S.A.S getting sh*tting on by dipset

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #121
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 r a n c i d said:
Who's turning this into an American VS UK thing? You're the one whos percieving my insult towards YOU, as an insult towards your country... Which is very American of you(That was a fu*king insult towards your country).

And you still miss the fu*king point. Can you mans not fu*king read? This is tiresome.

We were debating whether SAS were more popular than the rappers i named outside of ENGLAND.

I fu*king e, the rest of the WORLD. NOT just America. Because the artists i named don't get play in America does that mean they're less popular globally? NO!

Get it? The world does not revolve around your country. Repeat that until you fu*king comprehend it.

Popularity outside of England doesn't translate to popularity in America. Get it yet?
I rest my case. Im done wit you.
 12-25-2008, 09:47 AM         #122
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
I rest my case. Im done wit you.
You're fully fu*king stupid. I did that sh*t purposely... Hense me putting the sh*t in brackets explaining that it was an insult towards your country.

How can you rest your case when you made a false claim, and i only jokingly insulted America to show you the fu*king difference between an insult to you and an insult to your country.

I swear i can't even begin to comprehend the stupidity of some people in the Music section.
 9 years ago '05        #123
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
You still talking sh*t? Didnt I tell ya punk a.ss to get out and join the BBC? fu*k outta here. Say whatever u need to Im done.
 12-25-2008, 10:22 AM         #124
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
You still talking sh*t? Didnt I tell ya punk a.ss to get out and join the BBC? fu*k outta here. Say whatever u need to Im done.
The BBC don't have a real forum. They have the 606 sports discussion pages, and i'm already a member

You should k!ll yourself.
 12-25-2008, 10:32 AM         #125
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
TRUE STORY S.A.S. went back to england in the early 2000's
london boys were in NYC(STATEN ISLAND) mayheim Was attending College Of Staten Island(CSI)
and younger mega was going to New Dorp High school

Reason why they when back i think was n*ggas was fronting thinking they was hard and mega got his face ate slashed and the is 100 percent true
n*ggas got plastic surgrery and reinvented themselves in the uk
reinvent demselves to what?

no one from london has ever fu*ked with sas. they're virtually unknown over here
 9 years ago '04        #126
eza  OP
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i doubt this beef will go onto wax between dipset and sas i seems like none of those motherfu*kers in dipset can do anything right
 12-27-2008, 04:24 PM         #127
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:that sh*t was entertaining please continue to argue!
 9 years ago '04        #128
eza  OP
space
space
LMAO
 9 years ago '07        #129
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
Damn...i just read through this whole thread and you guys be entertaining me with the arguements...but i read with interest.

I been and still am a fan of SAS's music since 2001 when they first appeared doing a freestyle on Tim Westwood's Radio 1 Rap Show and Cipha Soundz was there as a guest too....this was the first time SAS had appeared..
Now after they did their freestyle thing and put out their first joint 'Cockney Freestyle'...Cipha Soundz went banana's....he was like 'damn are these guys (SAS) really from London'....like he'd never heard or realised rappers from the UK could flow like that...then at some point after he wanted to sign them to some deal in the States...but obviously the went the Rocafella route!

Now my point is SAS may not necessaraly spit everthing thats real (but who does)...but they are the only rappers outta the UK that can have that transatlantic and global appeal in relation to their lyricall abilities, punchlines, flows, ear for beats, and they actually sound entertaining and catchy when they spit...yes to an extent they have an american influence and style...but it works for them.
I knew when i first heard em on that Westwood radio show...that they were the London boys that would come closest to appeal to the amercian hip-hop market....and i was right. At the end of the day the UK hip-hop is kinda wack and the industry aint there...so i was happy for SAS to do what they did!!

On a side note...SAS/Eurogang do their thing with the promotion...if you notice they do some hardcore guerilla style marketing...in the UK, Europe and US...at least they try, unlike alot of other lazy bum a.ss wack UK rapppers...give SAS some credit!!
 9 years ago '04        #130
eza  OP
space
space
thank you at least some has some fu*king sense cipha sounds wanted to sign them but he was pissed they signed to dame and dipset
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago