building my Blu-ray collection.

most viewed right now
 113
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 tj.iscool said:
Dude take a break for a month or 2
I'm almost catchin up with u, u have me
by 31 HD movies LOL
Can't man... I got the next couple months mapped out already...
 9 years ago '08        #122
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 JFamis said:
Can't man... I got the next couple months mapped out already...
:laughing9: damn...easy
 9 years ago '04        #123
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 KeleN_07 said:
:laughing9: damn...easy
Blu-ray is my anti-drug.

I got Saw 2, The Punisher, Total Recall and T2 (which I already have) for my birthday. Those movies are trash, so I returned them and got Rocknrolla, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Pride and Glory and Casablanca.
 01-28-2009, 12:17 AM         #124
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Can't man... I got the next couple months mapped out already...
Well hell, if u don't I won't
These HD-DVD movies I be coppin
from Amazon be butt cheap, all of them I want
so far be under $9 some under $6 with free 2 day
shippin with that Prime stuff I'm signed up for :dancingcool:

Get about 20-30 movies for barely $100 every pay day
an these boys talkin bout $25-$30 for HD movies LOL
they need to learn to shop for deals
 9 years ago '04        #125
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 tj.iscool said:
Well hell, if u don't I won't
These HD-DVD movies I be coppin
from Amazon be butt cheap, all of them I want
so far be under $9 some under $6 with free 2 day
shippin with that Prime stuff I'm signed up for :dancingcool:

Get about 20-30 movies for barely $100 every pay day
an these boys talkin bout $25-$30 for HD movies LOL
they need to learn to shop for deals
Are they just HD movies you're getting for that cheap? Or Blus too?
 9 years ago '08        #126
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
im saving my money for the Feb 17 drop date


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 01-28-2009, 08:55 AM         #127
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just picked up k!ll Bill Vol. 1 and the Bourne Trilogy that just came out. Flawless...
Best Buy has the Bourne Trilogy on sale for $64 i think? coming from an $89.99 its a win.
 9 years ago '04        #128
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 KeleN_07 said:
im saving my money for the Feb 17 drop date


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

I'm gonna get Body of Lies and Changeling.

I'm also trying to get Zack and Miri Make A pr0no, Miracle At St. Anna, W., Kramer vs. Kramer, The French Connection, Let the Right One In, Pinocchio, Role Models, Synecdoche, New York, Rachel Getting Married, Goldfinger, Quantum of Solace, and Kite Runner all before April.

Plus I want to upgrade Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, the k!ll Bills and the Bournes too.
 9 years ago '08        #129
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
everyone should just wait on the Bournes. amazon will put that in the goldbox sooner or later like they do with every other boxset
 01-28-2009, 06:45 PM         #130
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Are they just HD movies you're getting for that cheap? Or Blus too?
It's mostly HD-DVD movies that be $10 or below
most of the Blu-Ray movies I get be no more than
$11-$24 dependin on the movies
 01-28-2009, 06:48 PM         #131
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
everyone should just wait on the Bournes. amazon will put that in the goldbox sooner or later like they do with every other boxset
I have them on HD-DVD already I might get them on Blu-Ray also
only thing different is more bonus stuff I wont watch unless its
deleted scenes...They look damn good on HD-DVD anyway
 9 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 JFamis said:
I'm gonna get Body of Lies and Changeling.

I'm also trying to get Zack and Miri Make A pr0no, Miracle At St. Anna, W., Kramer vs. Kramer, The French Connection, Let the Right One In, Pinocchio, Role Models, Synecdoche, New York, Rachel Getting Married, Goldfinger, Quantum of Solace, and Kite Runner all before April.

Plus I want to upgrade Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, the k!ll Bills and the Bournes too.
definite pick ups for me... i think more ppl will end up buying the american re-make(years from now) of let the right one in which i don't think will touch the original...


Last edited by TH35; 01-28-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #133
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 KeleN_07 said:
everyone should just wait on the Bournes. amazon will put that in the goldbox sooner or later like they do with every other boxset
That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw that $65 price tag yesterday.
 9 years ago '04        #134
thekingpin2004 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1 1
 JFamis said:
Blu-ray is my anti-drug.

I got Saw 2, The Punisher, Total Recall and T2 (which I already have) for my birthday. Those movies are trash, so I returned them and got Rocknrolla, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Pride and Glory and Casablanca.

how is that Pride and Glory i was going to get it
 9 years ago '04        #135
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 thekingpin2004 said:
how is that Pride and Glory i was going to get it
I liked it. It's no classic, but it's good. I haven't got a chance to review the disc yet though. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't have bought it if I didn't have a gift card for Wal Mart burning a hole in my pocket at the time.

I just bought Dirt Harry and Bonnie and Clyde too.


Last edited by JFamis; 01-30-2009 at 08:11 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #136
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
all i see in this thread is a lot of wasted money
 9 years ago '04        #137
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 KeepinItTrill said:
how's Appaloosa on blu-ray? I enjoyed it in the theatres, hows the pq, audio, extras, etc?
I'm about an hour into this movie as we speak. I can tell you this: the pq is good, but not great, and the aq is satisfactory. Overall, the disc is satisfactory. I'd give it a 7.5/10.
 01-31-2009, 07:04 AM         #138
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:
all i see in this thread is a lot of wasted money
I enjoy all my movies, no money wasted on my end
Plus most of my movies was under $11 none over $20
 01-31-2009, 07:31 PM         #139
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I got:

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Shawshank Redemption
Blade Runner
There Will Be Blood
L.A. Confidential
The Godfather Trilogy
Casino Royale
Iron Man
No Country for Old Men
The Last Waltz(Scorsese Doc)
^^^Just added:

Zodiac Director's Cut - 2 Disc - PQ is incredible by the way
Wall-E - 3 Disc
 9 years ago '06        #140
Riley Freeman 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
here's my punk a.ss collection so far
meet the browns
destiny's child - live in atl (got it for $12)
stomp the yard
gridiron gang
dreamgirls
american gangster
reservoir dogs
cars
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy