Notorious

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 syxx2001 said:
AHAHA, yall thought they was gonna Hulk that n*gga in??:applause:
on everything dude wit how blazed i was in that movie i woulda had to leave on some sh*t like that cuz nobody woulda watched that in peace
 9 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,096 | Props total: 18949 18949
reviews for it here:

01-17-2009, 02:12 PM         #83
tiagoped 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand what people dont understand. its a movie about big not jayz or anyone else. This movie was perfect. i couldnt beleive that it was as good as it is. im gonna see it again. def buyin it. GREAT GREAT
 9 years ago '04        #84
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
the sh*t was nice... nicer than i expected... keep in perspective that they had to squeeze his whole life into a pinch over 2 hours.... but that n*gga looked EXACTLY like big at the end didnt he...
 9 years ago '07        #85
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 Calamity said:
the sh*t was nice... nicer than i expected... keep in perspective that they had to squeeze his whole life into a pinch over 2 hours.... but that n*gga looked EXACTLY like big at the end didnt he...
he had to have been wearin a fat suit...cuz that n*gga was extra round in that scene he was talkin to diddy in front of the window wit that light blue fit on..
 9 years ago '05        #86
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 874 874
excellent film
 9 years ago '06        #87
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
Damn, if all the the cynical a**holes on here like it. Then it MUST be good. Guess i'm not going to bootleg this movie after all..
 9 years ago '05        #88
greatone413 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
OK I normally don't post stuff up here but i felt it wouldn't hurt to throw my opinion in. lol

First i have read this thread from beginning to the end. And of course it had all the hating a**holes at the beginning complaining about the casting. Only way these a**holes would be happy is if Diddy, Faith, Kim, Cease, D-Roc, Ms Wallace and they dug Pac And Biggie up and played themselves> I have no beefs with the casting because i didn't know pac personally, never talked to him or dapped him up so who am i to say that dude didn't act like Pac did for real. Only time me or most people every saw pac was on a camera on t.v and you can't get much insight on who he was or how he acted as a person. And the movie wasn't about Pac it was about BIG. the BIG and PAC seens were good and offered insight on how there relationship really was and it followed true to form about how grateful BIG was to PAC he even said it in the movie that PAC taught him the game. So pay attention haters

Second, KIM was a jump off, BIg Said it, Puff said it, Cease said D ROc said it< everyone knows this. She was not Mis-portrayed. Get over it.

The movie was a great movie it answered a lot of question that we had and eloborated on some of the things we knew but didn't know the whole thing about. Like the PAC shooting and the situation with D-roc and the Gun Charge and his relationship with his mother.(which was more strained that i thought)

IT had its funny parts that keep you entertained throughout the entire movie(2hrs to be exact) like Cease with his shirt off on stage, and when he performed @ howard universityhow the played the crowd on the stage there, and THE CRAIG MACK sh*t HAD ME

Seeing how when the whole PAC/BIG sh*t was going on I was one of the BIggest Biggie fans around when the had the scene where he was getting boo'd and heckled on stage in Sacramento and BIG was like "yo Enuff, drop that joint" and puff was like don't do that song, he was like fu*k and did it anyway. I was like hell yeah. Then at the end of the song PUff was like fu*k it and started dancing and sh*t.

Overall a great moviei would see it again, fu*k what the haters say go support a great movie.

R.I.P B.I.G:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #89
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,679 | Props total: 2213 2213
that sh*t had me dyin when big was in the car mad about his moms brea$t cancer...they showed dude in the driver seat talkin and all you saw was eyes and lips with a big black a.ss background look at him...I couldnt believe my n*gga O from the temptations movie was in it :lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #90
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
The movie was alright. I won't be in a rush to see it again and I wouldn't have been mad if it went str8 to cable. That girl who played lil kim was thicker than I thought. Its funny how Big was 2 faced to every girl in his life (according to the movie).
 01-18-2009, 07:03 PM         #91
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
lol @ people nitpicking facts from the movie n shyt..its hollywood dumbasses of course they not gonna get all their facts right..what other reason you guys gonna come up with not to like the movie??? i.e "this movie is garbage cuz biggie took a sh*t on wed of 94 not on thurs of 93"

LMAO
 9 years ago '05        #92
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
I may have enjoyed the movie a little bit more if it would have came out on video or straight to HBO! But I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life sitting in the theatre watching it!!!
 9 years ago '06        #93
jj01 
space
space
$44,982 | Props total: 4699 4699
movie was decent, gravy did pretty well in his portrayal. i think derrik luke and basset played their rolls very well. seems like puffy and voletta shaped their characters to basically say or do no wrong. i thought that sh*t was wack. the pac character was disgusting, total injustice. not worth seeing again imo.
 9 years ago '06        #94
killarudy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 33 33
queenis
 9 years ago '05        #95
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Okay Biggie my fav rapper of all time and I wasnt too excited about seeing it but I must say I was impressed it was pretty nice.

Best part: IMO of the whole movie was when he performed "Who Shot Ya" at that Cali concert he had :agreement6: and Puff was beggin him not to perform then when the crowd went wild and stopped booing he started ad libing and co-signing Big that scene was so fu*kin ILL if U a true Biggie fan U understand why that was ILL, thats like my fav Big track of all time, and one of B.I.G hardest tracks, it felt like I was at the concert seeing that scene, I was rapping the words in the theater louder than a mothafu*ka also ol girl from 3LW knows how to ride it for real :applause::applause::applause: DAMN she got a B-O-D-Y, fu*k lil kim in reality have Naturi do all her shows and appearances at least we know her body is actually real

Worse Part: The whole Soul Train awards incident, thats not how it happened at all, Pac and Big ran into each other backstage and Pac didnt have no fu*kin Camo on hangin yellin bullsh*t out of a hummer They really overdid that part

but all in all I was satisfied I liked it more than I thought, all the major incidents that happened in his life they had in the movie, I liked the movie and recommend it to those who havent seen it
 01-19-2009, 12:49 AM         #96
Anding3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
^

yeah, ur talkin about the guy i think they call Bullet from the steve harvey show. i think his real name was Marlin Santana. it would've been a big break 4 him. it's too bad he passed away.

but yeah, this biggie movie looks a.ss. like this s**t should've been on free tv. i pray that if 2pac mom ever does a movie, she don't use no low budget film company and actually put in the time 2 make the movie come out correct.
Bullethead didn't die romeo did.
 9 years ago '98        #97
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3600 3600
I liked the movie... except for the dude who played pac.
 9 years ago '07        #98
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
movie was ill 2 me. people are gonna argue about it, but let's face it, in order for this movie to get made there had to be some sort of bias from the storytellers. i say fu*k it.

i also liked the actor as BIG. think he did a great job. as well as luke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy