building my Blu-ray collection.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2009, 12:39 PM         #481
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Note for future reference: Don't drop money on s**tty quality City of God blu-ray.
It honestly doesn't look even a little bit better than the DVD version.
I have the 720p rip and it looks ten times better than my old dvd, I hardcoded subs into it and it looks much better the blu ray should easily top the dvd.
 8 years ago '04        #482
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3832 3832
 88' said:
It's supposed to be just like The Dark Knight.

Where did you see that?

Didn't even know it was out on Blu-ray, thanks for the heads up.
this was posted on page 32..

TheT said:
Best Buy has the best deals right now when it comes to blu-ray. It used to be MovieStop but they fell off, I guess they were losing money or something because they used to have ridiculous deals. 4 blu-rays for $30 is hard to beat.
 8 years ago '04        #483
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
this was posted on page 32..
whoops he was talking about that movie place huh
 8 years ago '04        #484
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 smokeweed101. said:
I have the 720p rip and it looks ten times better than my old dvd, I hardcoded subs into it and it looks much better the blu ray should easily top the dvd.
Man I had the HDTV rip and it might be better quality than the blu-ray rip.. The blu-ray literally is awful IMO.
I really with they could do something with this movie cause it's one of my favorites of all time.
 8 years ago '05        #485
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 jumpman2304 said:
whoops he was talking about that movie place huh
Yea I was talking about MovieStop, they used to have the best deals but I don’t know what happened. Now they don’t even have the lowest prices anymore.

I remember when blu-rays first dropped and stores couldn’t sell them so I would go to Sam’s and MovieStop for great deals. It’s not like that anymore but at least now some movies are $10 on release date which is nice compared to $25 or $30 how it used to be.
 8 years ago '07        #486
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19843 19843
i just bought a few funny movies on blu strange wilderness friday and the south park movie
 8 years ago '08        #487
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
highdefdigest early review of UP
 8 years ago '08        #488
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
this is why blu ray is the s**t

Experience the first-ever audio-enabled Live Community Screening (LCS) exclusive to owners of the Terminator Salvation Blu-ray Disc and hear director McG answer your questions during this BD-Live exclusive LCS on December 5th, 2009. The Terminator Salvation LCS marks the first time that real-time audio will be available to enhance the interactive experience.

The LCS, which showcases the expansive capabilities and interactivity offered with Blu-ray and Warner Bros. BD-Live, will take place on December 5th at 6:00PM PST (3:00PM EST) live from Los Angeles. The LCS will allow fans that own a BD-Live capable Blu-ray Disc Player the ability to simultaneously watch the movie with McG and hear an interactive Q&A where they can submit questions about the blockbuster film to McG, directly from their home via their internet-connected computer or mobile device. The LCS will also feature the questions and answers in text form on screen.

Warner Bros. BD-Live is an interactive feature exclusive to the Blu-ray format that allows users to experience a variety of exclusive features. In addition to access to the audio LCS, other exciting BD-Live content available to Terminator Salvation Blu-ray owners include:

- Compilation of 10 viral videos from the "Resist or Be Terminated" alternate reality game revealing SKYNET's secret plans.
- The first episode of Terminator Salvation Machinima Series
- Digital version of Issue #1 of the Terminator Salvation official movie prequel comic.

Warner Bros. BD-Live community members who have registered and signed up for the Terminator Salvation LCS will receive an emailed invitation to participate in the event. The first 100,000 members who RSVP will secure a spot for the screening. WB BD-Live registered users from the participating territories who own the Blu-ray Disc and have signed up for the BD-Live LCS event will be able to insert the disc, connect to WB BD-Live and logon to the LCS at this designated time to participate in this ground breaking exclusive event.

BD-Live is only accessible through a BD-Live enabled Blu-ray Disc played on an Internet-connected Blu-ray player (including PlayStation 3) with BD-Live capabilities and sufficient data storage. Please consult your Player Manual or Player Support Website for more information.

A live audio commentary bruh? niiiccee, too bad its terminator slavation tho
 10-17-2009, 10:26 AM         #489
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I'm thinking about jumping on Amazon's deal of $53.99 for the Matrix Trilogy... But I'm on the fence. Anyone feel like talking me into it?
 88' said:
It's not a great price but seeing that it's been around $70 makes it a better deal. I personally would wait to see if drops down in price even more or wait til' black friday BUT if you've been waiting for a reasonable price to finally pick it up then I'd say go for it.
It just went down to $50.99.

Last edited by 88'; 10-17-2009 at 10:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #490
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
Added Devil May Cry collection, Horton Hears a Who, Labyrinth and Bram Stokers Dracula
 8 years ago '04        #491
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I just watched Transformers 2... And it amazes me how it's possible that such a good looking movie that obviously cost so much to do could have such a bad storyline.

I mean .. The CG effects are amazing but damn that was wack
 8 years ago '07        #492
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 8 years ago '07        #493
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 akademiks said:
I just watched Transformers 2... And it amazes me how it's possible that such a good looking movie that obviously cost so much to do could have such a bad storyline.

I mean .. The CG effects are amazing but damn that was wack
Word. Main reason I'm on the fence about buying the Blu-Ray. I wanna see how ill the flick looks in Hi-Def... but I don't know if I can sit through it again.

So much wack comic relief, not even CGI and Megan Fox can save it.
 8 years ago '08        #494
space
space
walmart exclusive imax edition cover, $19.99

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #495
space
space
Paranormal Activity Alternate Endings on Blu-Ray
The low-budget horror movie 'Paranormal Activity' is still enjoying a successful life in theaters, with an estimate box office of over $33 million in a limited, yet expanding release. However, its director Oren Peli has already hinted at some content that will hopefully appear on the Blu-ray, including several alternate endings.

Oren Peli has told Dread Central that the original version of the movie had an ending that screened in a few festivals (such as Screamfest LA and Slamdance) and, according to Peli, "most people generally said that they liked it." However, when Dreamworks "got involved" with the movie, it was decided to "tinker with the ending to see if we could come up with something better," and Steven Spielberg suggested a dénouement that tested "really well" and thus was eventually the one that was used.

Peli admits to having shot many endings - "I don't even want to say how many." Three were actually shown publicly: the current one, the original one, and "one other ending which we screened once that some people loved, and others thought was very inappropriate, but maybe they will all make their way to the DVD and Blu-ray."
 8 years ago '08        #496
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 KeleN_07 said:
walmart exclusive imax edition cover, $19.99

[pic - click to view]

matches up with the transformers 1 cover a lil bit
 8 years ago '08        #497
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
I copped Revenge of the Fallen this morning, picture quality is NICE. Actually didn't think the movie was a bad as I thought it was gonna be. Hella retarded s**t happened and isn't all that good but it was entertaining

and that cover above is just a slip cover, the actual cover is bumblebee in Egypt with no title or anything

Last edited by Arson; 10-20-2009 at 10:40 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #498
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Arson said:
I copped Revenge of the Fallen this morning, picture quality is NICE. Actually didn't think the movie was a bad as I thought it was gonna be. Hella retarded s**t happened and isn't all that good but it was entertaining

and that cover above is just a slip cover, the actual cover is bumblebee in Egypt with no title or anything
I couldn't bring myself to do it but I'm probably going to end up having to get it anyway. I did pick up South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut and Ghost in the Shell 2.0...for some reason Ichi the k!ller was pushed back again.
 8 years ago '04        #499
space
space
so there is no just regular blu ray disc for wizard of oz? you have to get that big a.ss $70 pack?

thats just retarded
 8 years ago '08        #500
space
space
'Goodfellas: 20th Anniversary Edition' Announced for Blu-ray
For its 20th anniversary, Martin Scorsese's gangster classic will be re-released in high-definition with digibook treatment in February.

In an early announcement to retailers, Warner Brothers has revealed 'Goodfellas: 20th Anniversary Edition' starring Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, and Ray Liotta will receive a Blu-ray double dip on February 16.

Shop the Big Blu-ray Sale at Amazon
Save up to 55 percent on 196 Blu-ray Movies

Specs haven't been revealed yet, but supplements will include: Commentary with Martin Scorsese; Commentary with ex-gangster Henry Hill and ex-FBI agent Edward McDonald; Public Enemies: The Golden Age of the Gangster Film; Cast and crew documentaries; Trailers; and Four Warner Bros. mob-themed cartoons.

The release will also be housed inside a 34-page digibook.

Suggested list price for the Blu-ray is still undetermined at this time.

You can find the latest specs for 'Goodfellas: 20th Anniversary Edition' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under February 16.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy