Ransom Smacks Joe Budden Homie/Joe Budden Responds to Incident [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Joey Buddens about to get exposed because he fucked with the wrong dude (Ransom???
Yes. Its over for Buddens, he wont recover 5 14.71%
No. Buddens will keep it thurough, and expose Ransom 22 64.71%
HAHA, HE GOT THEM BIG BACK TVS!!! 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-29-2008, 04:03 AM         #181
Da_Hard_H1tta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL everytime something comes up on this guy hes either getting walked on or punked out. hahahahaha
 12-29-2008, 04:43 AM         #182
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da_Hard_H1tta said:
LOL everytime something comes up on this guy hes either getting walked on or punked out. hahahahaha
somethin like what??? when he went against the whole gunit??? when he went at jay multiple times??? when he mde ransom stop respondin wit tracks??? what time are u talkin about so ill know because if im wrong im usually the first to take my L and im bein dead serious he my fav rapper but if this n*gga stray losin then its somethin i needa see

he actually did somethin to ransom.......ransom homeboy did somethin to one of joeys friends brothers lol....not to joey or joeys dude
 12-29-2008, 04:52 AM         #183
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
stfu aint you white, if so i never ever want to see you post n*gga on this board.
if he's white and tryna sound brolic he should just go fu*kin off his self and stop talkin slick sh*t he knows nothin about..
 12-29-2008, 05:08 AM         #184
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess n*ggas forgot about pac and biggie
 9 years ago '04        #185
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
FIRST OFF........MY NI99A JOE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS BUM a.ss n*gga TRYIN TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF............

2 HE WAS SMART FOR NOT POSTIN THAt VID OF RAN GETTIN HIS a.ss BEAT........I EVEN WANTED TO SEE IT BUT RAN COMFIRMED IT HIMSELF SO DONT NEED PROOF.......

3 BEING A MAN AND ENDING THIS sh*t IS THE BEST THING HE COULDVE DID THE WORLD DOESNT NEED ANOTHA RAPPER LAYIN IN A DITCH CUZ OF SOME STUPID BEEF.....

AND WHAT TYPE OF MAN SLAPS A NI99A........LIKE CHARLIE MURPHY SAID NO REAL MAN SLAPS ANOTHA MAN( UNLESS THEY SLAP BOXIN.....LOL) RANS A bi*ch FOR THAT AND REALLY GETS NO LOVE FROM ME........AND HE DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE SLAPPED THE MAN......
 12-29-2008, 05:24 AM         #186
brayan99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe budden stans.....
 9 years ago '04        #187
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
It dont even look like he slapped him. I think he missed and got pushed. Man after this I would have ar15's on deck.
 9 years ago '07        #188
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 ManOfSteel23 said:
If its old tell me, I'll delete, If not, Enjoy.

this is a prime example of nerds gone wild.when n*ggas turn that heat up,now joey want out tha kitchen.u claim u put hands on rans,why u aint take a high road then.now sh*t gettin serious u wanna bow down an claim maturity.got damn bi*ches
 12-29-2008, 05:42 AM         #189
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't watch this but i bet joey is shook..
 12-29-2008, 05:50 AM         #190
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
the only thing getting dropped of in new orleans is fema checks go eat some gumbo and sing row row ya boat gently down the stream f*g**t
 Calamity said:
shuddup you bum a.ss n*gga...

Nyuk nyuk nyukkin on them hoes...
 12-29-2008, 06:09 AM         #191
Russel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #192
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
This video came one vlog too late.
 9 years ago '07        #193
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KruptedWayz said:
Check it out.....

I HATE NERDS:angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #194
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 smoovedude said:
just say he did f!ght ransom and then one of ransom boys k!lled him....would people still be satisfied??? Or vice versa.....i really need these opinions just to see how n*ggas really think cause it seemed like it was a lose lose for joey in yall eyes
i wont be satisfied till 1 of these nerds is up in that big classroom in tha sky.i dont care wether it budden or ransom.
 9 years ago '04        #195
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
1. fab fu*ked joe's girl before joe got with her.
2. ransom's homie smacked joe's homie.
3. joe confirms facts #1 and #2 in a video response.

joe budden wins at being mature but it looks like ransom is winning.
 9 years ago '05        #196
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Joe Budden shouldnt have went to Ransom's house and then claim to have footage. Flat out. That was ball game and alls fair. So whoever gets smacked or shot or whatever thats apart of the game when you take it to n*ggaz houses and sh*t.

Obviously Joe Budden was frontin like he wanted it when this new vid is really how he felt the whole time. He should've just said this sh*t from the beginning and moved on, but he got gassed and start believing his own hype. Then some REAL goons got involved. Damn shame.
 9 years ago '05        #197
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
so let me get this right

joey talks wreckless and mentions ransom name out of no where, says ran is a toyota and he's a marcialago (sp) with the doors up and ran is garbage

ran then replies and says budden is a puss and loso fukk'd the rican hoe and joey wifin the rican hoe aka loso's ex nutt-rag

joey then takes his wheaties and feels like a super thug talkin bout boxin with gorillas, running with wolves, and saying ran is a puss and he got beat up and he has footage of it......he continues to talk trash, goes to ransoms house, and continues to blog about how "not real" ran is and if ran wants trouble joey got gorillas who will sweep street ran

ran then goes over one of joeys akbar's house....says get joey on the phone and get joeys homeboy to tell the truth, akbar says that between use and joey and ran's lil n*gga kuffi smacks the spit out the dude.....ran then says he's going to joeys house next

joey then goes from superthug to bill cosby making a public announcement and saying he dont want it to escalate and he apologizes

so joey is basically the internet nerd/blogger who talks sh*t online and become a e-thug on video blogs but gets scared when the bullsh*t he starts meets him offline

okay.....joey......you messed up and im glad you realized dont try to out street, street n*ggaz......lyrically joey can k!ll ran but outside the booth joey is and will always be just an average joe, so stay in your lane jumpoff

smh@ charles hamilton losin to soulja boy now budden is losin to ran.....whos next??
 12-29-2008, 07:27 AM         #198
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buddens is all talk and ransom is pus*y
 12-29-2008, 07:28 AM         #199
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so joey is basically the internet nerd/blogger who talks sh*t online and become a e-thug on video blogs but gets scared when the bullsh*t he starts meets him offline

exactly
 9 years ago '05        #200
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SmooveDude said:
why did ran keep sayin he smackin peoplethen ran say "ima just go around smackin people" one of his dudes was talkin bout "you aint gotta smack nobody, we'll do it for you"n*ggas really wanna smack somebody for somebody else??? like seriously.....i aint speakin on people in NJ but are n*ggas there really that dumb??? like seriously
Yes they are. You must aint never been to the hood.

Trust me. n*ggaz do even dumber sh*t for even less of a reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy