S.A.S getting sh*tting on by dipset

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2008, 06:06 AM         #101
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:

Eurogang on Westwood Part 1 and 2

for the haters
What haters? You seem to confuse you being a moron and getting called up on your false claims with people hating.

I don't hate SAS. And everything negative i say is with merit.
 9 years ago '04        #102
eza  OP
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
you do hate them you where trying to justify dipset sh*ting on them by saying oh their not big in uk and basically playing down their talent you d*ckhead
 12-25-2008, 06:17 AM         #103
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
you do hate them you where trying to justify dipset sh*ting on them by saying oh their not big in uk and basically playing down their talent you d*ckhead
I don't fu*king like Dipset. And if you read the other thread you'd see i've been 'hating' on Dipset in the music section.

Because they are NOT big in the UK, and don't have much talent... I'm defending Dipset? Or hating?

Or is it that i'm correcting you and highlighting your blatant stupidity... And the only response to that is by claiming i'm hating?

At the end of the day, people who use that hate cop out are homos. It basically translates to "I cannot argue against what you said because you're absolutely right, so i'm going to throw false claims in your direction to rubbish your valid points".

Get a fu*king clue. If you didn't spread lies and overhype SAS i wouldn't have responded. You brought it on yourself.
 12-25-2008, 06:19 AM         #104
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can this thread get a little more interesting?

Xmas is the most boring day of the year.

I just want the fu*king food. LOL
 12-25-2008, 06:22 AM         #105
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Can this thread get a little more interesting?

Xmas is the most boring day of the year.

I just want the fu*king food. LOL
_________>>>>>>>>>>marge not going shopping on christmas

aint got sh*t to eat, quit smoking. gonna jump on some ps3 later on, highlight of my day
 9 years ago '04        #106
eza  OP
space
space
I don't fu*king like Dipset. And if you read the other thread you'd see i've been 'hating' on Dipset in the music section.

Because they are NOT big in the UK, and don't have much talent... I'm defending Dipset? Or hating?

Or is it that i'm correcting you and highlighting your blatant stupidity... And the only response to that is by claiming i'm hating?

At the end of the day, people who use that hate cop out are homos. It basically translates to "I cannot argue against what you said because you're absolutely right, so i'm going to throw false claims in your direction to rubbish your valid points".

Get a fu*king clue. If you didn't spread lies and overhype SAS i wouldn't have responded. You brought it on yourself
look prick SAS you your dumb a.ss that started talking about other rappers i stated that dipset have fu*ked up for not messing with SAS because they are talented and they promoted dipset in Europe whether you like it or not retard thats the truth
 12-25-2008, 06:45 AM         #107
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
look prick SAS you your dumb a.ss that started talking about other rappers i stated that dipset have fu*ked up for not messing with SAS because they are talented and they promoted dipset in Europe whether you like it or not retard thats the truth
But you made it sound like they've accomplished or been successfull with marketing Dipset.

I pointed out they haven't, because nobody knows SAS, so they aren't in a position to market anyone.

Get it yet?
 9 years ago '04        #108
eza  OP
space
space
they have been independently marketing themselves with little to no help from dipset as i said your a hater
 12-25-2008, 07:00 AM         #109
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
they have been independently marketing themselves with little to no help from dipset as i said your a hater
And? Where have i said differently? I'm saying they have no popualrity, so for you to imply they've helped Dipsets popularity in Europe is a joke. Because Dipset have and always will be more popular than SAS in Europe!

Everyone in England independantly markets themselfs with no help. Infact. SAS have had more help than 99.9% of the UK rap industry.

Stop acting like they've made moves.

You talk complete sh*t. Then when you lose the point you're argueing, you make another irrelivent and/or non factual LIE.

Go away.
 12-25-2008, 07:26 AM         #110
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah juelz and j.r look HELLA shook. n*ggaz is gettin bossed around and sh*t, i know them n*ggaz couldn't wait to get back to the states.
 9 years ago '04        #111
eza  OP
space
space
You talk complete sh*t. Then when you lose the point you're argueing, you make another irrelivent and/or non factual LIE.

Go away.
_____
all these bloggers have misconceptions of england if you come over here you will get stripped of all your cash no homo if the goons get them these dumb fu*ks are acting like dipset are invincible thats why juelz got his a.ss to the airport .
Bottom like dipsh*t dipset signed a contact which they did not full fill this is not the first time they have done this becuase they were supposed to come to the n.i.a in Birmingham england and no one turned up people brought tickets security was there so shut the fu*k you condom spillage :greetings10::greetings10:

Last edited by eza; 12-25-2008 at 07:43 AM..
 12-25-2008, 07:57 AM         #112
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
all these bloggers have misconceptions of england if you come over here you will get stripped of all your cash no homo if the goons get them these dumb fu*ks are acting like dipset are invincible thats why juelz got his a.ss to the airport .
Bottom like dipsh*t dipset signed a contact which they did not full fill this is not the first time they have done this becuase they were supposed to come to the n.i.a in Birmingham england and no one turned up people brought tickets security was there so shut the fu*k you condom spillage :greetings10::greetings10:
I'm from England you fu*king idiot.

And again, you quote me, but do exactly what i said in the quote.

Strayed away from the point and brought up something that was completely irrelivent.

I do not CARE. All i care about is letting you know that you're wrong about SAS's popularity. And if you left your house you'd know this.
 9 years ago '04        #113
eza  OP
space
space
i never ever said they were most popular in england but they do have a fan base in europe and the states you fu*king prick if you would take juelz c*ck out your mouth no homo you would see your talking sh*t
 12-25-2008, 08:14 AM         #114
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
i never ever said they were most popular in england but they do have a fan base in europe and the states you fu*king prick if you would take juelz c*ck out your mouth no homo you would see your talking sh*t
They have a slight fan base. You made the claim they had more fans internationally than any UK Hip Hop artist.

It isn't true.

And i don't like Juelz. Stop claiming i'm a Juelz or Dipset fan because you're a pissed off SAS stan.

I don't like Juelz. He isn't on my agenda. I support real Hip Hop. Juelz is just another fake gangster homo who got stripped in England.

The fact i think SAS are sh*t doesn't mean i'm backing Dipset. They're both sh*t. And they're both fake gangsters.

Take SAS d*ck out your mouth.
 9 years ago '05        #115
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 eza said:
Dont waist ya time homie...This clown will argue his point even if he knows he's wrong.
 12-25-2008, 08:33 AM         #116
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
Dont waist ya time homie...This clown will argue his point even if he knows he's wrong.
What point am i wrong on? Please, tell me.

At you still thinking America is the be and end all of the world even after i highlighted the stupidness of your opinion.
 9 years ago '04        #117
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
TRUE STORY S.A.S. went back to england in the early 2000's
london boys were in NYC(STATEN ISLAND) mayheim Was attending College Of Staten Island(CSI)
and younger mega was going to New Dorp High school

Reason why they when back i think was n*ggas was fronting thinking they was hard and mega got his face ate slashed and the is 100 percent true
n*ggas got plastic surgrery and reinvented themselves in the uk
 12-25-2008, 09:13 AM         #118
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
TRUE STORY S.A.S. went back to england in the early 2000's
london boys were in NYC(STATEN ISLAND) mayheim Was attending College Of Staten Island(CSI)
and younger mega was going to New Dorp High school

Reason why they when back i think was n*ggas was fronting thinking they was hard and mega got his face ate slashed and the is 100 percent true
n*ggas got plastic surgrery and reinvented themselves in the uk
"I'm the star in this place, wanna look like me? Here's a scar to the face, you can look like me"

They were obviously amateurs. How are you going to get jumped without your weapon, and still only walk off with a little scar?

The guys who sliced him failed.
 9 years ago '05        #119
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 r a n c i d said:
What point am i wrong on? Please, tell me.

At you still thinking America is the be and end all of the world even after i highlighted the stupidness of your opinion.

I can careless about the rest of the world. Why do you keep bringing that up? All them other rappers you was naming gets no play over here..Only reason I know about SAS is cuz they was running with n*ggas from out here..SAS and Slick Rick are the only cats I was ever concerned wit out of the UK. Plus 90% of the people who post here are American. You're always trying to turn something into a US vs UK thing..if you got an issue with us Americans then log out..
The BBC is that way----->

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 12-25-2008 at 09:29 AM..
 12-25-2008, 09:35 AM         #120
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
I can careless about the rest of the world. Why do you keep bringing that up? All them other rappers you was naming gets no play over here..Only reason I know about SAS is cuz they was running with n*ggas from out here..SAS and Slick Rick are the only cats I was ever concerned wit out of the UK. Plus 90% of the people who post here are American. You're always trying to turn something into a US vs UK thing..if you got an issue with us Americans then log out..
The BBC is that way----->
Who's turning this into an American VS UK thing? You're the one whos percieving my insult towards YOU, as an insult towards your country... Which is very American of you(That was a fu*king insult towards your country).

And you still miss the fu*king point. Can you mans not fu*king read? This is tiresome.

We were debating whether SAS were more popular than the rappers i named outside of ENGLAND.

I fu*king e, the rest of the WORLD. NOT just America. Because the artists i named don't get play in America does that mean they're less popular globally? NO!

Get it? The world does not revolve around your country. Repeat that until you fu*king comprehend it.

Popularity outside of England doesn't translate to popularity in America. Get it yet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago