A good supplement to take before a football game.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
10638 pageviews
8 comments

Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
A good supplement to take before a football game.

First off I'm taking N.O Xplode right now. Yes, I hear all the pros and cons of it but I have yet to have a headache, toxic sh*ts, break outs or not feel the pump. If its mental, fine.. I'll take that, as long as I see results.

Anyways, I was wondering what would be a good supplement to take before a football game? To give me that extra boost I need in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Good looking out in advance

8 comments for "A good supplement to take before a football game."

9 years ago '05        #2
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
Without a doubt...hands down...imo, nothing comes close to SuperPump 250 for giving you a pump and excess energy.
 9 years ago '04        #3
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
 JustinSane said:
Without a doubt...hands down...imo, nothing comes close to SuperPump 250 for giving you a pump and excess energy.
Have to look that up.. Think it would be good to take before the game or during half time.. I was thinking of doing that.. I just have to remain hydrated for the whole week.. Mess around and passout because of lack of water
 9 years ago '05        #4
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
superpump 250 fasho
 12-23-2008, 05:22 PM         #5
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help speed recovery and enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization. Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain. Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health. Promote vasodilation which can lead to better a.ssimilation and absorption of protein. Elevate growth hormone levels. Sounds good!

You can take it st8 up or mix it with an N.O./creatine product for a real kick in the a.ss!!!
 9 years ago '04        #6
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 JustinSane said:
Dont know if you want to use SuperPump before a football game. I loved to use it before lifting but I dont know about before a football game. I dont really see the benefit of a "good pump" on the football field. If anything, IMO, its just gonna make you stiff and inhibit your motion.
 9 years ago '06        #7
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Ex[Hale] said:
Dont know if you want to use SuperPump before a football game. I loved to use it before lifting but I dont know about before a football game. I dont really see the benefit of a "good pump" on the football field. If anything, IMO, its just gonna make you stiff and inhibit your motion.
I agree. It will make you legs and arms and sh*t look big as fu*k. Have massive amounts of blood pumped into them and hten your skins gonna feel really really tight. I would recommend a energy booster not a nitric oxide product. I know people are tired of hearing this but maybe somehting like a redline or some other type of energizer that wont dehydrate you. Keep in mind on a NO product you get real real thirsty and seeing that you have to run and sh*t you might not wanna down a half gallon to a gallon of water during a football game. Maybe even try some beta alanine or something..if its allowed.
 9 years ago '05        #8
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
 Sammyboi22 said:
I agree. It will make you legs and arms and sh*t look big as fu*k. Have massive amounts of blood pumped into them and hten your skins gonna feel really really tight. I would recommend a energy booster not a nitric oxide product. I know people are tired of hearing this but maybe somehting like a redline or some other type of energizer that wont dehydrate you. Keep in mind on a NO product you get real real thirsty and seeing that you have to run and sh*t you might not wanna down a half gallon to a gallon of water during a football game. Maybe even try some beta alanine or something..if its allowed.
I guess I get different results from the product then you do. SuperPump does nothing more for me then make me feel like I could do just about anything. I don't notice any effects in terms of size from a NO product...never have. As for energy drinks, the reason I never suggest those is because I don't know too many people they work on, especially if you're jacked up in a football game anyways. Best thing I could suggest is you hit up bb.com for some sample packs of what's suggested to you here and maybe even hit up a redline or something like that. I doubt you're going to find what works best after one try.
 9 years ago '04        #9
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Ex[Hale] said:
Well I see it like this...both football and weight lifting are anaerobic activities. If a pump drink works for weight lifting, it might help with football too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy