Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident

most viewed right now
 261
Image(s) inside Book of Hoe: found a pic of your grandmother!!😎
23 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 153
Video inside My G's.... Hippos are WORSE than LIONS!
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 151
Video inside Hot 97 Interview With Birdman (Talks Gay Rumors, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, ..
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside LIPSTICK BX REPORT: Industry Thot Blac Chyna Has Sex Tape With Walking..
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-23-2008, 07:48 PM         #1
9461 pageviews
68 comments


Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident
 

 
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend. image

top in section
 16
4 comments
top in movies
top in section
 24
71 comments
top in games
top in section
 27
10 comments
top in rides

 

 
 
 
 7 years ago '04        #2
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 1 1
The Lakers should have Benzino courtside for the Christmas game!!
 
 7 years ago '07        #3
Bkjj11 2187 heat pts2187
space
avatar space
space
$68,582 | Props total: 5364 5364
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
 
 7 years ago '05        #4
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
 
 12-23-2008, 07:57 PM         #5
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation


because pierce was so grown when he threw up gang signs on national tv :rolleyes:



RESPECT THE HOOD PAUL! OR THE HOOD WILL TAKE YOU OUT!




SAWOOOOOOOOOOP! BLOOD L.........SP!
 
 7 years ago '05        #6
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$13,644 | Props total: 64 64
 Bkjj11 said:
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
:agreement6:

sh*t's stupid
 
 7 years ago '05        #7
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
do you really expect him to be talking about gangs and sh*t like that in a sports interview...this wasnt a fu*king 60 minutes life interview...yeah benzino is soooo gangsta....thats why eminem makes fun of him. eminem aint a real gangsta...so please explain to me how anyones scared of benzino


MOB


Money Over bi*ches
 
 7 years ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 515 heat pts515
space
avatar space
space
$34,021 | Props total: 83 83
 Bkjj11 said:
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
You're sh*t's falling on deaf ears since 90% of BX isnt grown.




  86 - 48 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 64% 64 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 15: 123-69, Rank #75 | Aug 14: 60-50, Rank #142 | Aug 13: 36-28, Rank #95 | Aug 12: 42-15, Rank #67 | Aug 11: 346-185, Rank #34 | Aug 10: 203-92, Rank #47 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #673 *
 
 7 years ago '04        #9
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 1 1
Paul got his head busted open and cut up!!
 
 12-23-2008, 08:14 PM         #10
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.

[pic - click to view]

 
 7 years ago '07        #11
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$34,700 | Props total: 666 666
 justindlawson said:
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.

[pic - click to view]



 
 7 years ago '04        #12
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 1 1
 Big Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

that looks like a fatter version of that greasy face n*gga doc rivers
 
 7 years ago '04        #13
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$3,814 | Props total: 0 0
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
 
 12-23-2008, 08:53 PM         #14
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah 3 in boston is just a local thing..3 stripes, 617 bi*ches..............wouldnt expect outsiders to know though, so i understand the ignorance
 
 7 years ago '05        #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for psoting up the pics.
 
 7 years ago '06        #16
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,061 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3000 said:
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend.
Except Pierce never snitched when he was on the stand.
 
 7 years ago '05        #17
Corleone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 0 0
 {XtoDaZ} said:
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
 
 7 years ago '07        #18
SmooveDude 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$15,403 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
aint it kinda ironic seein s u ws the first dude cheerin when u heard brady may never play again
 
 12-23-2008, 09:38 PM         #19
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boston617 said:
shut the fu*k up, how are your redskins doing? or your even still a fan of them
but seriously:

how are you going to call someone a fake thug? are you actually stupid enough to be talking sh*t when you got stabbed, hit with a bottle, and jumped etc and all that? well maybe not even that, what do you expect him to say? how fu*king stupid can you be. hes a role model to many people and kids look up to him hes not going to be a idiot and start saying stuff anyways, even if he wants to. and LOL at gang signs and all that. i swear to god, only online people want to act hard..like everyone else said, its a Boston thing which obviously you don't know about, so stop claiming sh*t, and saying sh*t you don't know about

and LOL at the Iverson Romo dude, but from cali trying to rep a set online
real gangsta..you probably try to be down with any hood you can be down with..i mean iverson..romo..then cali.. 3 different places. im not evne going to comment on you. do ya thing thoug and be hard online.
Redskins are doing good. How the Pats without them Cameras??

If it wasn't a gang sign why didn't he appeal the fine they gave him for it being a gang sign????
 
 12-23-2008, 09:39 PM         #20
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Corleone said:
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
He got beet down by several people. That's how it goes. Nothing weak about it. Simply outnumbered.
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside That flexability :leodatass:
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Black Ink chicks got Stiff Neck...is it Tats effect?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside BX Detectives : Lex Luthor's painting
19 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Rookie mistake from Ezekiel Elliott: Don't sleep over
159 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Birdman - Respek 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥㈝..
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Kicks you thought were hot, but years later realized they were crap an..
211 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 50 Cent Goes In On Airport Employee "He High As A Motherfu-ker Right He..
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Views is a concept album about a failed relationship with Rihanna
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy