Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yea looks like a real hardcore gang sign :rolleyes:

edit- by the way that's boston's mayor

Close ya legs you're lettin the stank out
 9 years ago '06        #42
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
^^^^ @ Menino throwin III's up :laughing9: owned
 9 years ago '06        #43
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^^

he's tryna be a blood too right??
 9 years ago '04        #44
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
someone blew up Benzino's truck in Boston.... nobody in Boston likes Benzino
 12-24-2008, 05:22 PM         #45
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I love when u gte a f*ggt online calling someone else a bi*ch

People exposing themselves as pus*y thugs = priceless

By the way post a source with ur little article you fake bi*ch

U take this way to seriously.

12-24-2008, 05:23 PM         #46
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
dont argue with this fu*kin loser

He talking sh*t about the Pats and cameras

I distinctly remember a game last season where the Pats mopped up his pathetic a.ss squad 52-7 without cameras
U still lost in the Sb Its not like the Redskins will ever get a handout like the Pats did with Moss.
 9 years ago '06        #47
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Andre3000 said:
U still lost in the Sb Its not like the Redskins will ever get a handout like the Pats did with Moss.
You make a thread calling pierce a "fake-thug" when he was stabbed and jumped by multiple guys, now throwing a "blood" sign when he was reppin Boston. Is bein a thug cool or something or are you trying too hard? Then you come out the woodwork bringing up the pats not having cameras, when they are 10-5 with Cassell under the helm. You havn't really come off as a winner in this thread

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-24-2008 at 05:33 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #48
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 justindlawson said:
do you really expect him to be talking about gangs and sh*t like that in a sports interview...this wasnt a fu*king 60 minutes life interview...yeah benzino is soooo gangsta....thats why eminem makes fun of him. eminem aint a real gangsta...so please explain to me how anyones scared of benzino

MOB

Money Over bi*ches

Get your sh*t straight.

Eminem is good friends with some of the baddest motherfu*kers in the game.

Trick Trick is one of the biggest G's in all of hip-hop, and hes always one call away with about 100 dudes rollin with him.
 9 years ago '04        #49
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Andre3000 said:
guy whats the beef? you make a thread goin at pierce, and then you shift focus to go at the pats.
 9 years ago '06        #50
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Boston n*ggas got waaaayyy too much of a mancrush on the boy Pierce. I ain't gonna stunt on the dude for getting jumped & stuck, but to act like that a n*gga from Inglewood(notorious Blood territory) is throwing up a "Boston 3" not knowing it's the same as a Blood sign is a joke. Even if PP aint afiliated, he knows what a Blood "B" is & damn sure knows not to start throwin it up like it don't mean sh1t. And for the record take that "Boston 3" sign to a spot with Crips & tell 'em it don't mean Blood. See how that works out for you.
 12-24-2008, 07:35 PM         #51
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
guy whats the beef? you make a thread goin at pierce, and then you shift focus to go at the pats.
Some1 brought up the redskins so i took it there. U already know I have no beef with the pats.
 12-24-2008, 07:48 PM         #52
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Boston n*ggas got waaaayyy too much of a mancrush on the boy Pierce. I ain't gonna stunt on the dude for getting jumped & stuck, but to act like that a n*gga from Inglewood(notorious Blood territory) is throwing up a "Boston 3" not knowing it's the same as a Blood sign is a joke. Even if PP aint afiliated, he knows what a Blood "B" is & damn sure knows not to start throwin it up like it don't mean sh1t. And for the record take that "Boston 3" sign to a spot with Crips & tell 'em it don't mean Blood. See how that works out for you.
according to him in that video it means blood, sweat, and tears. I didn't hear sh*t about it being a boston thing or whatever the fu*k people make it to be. Just like when people do the longhorn sign and confuse it with the devil. I still wouldn't put it past Pierce to have his own meaning for the sign contrary to what people from boston use it as. But I admit I never knew he appealed the fine
 12-24-2008, 08:02 PM         #53
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
All these clowns in Boston and their mom throws up 3s if you don't know how our city is don't comment.
 9 years ago '07        #54
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 justindlawson said:
dude u live in san diego.. a fu*king beach...a navy base....an old people community...and a thriving gay community....come on now its to easy
GET EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaeHood313 said:
Paul used to be a blood in inglewood back in the day. look it up.........
Peeps used to even call Paul "Blood"
Thank you...u saved me some typing
 12-25-2008, 01:57 PM         #55
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f#ck is Benzino?

oh wait, i remember, he's that h0e who f#cked up my favorite magazine when i was a kid
 9 years ago '04        #56
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 354 354
 Corleone said:
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
n*gga what you gonna do when it is 5 on 1, your not strapped and you got a punk a.ss n*gga(tony battie) with you? n*ggas on the internet always acting like they are super n*gga and gonna whoop up on 5 n*ggas...lmmfao...also, fu*k t.rodgers ol hypocritical a.ss. this n*gga tryin to teach peace and gang culture at the same time....dumb n*gga. what has the bloods done for t. rodgers when the fool living in a two bedroom apartment in inglewood......
 9 years ago '04        #57
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 justindlawson said:
dude u live in san diego.. a fu*king beach...a navy base....an old people community...and a thriving gay community....come on now its to easy
damn you REALLY have no street knowledge whatsoever, do you?

and the fact that you couldn't see the resemblance between "throwin up 3's" and throwin up b's just further verifies your hardcore "suburban" life in bean town.
 9 years ago '05        #58
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
Get your sh*t straight.

Eminem is good friends with some of the baddest motherfu*kers in the game.

Trick Trick is one of the biggest G's in all of hip-hop, and hes always one call away with about 100 dudes rollin with him.
he still aint a gangsta..thats all im saying...eminem is not a gang member..just cuz he knows people dont make him one.
 9 years ago '05        #59
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lester86 said:
damn you REALLY have no street knowledge whatsoever, do you?

and the fact that you couldn't see the resemblance between "throwin up 3's" and throwin up b's just further verifies your hardcore "suburban" life in bean town.
i dont claim to be a gangster...and i didnt defend what he threw up...read all my posts...i was just sayin he aint scared of benzino. i only said the sh*t about san diego cuz people are acting like boston doesnt have gangs and violence...unfortunately you can go to murdapan. hang out there for a day.

im happy in my western suburban rich town. your damn fu*king right i am.
 9 years ago '05        #60
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
check this..

Big Shug-Murdapan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy