Notorious

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
Just got in from seeing it.....

lol, and yes the casting in spots was horrible, but Gravy really, really did his thing man.....excellent job....he earned every cent of that 4 million......

lol @ that kid playin Cease onstage wit his shirt off......

that broad that played Kim had a bangin a.ss body and a nice a.ss face man.....them nud3 scenes wit her was on point....

the broad that played Faith was also extra, extra beautiful......was hopin they was gonna show her nekkid too, but no.....

Anthiny Mackie as Pac was a failure.....Derek Luke as Puff was a lil' better, but still not quite there......

Angela Bassett did a good job as Voletta, even nailed that Jamaican accent at times.....

lol, funniest part hands down was the guy that was supposed to be Craig Mack....only had like a 2 second shot but I was dyin'.....
 9 years ago '05        #62
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 RAZAH CUTS said:

lol, and yes the casting in spots was horrible, but Gravy really, really did his thing man.....excellent job....he earned every cent of that 4 million......

that broad that played Kim had a bangin a.ss body and a nice a.ss face man.....them nud3 scenes wit her was on point....

the broad that played Faith was also extra, extra beautiful......was hopin they was gonna show her nekkid too, but no.....

Anthiny Mackie as Pac was a failure.....Derek Luke as Puff was a lil' better, but still not quite there......

Angela Bassett did a good job as Voletta, even nailed that Jamaican accent at times.....

lol, funniest part hands down was the guy that was supposed to be Craig Mack....only had like a 2 second shot but I was dyin'.....
LMAO ME N A COUPLE PEOPLE LAUGHED AT THAT CRAIG MACK sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #63
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I thought this movie was good. I would have actually liked if the movie was longer and got a bit more in detail. I was dissapointed that Charli Baltimore wasn't in the movie. And when Biggie almost got shot up by E-40's crew when he was doing a show in the Bay Area after dissin him in interviews. I think there was alot untold however it was a good movie and the acting was on point. I give it a B+.
 9 years ago '07        #64
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,407 | Props total: 69929 69929
lol n*ggas got the f!ghting so ALL the movie theatres have been closed cause of that sh*t...i can even see this movie...BTW im in alabama got damn
 9 years ago '04        #65
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
still aint up yet.

and the t's are fakes.

roads too icy to drive too, wtf!

im just tryn see some more of ole gyrl from 3lw
 9 years ago '04        #66
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 Pitts Gutta said:
I thought this movie was good. I would have actually liked if the movie was longer and got a bit more in detail. I was dissapointed that Charli Baltimore wasn't in the movie. And when Biggie almost got shot up by E-40's crew when he was doing a show in the Bay Area after dissin him in interviews. I think there was alot untold however it was a good movie and the acting was on point. I give it a B+.
I read that when BIG was in the car accident, Charli Baltimore was in the car, and there was a bi*ch in the backseat in the movie, so, there was her 4 seconds.

And see, thats what Im talking about. No one REALLY needs to see that extra 9-13 minutes of something that only a few people know, do they? They also left out the part about when him and Nas were in a hotel room smoking weed all night and BIG just kept freestyling and wouldnt stop, but thats fine, cause it really has nothing to do with the overall point of the movie.
 9 years ago '04        #67
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 138 138
s*it was on point to me. Gravy did his thing..only actor that was disappointing was pac...coulda been better. I agree that Cease was lookin a lil too young but dude got the job done. chick from 3lw tho to me was the biggest surprise of the movie.

funny parts of movie was dude playin puff always dancin had everyone clowin in the theatre....and dude playin craig mack had the audience crackin up too.
 01-17-2009, 01:28 AM         #68
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The random Diddy dancing and the 2 seconds the Craig Mack character got in the movie were hilarious. He looked just like him.

Good movie though, better than your typical rapper movie BS. They glossed over flaws of Biggie and Puffy, made them seem very positive, but it was still entertaining.
 9 years ago '07        #69
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 RAZAH CUTS said:

lol, funniest part hands down was the guy that was supposed to be Craig Mack....only had like a 2 second shot but I was dyin'....
n*gga me an my homies was in there dyin...we was rappin along wit "flava in ya ear" when they played it..we were debating if they found somebody ugly enuff to play craig or were they gon have to like cgi that n*gga in or somethin...
 9 years ago '04        #70
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
 ndesent said:
nah mang bullet head was he white dude......romeo was da Dominican dude that passed
fixed it
 9 years ago '04        #71
syxx2001 
space
space
 CHILL24 said:
n*gga me an my homies was in there dyin...we was rappin along wit "flava in ya ear" when they played it..we were debating if they found somebody ugly enuff to play craig or were they gon have to like cgi that n*gga in or somethin...
AHAHA, yall thought they was gonna Hulk that n*gga in??:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #72
syxx2001 
space
space
Another issue I wished they would have played out in detail, but it kinda wasnt needed, was the development of the "Another" track. It seemed like they were going that way with the scene with Kim and Big, but in real life it happened around 96, 97 of course and not 94 like they depicted.
 9 years ago '08        #73
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Movie was A-1. Kinda dissappointed about some sh*t that was left out but that's just the hip-hop fan in me.

Only things that bothered me was the casting of D-Roc (he didn't look sh*t like him) and the fact that they used a 07/08 Vette and Benz in that one scene with Puff.

Also I kept asking my homeboys where in the hell was Cease's parents? Lol.
 9 years ago '04        #74
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 JaiMega said:
WTF @ yer avy.
photophop bro , this day and age - you could make a pretty good photo of jenna jameson blowing lincon
 9 years ago '04        #75
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
the movie was on point,everybody needs to see it.
 9 years ago '04        #76
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
man the whole theater laughed at tha craig mack sh*t... hands down the movie was way better than i expected.. i still think they should have had a Jay-Z character .. i mean just a studio session with them n*ggas would have been good.. but hey its about BIG.. from his Mothers point of view.. as diddy said on 106 last week.. gravy done a excellent job for his first time acting.. but when lil cease took his shirt off on stage was the funniest sh*t ever.. and that chick that played faith .. man she was fine.. and shawty from 3lw that played kim done her thang too.. i would see it again if the oppurtunity presented itself.. other than that ill catch the TS when its up
 9 years ago '07        #77
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
great movie,i cried at the end
 01-17-2009, 12:50 PM         #78
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie looks terrible. the casting was bad and it seems b movie ish.
 9 years ago '05        #79
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 CHILL24 said:
we were debating if they found somebody ugly enuff to play craig
I don't know

I think you could fit the part
 9 years ago '07        #80
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space