Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
258 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2008, 03:36 PM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
no son you can be booth youre either one or the other grime artist are claiming hiphop because they dont really believe in their own culture

like i said everyone is hegding around the fact dipset sh*ted on sas by saying bullsh*t like they aint popping in the uk whether you think they are or not doesnt matter chomp
Who the fu*k is your son?

You can be BOTH. You fu*king retard. The fact there is a big difference between the 2 is pretty much the reason you can be both.

You're a d*ckhead and an idiot. You don't have to be one or the other. You can be both.

Kano IS a Hip Hop artist aswell as a Grime artist. You fu*king moron.

And i'm hedging around nothing. I don't give a fu*k what Dipset said about SAS. I already knew SAS weren't 'popping' in the UK. And Dipset still got embarassed, so i really couldn't give a fu*k.

You made a false statement about SAS and their popularity. I corrected it. Basically you're running from the debate and talking pointless sh*t nobody cares about, because you have mental health problems...

And it's CHUMP, with a 'U'. Chomp is a fu*king chocolate bar you get from the corner shop, retardo. And no self respecting person in the UK says 'chump'.

You must be from Norfolk.
 12-24-2008, 03:41 PM         #82
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rancid, don't waste your time. I don't think this guys a real person.
 9 years ago '04        #83
eza  OP
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
your booth fu*king thick as sh*t you keep arguing the point kanos a rapper when he isnt hes a GRIME artist to americans and others its hip hop but thats becuase grime aint even that popular thats why hes classic as a rapper in the states they dont even know what grime is d*ckheads

2nd your trying to justify dipsets actions because you booth dont like sas you dont have to like them but only a pus*y a.ss motherfu*kas would cosign what juelz and cam did to sas
 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM         #84
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut up.

safe
 9 years ago '04        #85
eza  OP
space
space
listen internet gangsta im sure you feel real tough typing but you aint shut nobody up
 9 years ago '04        #86
eza  OP
space
space
but on the real juelz is not smart tell me some in skull gang whos better than sas juelz fell off about 3 years ago and skull gangs filled with rejects i mean they got unkasa who quit purple city about a year ago and the rest of them are just a hot mess there albums are never gona see day of light
 12-24-2008, 04:56 PM         #87
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
listen internet gangsta im sure you feel real tough typing but you aint shut nobody up

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 12-24-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #88
eza  OP
space
space
look at mR ReZi's gif he looks like a fu*king gorilla with monkey sh*t for brains

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by eza; 12-24-2008 at 05:12 PM..
 12-24-2008, 05:14 PM         #89
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #90
eza  OP
space
space
you mean mugging in the pic because you think your hard n*gga fix your face and go listen to souljah boy
 12-24-2008, 05:18 PM         #91
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watching man WAY to ard. some f*g**t. u expect me to be smiling while I'm looking at a computer screen

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2008, 04:33 AM         #92
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are stupid.

SAS lyrically > All those UK emcees.

I don't give a fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #93
eza  OP
space
space
i have to admit though sas should have never signed to dipset i think cypher sounds wanted to sign them about 7 years ago but they signed to dame then dipset becuase of the roc break up.

all these rapper having record labels make no fu*king sense i mean look at the game and jim jones there labels are abslout trash the funny thing is booth game and jim jones had some decent artist under them

(stack bundles and max b jim jones )

(glasses mallone and vita the game)
but as i said there can only be one boss all these underbosses trying to have all labels is a problem waiting to happen

Last edited by eza; 12-25-2008 at 04:59 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #94
eza  OP
space
space
on the real why is freeky zeeky talking trash this guy cant even handle domestic beef with max b how is he gonna handle sas hes as lyrically as soujah boy on a bad day
 12-25-2008, 05:20 AM         #95
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
i have to admit though sas should have never signed to dipset i think cypher sounds wanted to sign them about 7 years ago but they signed to dame then dipset becuase of the roc break up.

all these rapper having record labels make no fu*king sense i mean look at the game and jim jones there labels are abslout trash the funny thing is booth game and jim jones had some decent artist under them

(stack bundles and max b jim jones )

(glasses mallone and vita the game)
but as i said there can only be one boss all these underbosses trying to have all labels is a problem waiting to happen

cypha sounds aint no record company, they do production and got a studio

wtf r u talking about. they were never signed to dipset records, the only person signed to dipset records was juelze. do your homework kid. they were down with the SET not the record label

and jimmy made max sign his life away, den max got pissed cos no movements was being made and he wasnt getting paid royalties for 'ballin'

edit- p.s. freeky punched up max, and someone from 730 went upside his head with a bottle.

lol @ mistaking this for some lyrical battle

Last edited by A6249CF; 12-25-2008 at 05:22 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #96
eza  OP
space
space
d*ck head i remeber when they were on tim west wood bbc radio one and west wood said that they want to sign sas but sas went to dame instead you are the dumbest son of a bi*ch in bx you will argue a point just for the sake of it fu*king smock
 9 years ago '04        #97
eza  OP
space
space
your a sensitive bi*ch a.ss gorilla looking son of a bi*ch
 9 years ago '04        #98
eza  OP
space
space

Eurogang on Westwood Part 1 and 2

for the haters
 12-25-2008, 06:05 AM         #99
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
You guys are stupid.

SAS lyrically > All those UK emcees.

I don't give a fu*k.
No. Lyrically SAS aren't close to any of them.

Stop being a fu*king retard. You don't know anything.

Go listen to Solja Boy.

I don't give a fu*k if you don't give a fu*k. You're still a d*ckhead who doesn't know sh*t about anything.

Get a clue.
 12-25-2008, 06:06 AM         #100
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
d*ck head i remeber when they were on tim west wood bbc radio one and west wood said that they want to sign sas but sas went to dame instead you are the dumbest son of a bi*ch in bx you will argue a point just for the sake of it fu*king smock
they aint got no record company, they do production. You don't know sh*t bout hip hop or sas. throughout this thread u made urself look like an idiot. stick to reading my posts, I come with the facts

lol @ commenting on a next mans looks, dem batty bwoys dere.

this will be my last post in this thread, your not worth my time.

merry christmas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy