Notorious

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2009, 08:12 PM         #41
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam that n*gga playing cease do like like a baby
 9 years ago '07        #42
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
yahoo give it a A- so ima go see a movie threater that charges 5 dollar down here in dallas
 9 years ago '04        #43
ayaknow 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
wonders if mase an lox goin be portrayed?
 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM         #44
mr.cruz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma check it out regardless ..the cast looks decent to me im lookin forward to seein anthony mackie play 2pac he's a good actor and if he sucks well it would be good laughin at him tryin to play him i just hope they show more of how pac & big was friends more than enemies
 9 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 murdahudawg said:
[FONT="Century Gothic"]

true right but the fact of the matter is they did those roles and they did them well.

like dude said earlier they fu*ked the script up.
they got pac lookin real bad just from the trailers alone, and im not talkin bout cuz dude dont look like pac, but cmon poppa doc? n*gga please.

and the movie obviously is gon be 100% bias.
and where the fu*k is jay-z and nas @ who the fu*k is playin them?
they keep showing pac but they actin as if he aint go back and forth with NAS during his life?

Or make moves wit jigga? didnt he go to school wit some these n*ggas? even busta?
there gon b so much sh*t missing from these films right chea.

bet they dont do the sh*t bout party and bullsh*t and whne big and pac first met.
bet they leave out henchmen, tut, and haitian jack. [and BMF]

man fu*k this movie.
who the fu*k cares about nas an jay-z in a movie about biggie

the jackson 5 were making music when ray charles was nobody ask were michael and they were during that movie or any motown people for that matter
 01-15-2009, 10:31 PM         #46
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie is getting very good reviews.
 01-16-2009, 12:06 PM         #47
Tony_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie has potential..

the guy playin puff does a REAL Damn good job..

and if marlin satana was still alive(r.i.p) he woulda defiinitley done a better pac..
 9 years ago '05        #48
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
The "Hit Em Up" video had better casting but I hope the movie lives up to the hype though.
 9 years ago '04        #49
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
My only problem with the movie was the way Cease and Pac were casted. Cease looks the same age from the beginning to the end of the movie. This n*gga looks 14 pushin a big a.ss truck. Aaron Mackie had the Pac look down but he just didnt play the role too well. On the other hand, it's hard to emulate Pac's character cuz he was one of a kind.
 01-16-2009, 02:15 PM         #50
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just came back from watching the movie... and....

It was a very good movie! i think they portrayed him very well! it was sad how the story ended though in real life and in the movie... i wanted BIG to make it man...almost shed a tear...go watch it!!
 9 years ago '05        #51
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
I had planned on seeing it since i heard it was coming out...never had any hope for it but i knew i had to see it. Going tonight to check it and i have been seeing good reviews...
 9 years ago '04        #52
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Just got back from seeing it, the movie is good, but if you go in ready to pick apart at whats in it and whats not, youre gonna waste your time. We are rap fans so of course we are gonna know BIG went to high school with Busta, we are gonna know BIG and Jay were making music and chillin together, we are gonna know him and Nas shot sublimes but still kicked it....none of that sh*t has anything to do with the main point. Selena was a good movie, but Im pretty sure there are mexican fans who might say "such and such" should have been included, just like with American Gangster...there are 3 sides to every story, this was the side that Ms Wallace and Puff wanted to show...in a few weeks Kim will probably release a DVD to talk about another side, and then theres "the truth".

BUT, there are a few things that are out of place...
- In the movie BIG goes to jail in NC and does a bid, comes home to a daughter and meets Puff, but I always thought he met Puff then went down to Virginia or NC and got caught up and made the decision to make music?

- They did make Kim look like a jumpoff, but in 95, 96, 97, thats exactly what she was portrayed to be, BIGs side bi*ch. Everybody knew he was married to Faith and Kim was his side thing.

- There is no Mase or no LOX, no 112...I would have liked to see them, but its a movie about Biggie, not a Bad Boy movie or a X-Men movie, theres no need to cast 30 different characters for 20 of them to get 5 minutes.

I'll pay to see it again...I had to see it ASAP cause I been waiting, and I know tonight everybody from school is gonna go to the theater and its gonna be like a club
 9 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Worst movie I have ever seen.
 9 years ago '04        #54
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 syxx2001 said:
Just got back from seeing it, the movie is good, but if you go in ready to pick apart at whats in it and whats not, youre gonna waste your time. We are rap fans so of course we are gonna know BIG went to high school with Busta, we are gonna know BIG and Jay were making music and chillin together, we are gonna know him and Nas shot sublimes but still kicked it....none of that sh*t has anything to do with the main point. Selena was a good movie, but Im pretty sure there are mexican fans who might say "such and such" should have been included, just like with American Gangster...there are 3 sides to every story, this was the side that Ms Wallace and Puff wanted to show...in a few weeks Kim will probably release a DVD to talk about another side, and then theres "the truth".

BUT, there are a few things that are out of place...
- In the movie BIG goes to jail in NC and does a bid, comes home to a daughter and meets Puff, but I always thought he met Puff then went down to Virginia or NC and got caught up and made the decision to make music?

- They did make Kim look like a jumpoff, but in 95, 96, 97, thats exactly what she was portrayed to be, BIGs side bi*ch. Everybody knew he was married to Faith and Kim was his side thing.

- There is no Mase or no LOX, no 112...I would have liked to see them, but its a movie about Biggie, not a Bad Boy movie or a X-Men movie, theres no need to cast 30 different characters for 20 of them to get 5 minutes.

I'll pay to see it again...I had to see it ASAP cause I been waiting, and I know tonight everybody from school is gonna go to the theater and its gonna be like a club
I didnt even think about them not showing the Bad Boy fam, good point. I guess they wanted to focus on Big. One thing they couldve fixed was the end scene. Right after he got popped, it was the funeral scene. They couldve shown some news footage, showed how it effected Jr Mafia/Bad Boy, or anything instead of jumping right to the funeral. Just seemed a bit rushed.
 9 years ago '04        #55
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
Yea it was a great movie...I would see it again if I had a chance to. I dont know her name who played Lil Kim but she was very s3xy and she played her part very well...Mmm MmM! Could have been another actor playin 2pac but it was all good...even though he was small the cat who played Lil Cease was funny and he was hard....but yeah 4/5 Definitely go see it
 9 years ago '05        #56
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
to me the movie was waaaay better than i expected the acting was on point and for future bootleggers i need a GIF of the girl who played Kim...she was fine bouncy bouncy lol
but ya there were some points that were out of place but it was still good
i thought they showed 2pac in a good light in which in his movie they may do BIG different and how they showed BIG's love for Pac
i like how accurate the recorded things were from the freestyle battle on the corner to the source awards but i was waitin for them to show when pac n BIG, and BIG n Puff took there last photos together

Lil Cease had the shortest cameo i ever seen in a movie lol but the n*gga who played lil cease was hilarious
 9 years ago '05        #57
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 BigC75 said:
Yea it was a great movie...I would see it again if I had a chance to. I dont know her name who played Lil Kim but she was very s3xy and she played her part very well...Mmm MmM! Could have been another actor playin 2pac but it was all good...even though he was small the cat who played Lil Cease was funny and he was hard....but yeah 4/5 Definitely go see it
WTF @ yer avy.
 9 years ago '04        #58
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
the casting of pac was the worst part of the movie

and lil cease but he wasnt that important.

i thought the ending was great with the real footage and whatnot.

gravy did a much better job than i was expecting.

i think diddy and faith evans were way too involved with the movie making process. they got portrayed as fu*king SAINTS and probablly scrapped the sh*t that made them look "out of character"

overall solid movie..id see it again.
 9 years ago '04        #59
ndesent 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 23 23
Great movie....ol girl that did lil kim from 3lw......omg......damn near showed her cat.....s3xy s3xy......great movie .... Its like when he realized whats important in life......it ends
 9 years ago '04        #60
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 ndesent said:
Great movie....ol girl that did lil kim from 3lw......omg......damn near showed her cat.....s3xy s3xy......great movie .... Its like when he realized whats important in life......it ends
YO!! I was saying THE SAME sh*t!! Its like all his life his moms was trying to teach him right from wrong and to follow God...then he went to jail, and BIG prayed over the phone...then when D-Roc came home and talked to BIG, he made peace with his daughter and Jan, CJ was born, he made good with Faith, and he said the prayer "Dear God, thank you" which shocked his moms, cause thats all she wanted to hear. Im pretty sure it was directed to come out that way, but its still really "deep" or whatever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy