dont try to out street, street n*ggaz......lyrically joey can k!ll ran but outside the booth joey is and will always be just an average joe, so stay in your lane jumpoff

smh@ charles hamilton losin to soulja boy now budden is losin to ran.....whos next??
got damn. that sh*t was summarized nicely.

:applause: :agreement6:

ransom's footage? ransom at some dude's house and one of ransom's goons smacks the dude.

joe's footage? joe apologizing for everything and joe confirming that fab fu*ked his girl multiple times before joe got with her.

9 years ago '07        #203
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
i hope this be a lesson to all nerds,includin those of boxden
 9 years ago '08        #204
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 Bobby's World said:
Joe Budden shouldnt have went to Ransom's house and then claim to have footage. Flat out. That was ball game and alls fair. So whoever gets smacked or shot or whatever thats apart of the game when you take it to n*ggaz houses and sh*t.

Obviously Joe Budden was frontin like he wanted it when this new vid is really how he felt the whole time. He should've just said this sh*t from the beginning and moved on, but he got gassed and start believing his own hype. Then some REAL goons got involved. Damn shame.
real goons k!ll people, not slap doors.
 9 years ago '08        #205
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Y.H. said:
FIRST OFF........MY NI99A JOE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS BUM a.ss n*gga TRYIN TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF............

2 HE WAS SMART FOR NOT POSTIN THAt VID OF RAN GETTIN HIS a.ss BEAT........I EVEN WANTED TO SEE IT BUT RAN COMFIRMED IT HIMSELF SO DONT NEED PROOF.......

3 BEING A MAN AND ENDING THIS sh*t IS THE BEST THING HE COULDVE DID THE WORLD DOESNT NEED ANOTHA RAPPER LAYIN IN A DITCH CUZ OF SOME STUPID BEEF.....

AND WHAT TYPE OF MAN SLAPS A NI99A........LIKE CHARLIE MURPHY SAID NO REAL MAN SLAPS ANOTHA MAN( UNLESS THEY SLAP BOXIN.....LOL) RANS A bi*ch FOR THAT AND REALLY GETS NO LOVE FROM ME........AND HE DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE SLAPPED THE MAN......
The REAL reason why Ran dont get no love from you is cuz you a lame a.ss captain save a joe n*gga. And where was it confirmed that Ransom got whooped? What video was you watching? NO n*gga, all Ranson confirmed was that Joe Budden came to his house. First of, Ransom didnt even have one scratch on his face AT ALL. If he got beat up then show me the lumps. You Joe Budden fans is exposing yourselves for being emotionally dumb.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-29-2008 at 08:57 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #206
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i respect joe for ending it because truly i could careless about this piece of sh*t called ransom hes straight fu*king stupid he personifies almost everything i hate about current hip hop why are these dirty a.ss n*ggas going on camera and dry snitching. I was starting to lose alot of respect for joie for getting involved in the retarded bullsh*t
 12-29-2008, 09:07 AM         #207
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are y'all n*ggas really trying to give Joe props on this sh*t? GTFOH. Now this n*ggas wants to get mature?

The "beef" was dormant for a while and then Joe sparked it again with the whole Papoose/Ransom discussion he had with GIO. Turn the camera off. Shoot the fair one with the hands and STFU
 9 years ago '05        #208
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Arson said:
Okay so you rather they would've shot main man in the face which they easily could have. See that was the whole point of just slappin dude on camera immediately after Joe Budden release that first footage talkin sh*t. And you just like Joe Budden don't understand the nature of REAL goons until the sh*t is in your face. That Ransom sh*t was just to show if you want to take there, its really easy and here's just a sample for your viewing pleasure.

If you didnt catch that, then yeah, nerds behind the computer is exactly right...
 9 years ago '07        #209
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
buddens single handedly made ransom an internet icon. buddens woulda been better of arguing with that old racist white guy, and joking with d-12 instead.
 9 years ago '05        #210
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Joe Budden is a clown. He was talkin BIG sh*t. "I'm a start releasin footage" "Joe Budden Tv live from your living room". C'mon man dont talk that greasy sh*t if you aint down for the get down. Some of these rapper dudes be trying to mix street and entertainment and EVERBODY IS NOT BUILT FOR THAT.

Ransom does come across a bit Jelly, but Joe Budden went to his house.
All bets are off, whatever comes about is what it is after that. But of course these nerd a.ss blogger dudes still aint going to understand until they have a n*gga run up on them, which probably wont happen if you've never been in the hood a day in your life and have no immediate plans of going there. So the sh*t bloggin will continue...not for Joe Budden though.
 9 years ago '07        #211
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 Tommy_Bunz said:

[pic - click to view]

america is so different from where i live

wtf was that
 9 years ago '04        #212
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Joe Budden- "we could f!ght physically but what is that gonna prove, what is that gonna fix"

LMFAO

like i said before i fu*ks with both of them but joe lost

waits for stans as i bump pain and glory 2
Joe let n*gga's down....

I dont give a fu*k how much of the bigger person he's being. dude started, he talked tuff guy sh*t......now he's folding like a hand in a poker game. he should've stop right after that ransom's note diss he made but he wonna prolong the sh*t & now n*gga's getting hurt...he bi*ch up. n*gga's a fu*king internet soldier.
 9 years ago '04        #213
space
space
 Arson said:
how he slapped dude during the winter & the way it sounded off....you should know that wasn't a door. you would've heard a something like a knock. stop it groupie
 9 years ago '05        #214
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
ill bill lost
 9 years ago '04        #215
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
if ransom was really Gangsta he would of went to budden house and not some random dude.

so yea Budden took a L with this Vid (Street wise) but he was way more gangster than Ran cause he popped up at Ran's House not some random dude.

but whatever this beef is beyond stale already
 9 years ago '04        #216
space
space
 Firestarr said:
if ransom was really Gangsta he would of went to budden house and not some random dude.

so yea Budden took a L with this Vid (Street wise) but he was way more gangster than Ran cause he popped up at Ran's House not some random dude.

but whatever this beef is beyond stale already
and how is that? from a person talking about "escalate it further & footage come out & diiferent n*gga's will show up" to "you win ransom.....is the risk worth the reward?" get the fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '07        #217
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 coolio said:
"u put enough pussies together and somebody feels tough"
Joe Buddens is running from a fair one thas all it is, Ransom made it clear from the first video thas all he want...on that note joey lost and is puss

Did nebody else notice that he says, "no matter how pus*y i think you r or vice versa u put enough pussies together and somebody feels tough" he just called himself puss ETHERED himself...wat an L
 9 years ago '06        #218
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 youngvito18 said:
so joey is basically the internet nerd/blogger who talks sh*t online and become a e-thug on video blogs but gets scared when the bullsh*t he starts meets him offline
This sums up why he has so many fans on boxden. Birds of a feather u know.
 9 years ago '07        #219
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
Joe k!lled that response...that was tight

real sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #220
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
the sh!t can get ugly either side...its easier to k!ll n*ggas than it is not to.....joe is living good, what does he have to prove? ransom was talking reckless about his girl, his money, and what he sould do to him, so it seems properly subsequent that a dude would call his bluff and try to get on some street sh!t....why can't n*ggaz give this n*gga props for takin' a step back and sayin this sh!t is corny, which in reality, is the true case.....i listen to both of the these n*ggaz music, but though joe is sayin ran wins, ran will still b a bum a.ss n*gga in the end....so who really wins?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy