Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2009, 11:04 PM         #161
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
hd dvd is dead.

and you're retarded for even buying HD DVD in the first place. anyone with half a brain would of known blu ray was going to be on top.

they are exactly the same except for the fact blu ray holds way more memory, i laugh at anyone who bought hd dvd
U mean hold more storage right??
An u callin' someone retarded lmfao

I have both so who gives a rats azz who won
I have the right to enjoy them both young one
 02-08-2009, 11:07 PM         #162
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
I see what you're saying about prices, but two-three years from now, won't it be kinda annoying having that thing around still? And also, what if your HD player breaks 2 or 3 years from now? You'll have all those movies and will be pretty hardpressed to find a new one I'd bet.
Naah I wont feel annoyed if it breaks oh well
I only spend $5 for HD-DVD movies no more than $9
if my HD-DVD player broke I would be mad
I'm sure they will still be makin HD-DVD/Blu-Ray drives still
 9 years ago '04        #163
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Awperator2 said:
hd dvd is dead.

and you're retarded for even buying HD DVD in the first place. anyone with half a brain would of known blu ray was going to be on top.

they are exactly the same except for the fact blu ray holds way more memory, i laugh at anyone who bought hd dvd
Just because the disc has more storage dosen't mean the blu-ray version magically has better video quality than its HD-DVD counterpart. Its the same exact video transfer, and the same exact audio formats as the blu-ray version.
 02-08-2009, 11:40 PM         #164
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
U mean hold more storage right??
memory, storage, capacity.

all terms that are use-able in the way i used the term.

Dont change the subject. you are a retard and an idiot for buying HD DVD when it was out

when a single layer blu ray holds 25gb capacity and a dual-layer holds 50gb. WHY would anyone buy a HD DVD when it obviously was a FAIL at a new format, not even considering the read mechanism

you sir, FAIL.

Last edited by Awperator2; 02-08-2009 at 11:42 PM..
 02-08-2009, 11:44 PM         #165
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Just because the disc has more storage dosen't mean the blu-ray version magically has better video quality than its HD-DVD counterpart. Its the same exact video transfer, and the same exact audio formats as the blu-ray version.
you quoted me saying "they are exactly the same" and then try to own me by saying the same thing i did?? maybe u need to learn to read??
i never said it had better video or audio.

READ MAN, READ.

you also fail.
 02-08-2009, 11:44 PM         #166
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you cant win son, you just like HD DVD

YOU LOST
 9 years ago '04        #167
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Awperator2 said:
memory, storage, capacity.

all terms that are use-able in the way i used the term.

Dont change the subject. you are a retard and an idiot for buying HD DVD when it was out

when a single layer blu ray holds 25gb capacity and a dual-layer holds 50gb. WHY would anyone buy a HD DVD when it obviously was a FAIL at a new format, not even considering the read mechanism

you sir, FAIL.
He's not really an idiot for going with HD. If Sony had created HD, and Toshiba Blu-ray, I think Sony still would have won. blu-ray won the format war by Playstation 3s coming with them and the fact that the company producing them owns one of the 6 biggest movie studios there is.

At the end of the day, most people were oblivious to what the real differences were between them. What fu*ked HD was WB deciding to go strictly Blu.
 02-08-2009, 11:58 PM         #168
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony learned their lesson

Anyone with half a brain would know the second time around sony wouldnt let theirselfs lose. having the greater format twice, they werent going to let it happen twice. and this day and age. people want the better format. and the studios took notice, this day and age blu ray was needed, the capacity was ultimitely the deciding factor.
 9 years ago '04        #169
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
Sony learned their lesson

Anyone with half a brain would know the second time around sony wouldnt let theirselfs lose. having the greater format twice, they werent going to let it happen twice. and this day and age. people want the better format. and the studios took notice, this day and age blu ray was needed, the capacity was ultimitely the deciding factor.
No, it wasn't. Each side had its lobbyists. It had to do with who was going to give the studios more money to go with its format. HD offered money to Universal, Paramount/Dreamworks go exclusively HD. Blu-ray gave money much earlier on to Fox and Disney to go exclusively Blu. Sony was smart in involving other electronic companies and Disney in the development of Blu-ray too. If WB decided to go exclusively HD, HD would have won. WB, Paramount and Universal have the strongest back catalogs of any studio.
 02-09-2009, 12:32 AM         #170
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and sony knew that. which put the nail in the coffin
 02-09-2009, 06:38 AM         #171
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
He's not really an idiot for going with HD. If Sony had created HD, and Toshiba Blu-ray, I think Sony still would have won. blu-ray won the format war by Playstation 3s coming with them and the fact that the company producing them owns one of the 6 biggest movie studios there is.

At the end of the day, most people were oblivious to what the real differences were between them. What fu*ked HD was WB deciding to go strictly Blu.
Some people just too arrogant to educate Famis
He missed the point where I said I have both formats anyway LOL

Last edited by tj.iscool; 02-09-2009 at 06:40 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #172
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 persuazion said:
I heard that transfer was horrible......thats why Im waiting on a us release....I hope they redo it.
The PQ is excellent. Nowhere near horrible.
 02-10-2009, 12:46 PM         #173
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
Some people just too arrogant to educate Famis
He missed the point where I said I have both formats anyway LOL
you look like you're 10. shut yer mouth lil boy
 02-10-2009, 06:10 PM         #174
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
you look like you're 10. shut yer mouth lil boy
I'll take that as a compliment
:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #175
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
added
The Fall
Wall-E
A History of Violence
Donnie Darko
Boondock Saints

The Fall has one of the best PQs I have ever seen. Its up there with Speed Racer.
 9 years ago '04        #176
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
Just added Changeling and Body of Lies.
 02-18-2009, 02:00 AM         #177
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Added "Planet Earth"...

Plan on adding "Band of Brothers" very soon.
 9 years ago '08        #178
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Illstreet said:
Added "Planet Earth"...

Plan on adding "Band of Brothers" very soon.
you can't go wrong with either. i watched the whole series of band of brothers 3 times already since i got in November.
----------------
im about to get Changeling soon
 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM         #179
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats so special about the Planet Earth movie??
 02-22-2009, 04:07 PM         #180
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just added

Hancock
Semi-Pro
Step brothers
death Race

all for $12 each. used but in perfect condition.

my local video store sells blu rays for $12 each used. They got the dark knight, pineapple express, pride and glory, saw 5, mirrors, strangers. list goes on and on, they have tons of them. bought to BEEF UP MY BLU-RAY to the max. i rule. in the case and everything with pefect quality, no scratches or anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy