Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
217 viewing
 Image inside Brooklyn Teenager Steals Air Jordans In Craigslist Robbery And Has His..
114 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
122 viewing
 Video inside Well Damn Tory Lanez begging Drake not to end him
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
101 viewing
"Blame Chance" -Kanye
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
93 viewing
 Video inside Drake hollering "WHAT A GOOF" as Kevin Hart checks himself into the gam..
61 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident
Old 12-23-2008, 08:48 PMclass of -  - #1
9170 pageviews
68 comments

Andre3000  space
space
$n/a |
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend. image

top in section
69 viewing
 Video inside Crazy Roid RAGE fight in the gym! 2 vs. 1
6 comments
top in misc/24hrs
top in section
41 viewing
 Image inside Gucci Mane Prison Release date 09/20/2016 Confirmed by FBOP
6 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs

Old 7 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #2
jaybizzle  space
space
$3,311 | 5703381
The Lakers should have Benzino courtside for the Christmas game!!
Old 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
Bkjj11 1908 heat pts1908 space
space
$64,709 | POWERFUL
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
Old 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
justindlawson 2 heat pts space
space
$3,860 | 20985155
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:57 PMclass of -  - #5
Iverson Romo  space
space
$n/a |
Bkjj11 said:

because pierce was so grown when he threw up gang signs on national tv :rolleyes:

RESPECT THE HOOD PAUL! OR THE HOOD WILL TAKE YOU OUT!

SAWOOOOOOOOOOP! BLOOD L.........SP!
Old 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
rippac4  space
space
$13,566 | 20690550
Bkjj11 said:

:agreement6:

sh*t's stupid
Old 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
space
$3,860 | 20985155
do you really expect him to be talking about gangs and sh*t like that in a sports interview...this wasnt a fu*king 60 minutes life interview...yeah benzino is soooo gangsta....thats why eminem makes fun of him. eminem aint a real gangsta...so please explain to me how anyones scared of benzino

MOB

Money Over bi*ches
Old 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
KURUPTION!!! 512 heat pts512 space
space
$34,017 | POWERFUL
Bkjj11 said:

You're sh*t's falling on deaf ears since 90% of BX isnt grown.
Old 7 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #9
jaybizzle  space
space
$3,311 | 5703381
Paul got his head busted open and cut up!!
Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 PMclass of -  - #10
Big Dee  space
space
$n/a |
justindlawson said:
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.

[pic - click to view]

Old 7 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #11
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13 space
space
$33,923 | POWERFUL
justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

Old 7 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #12
jaybizzle  space
space
$3,311 | 5703381
Big Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

that looks like a fatter version of that greasy face n*gga doc rivers
Old 7 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #13
{XtoDaZ}  space
space
$3,806 | 9478944
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
Old 12-23-2008, 09:53 PMclass of -  - #14
PizzaFace07  space
space
$n/a |
Yeah 3 in boston is just a local thing..3 stripes, 617 bi*ches..............wouldnt expect outsiders to know though, so i understand the ignorance
Old 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
space
$3,860 | 20985155
thanks for psoting up the pics.
Old 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 space
space
$14,059 | 20530817
Andre3000 said:
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend.
Except Pierce never snitched when he was on the stand.
Old 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #17
Corleone  space
space
$2,981 | 20995120
{XtoDaZ} said:
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
Old 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
SmooveDude 26 heat pts26 space
space
$15,403 | 0
Bkjj11 said:

aint it kinda ironic seein s u ws the first dude cheerin when u heard brady may never play again
Old 12-23-2008, 10:38 PMclass of -  - #19
Andre3000  space
space
$n/a |
Boston617 said:
shut the fu*k up, how are your redskins doing? or your even still a fan of them
but seriously:

how are you going to call someone a fake thug? are you actually stupid enough to be talking sh*t when you got stabbed, hit with a bottle, and jumped etc and all that? well maybe not even that, what do you expect him to say? how fu*king stupid can you be. hes a role model to many people and kids look up to him hes not going to be a idiot and start saying stuff anyways, even if he wants to. and LOL at gang signs and all that. i swear to god, only online people want to act hard..like everyone else said, its a Boston thing which obviously you don't know about, so stop claiming sh*t, and saying sh*t you don't know about

and LOL at the Iverson Romo dude, but from cali trying to rep a set online
real gangsta..you probably try to be down with any hood you can be down with..i mean iverson..romo..then cali.. 3 different places. im not evne going to comment on you. do ya thing thoug and be hard online.
Redskins are doing good. How the Pats without them Cameras??

If it wasn't a gang sign why didn't he appeal the fine they gave him for it being a gang sign????
Old 12-23-2008, 10:39 PMclass of -  - #20
jsda1  space
space
$n/a |
Corleone said:
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
He got beet down by several people. That's how it goes. Nothing weak about it. Simply outnumbered.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
50 viewing
Video inside Evander Kane is the most savage hockey player I've ever seen
106 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
45 viewing
Image inside Off top u know u better strap up but all the freaky sh-t she do make u..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside AnnaLynne McCord Braless At The ESPN The Party In San Francisco
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Feb 12 - Police Chief Fired After Lying To People About Bringing Water Then Ar..
14 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Feb 12 - Taylor Swift: I Didn't Know Kanye Called Me a 'bi-ch' in His ..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
NFL WTF!!!! Dude Delivers Spot on Prediction of Fixed ass SUPER BOWL 50 Two Mo..
176 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Pale Brazilian Chick Raquel Duarte
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside THE Real Reason Gucci Gets Respect In the A
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time