building my Blu-ray collection.

most viewed right now
 156
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 137
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #321
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 minimafia_aj said:
first day coppin...even tho disney be on some bulls**t with saying they wanna charge more for blu's
what do you mean? i wish all the studios were like Disney, they don't half a.ss their releases. they always have top notch transfers and good amount of extras. also they give the dvd and digital copy.
and these movies will be $29 max
 8 years ago '05        #322
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Picked up TMNT collection and Any Given Sunday.
 8 years ago '07        #323
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 TheT said:
We have a store called Moviestop here which is just like Gamestop. That's where i trade all of my old dvds.
I wish they had that here in NY. I went to Blockbuster a year ago and they weren't buying s**t. And they tried to lowball me on the ones they would buy.
 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM         #324
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Newly added:

The Ninth Gate




Collection Now Stands At:

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Shawshank Redemption
Blade Runner 5 Disc Ultimate Set
Zodiac Director's Cut
There Will Be Blood
L.A. Confidential
The Godfather Trilogy
Casino Royale
Iron Man
No Country for Old Men
The Last Waltz(Scorsese Doc)
Wall-E
Planet Earth Complete Series
Slumdog Millionaire
The Wrestler
Band of Brothers Complete Series
Casablanca Ultimate Collectors Set
Goodfellas
The Departed
The Aviator
American History X
The Shining
The a.ssassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Children of Men
The Prestige
Casino
Miami Vice Unrated Director's Cut
The Usual Suspects
2001: A Space Odyssey
Battlestar Galactica The Complete Series
The Ninth Gate
 8 years ago '07        #325
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
i got only like 25 blu's

I got

Knocked up
The 40 Yr Old Virgin
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Role Models
Pineapple Express
Step Brothers
Tropic Thunder
Zack & Miri
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
The Dark Knight
The Watchmen
No Country For Old Men
Crash
Blow
Notorious
Friday The 13th (the 2009 one)
The Shinning
Halloween (Rob Zombies)
I Am Legend
Ghostbusters
Wanted
Transformers
Training Day


and ima pick up I Love you man when it drops a little


Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-12-2009 at 02:56 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #326
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,396 | Props total: 3858 3858
payday on friday gotta swoop a few more from best buy


:dancingcool:
 08-12-2009, 03:52 PM         #327
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Picked up The 40 Year-Old Virgin, Zack And Miri Make A pr0no, Paul Blart: Mall Cop and Superbad.
 8 years ago '07        #328
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 88' said:
Picked up The 40 Year-Old Virgin, Zack And Miri Make A pr0no, Paul Blart: Mall Cop and Superbad.
how much you pay for super bad?

been wanting to pick it up but i find it over priced all the time
 8 years ago '04        #329
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,396 | Props total: 3858 3858
 minimafia_aj said:
how much you pay for super bad?

been wanting to pick it up but i find it over priced all the time
pretty sure its $14.99 at best buy..
 8 years ago '07        #330
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 jumpman2304 said:
pretty sure its $14.99 at best buy..
damn for real? ima have to check that out
 08-13-2009, 12:29 AM         #331
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Superbad is part of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal at Target but you could probably get Best Buy to price match Superbad for 15.
 8 years ago '07        #332
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 88' said:
Superbad is part of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal at Target but you could probably get Best Buy to price match Superbad for 15.
yeah i've never done that before what do i do just go int here with an ad?
 08-13-2009, 11:06 AM         #333
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to customer services and tell them Target has the b1g1 free deal and you'd like to price match Superbad. It might not work since you're trying to get Superbad only though, I'd say just get another movie and still price match it at Best Buy so you could get the reward zone points.
 08-15-2009, 01:44 PM         #334
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has a B2G2 free deal on Blu-ray movies with an additional 20% off select movies and free shipping.


Choose 4 movies (recommended close to each other in price for best savings)
Checkout, apply coupon code B2G1BD89 and 783A42XP
Also stack CABINWB for an addition $5 off $50 or
coupon FANDANGO for an additional $10 off $50 or
coupon WBINSIDER to get 25% instead of the original 20%

Example Scenario

You basically get four non-new release blu-rays for the price of two.

So here is an example:
Ocean 11, 12 & 13 Giftset BD $59.95 -$11.99
The Best of Blu-ray Disc, V.3 (Blazing Saddles / The Departed / GoodFellas / Superman - The Movie) $59.95 -$11.99
The Best of Blu-ray, V.2 (The Last Samurai / The Phantom of the Opera / Unforgiven / The Fugitive) $59.95 -$59.95
The Best of Blu-ray - Action (Troy Director's Cut / Blood Diamond / Wyatt Earp / Alexander Revisited The Final Cut) $59.95 -$59.95
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Final total: $60 x 4 = $240 - $60 (coupon B2G1BD89) - $60 (coupon 783A42XP) - $12 (auto 20% off) - $12 (auto 20% off) = $96 - $5 (coupon CABINWB) = $91 (tax for some)

Note, coupon(s) may not work on some new releases, and preorders. If the coupons do not apply, you may want to try and create a new user account
 8 years ago '07        #335
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
damn they got friday coming out on blu lol. fuuuck yeah
 8 years ago '07        #336
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
so i'm the only one who still cops DVD's? lol
 8 years ago '07        #337
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
im prob one of the only ones. but i never copped dvds lol. i always downloaded then burned dvdrs. lol i figured id hold off until High Def so i did lol. but i did buy a few tv shows on dvd..
 8 years ago '04        #338
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
sep is going to k!ll my wallet......
 8 years ago '04        #339
slickbandit 
space
avatar space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 0 0
 88' said:
has a B2G2 free deal on Blu-ray movies with an additional 20% off select movies and free shipping.


Choose 4 movies (recommended close to each other in price for best savings)
Checkout, apply coupon code B2G1BD89 and 783A42XP
Also stack CABINWB for an addition $5 off $50 or
coupon FANDANGO for an additional $10 off $50 or
coupon WBINSIDER to get 25% instead of the original 20%

Example Scenario

You basically get four non-new release blu-rays for the price of two.

So here is an example:
Ocean 11, 12 & 13 Giftset BD $59.95 -$11.99
The Best of Blu-ray Disc, V.3 (Blazing Saddles / The Departed / GoodFellas / Superman - The Movie) $59.95 -$11.99
The Best of Blu-ray, V.2 (The Last Samurai / The Phantom of the Opera / Unforgiven / The Fugitive) $59.95 -$59.95
The Best of Blu-ray - Action (Troy Director's Cut / Blood Diamond / Wyatt Earp / Alexander Revisited The Final Cut) $59.95 -$59.95
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Final total: $60 x 4 = $240 - $60 (coupon B2G1BD89) - $60 (coupon 783A42XP) - $12 (auto 20% off) - $12 (auto 20% off) = $96 - $5 (coupon CABINWB) = $91 (tax for some)

Note, coupon(s) may not work on some new releases, and preorders. If the coupons do not apply, you may want to try and create a new user account

This is a great deal, I copped 5 Blu-rays for $43
 08-20-2009, 02:30 AM         #340
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i been slackin on my movie purchases
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy