S.A.S getting sh*tting on by dipset

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 54
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-24-2008, 01:11 PM         #61
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
first of kanos not a hip hop mc 2nd nobody knows

Blak Twang, Life, Rodney P, Skinnyman, Klashnekoff, Jehst, Genesis Elijah, Chester P, Lowkey, Foreign Beggars, half the UK hip hop industry etc etc.

out side the uk
Kano makes a cross over. He IS a hip hop mc.

And every artist i listed is more popular than SAS globally.

how many CD's do SAS sell. How many global tours do they go on? How many times are they nomitated for international hip hop and music awards? How many times have SAS been in a respectable position in the charts for either a single or album?

SAS are nobodies. They're unknown. They have a slight fanbase in America from a few ex-dipset fanboys. That's it.

They aren't touring the world. They aren't selling CD's. They aren't doing anything.

Go to Australia... Go to France... Matter of fact go outside in Germany. Go to a hip hop club and ask who listens to SAS. Then mention some of the guys i'm listing. See who's more known.

SAS are nobodies. Stop being a fu*king homo.
 12-24-2008, 01:18 PM         #62
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k SAS.
 12-24-2008, 01:27 PM         #63
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
fu*k SAS.
Pretty much.

Can't believe this tool thinks rappers like Skinny, Roots, Twang, Life etc are less known globally than SAS.

SAS fans have to be the fu*king stupidest on Boxden behind Wayne fans. They're all retards.
 12-24-2008, 01:30 PM         #64
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




Same thing, just different links, slightly edited. Basically if you already seen Zeekey talking sh*t use the second one.



Oh and Zeekey's 730 chain just got popped, lmao.


Merry Christmas.
 12-24-2008, 01:33 PM         #65
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swear i told u man dis already, lol.

me>>>
 9 years ago '05        #66
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 mR ReZiW said:
dey aint known, if u call having a video on channel u known den boyyyyy....

dese man aint NEVER been on terrestrial tv, or even mtv base. dey aint never brought out an actual album.


the average person hasnt heard of dem, the average hip hop listener hasnt heard of dem. the only reason we know who dey are is because of the net.

say no more
Damn u sound like a salt bag hater.
 9 years ago '04        #67
eza  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Originally Posted by eza
first of kanos not a hip hop mc 2nd nobody knows

Blak Twang, Life, Rodney P, Skinnyman, Klashnekoff, Jehst, Genesis Elijah, Chester P, Lowkey, Foreign Beggars, half the UK hip hop industry etc etc.

out side the uk
Kano makes a cross over. He IS a hip hop mc.

And every artist i listed is more popular than SAS globally.

how many CD's do SAS sell. How many global tours do they go on? How many times are they nomitated for international hip hop and music awards? How many times have SAS been in a respectable position in the charts for either a single or album?

SAS are nobodies. They're unknown. They have a slight fanbase in America from a few ex-dipset fanboys. That's it.

They aren't touring the world. They aren't selling CD's. They aren't doing anything.

Go to Australia... Go to France... Matter of fact go outside in Germany. Go to a hip hop club and ask who listens to SAS. Then mention some of the guys i'm listing. See who's more known.

SAS are nobodies. Stop being a fu*king homo.
kanos not a rapper fool hes a grime mc gime artist only jumped on the hip hop bandwagon because the media labelled them so and your going off topic the bottom line is whether you like sas or not dipset fu*ked them over its as simple as that you stupid c*nt

Basically this sas dipset beef happen because they don't know how to conduct business


Last edited by eza; 12-24-2008 at 02:08 PM..
 12-24-2008, 02:20 PM         #68
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did my ute just quote himself? wtf
 12-24-2008, 02:27 PM         #69
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
kanos not a rapper fool hes a grime mc gime artist only jumped on the hip hop bandwagon because the media labelled them so and your going off topic the bottom line is whether you like sas or not dipset fu*ked them over its as simple as that you stupid c*nt

Basically this sas dipset beef happen because they don't know how to conduct business
Kano isn't a rapper? Are you taking the p!ss or what mate? Kano is both Hip Hop and Grime. He crosses over. And he's millions of times more popular than SAS.

And how am i going off topic? I'm adressing a topic YOU raised.

And the bottom line is SAS are not popular globally, even compared to UK hip hop artists.

You're a fu*king waste of skin. Probably from fu*king Norfolk
 12-24-2008, 02:31 PM         #70
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
did my ute just quote himself? wtf
Think the guy is mildly retarded. Can't even use the quote button right
 9 years ago '05        #71
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10714 10714
Wat beat is that playing in the background of that S.A.S response???
 9 years ago '05        #72
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 r a n c i d said:
I thought we were talking about UK artists promoting American artists in EUROPE and the UK.

What does US buzz have to do with that? Please shut up. You're an idiot.

SAS have no buzz in America. Just like they have no buzz here.

Plenty of UK artists are bigger here than SAS
Actually S.A.S is the only dudes from UK that most n*ggas out here would even give a listen too...real talk..but you wouldnt know cuz u not from or out here.
 9 years ago '05        #73
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
at these UK dudes thinking artists thats more popular are better than artists that aren't. WTF?
 12-24-2008, 03:07 PM         #74
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
at these UK dudes thinking artists thats more popular are better than artists that aren't. WTF?
Who's said that? There's a difference between argueing popularity and argueing popularity makes you a better artists than someone with less.

Shaking my head at you not having the ability to comprehend basic English.
 9 years ago '04        #75
POW!!! 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 48 48
S.A.S responded...


--------------------
number 1 dipset fansite
 12-24-2008, 03:09 PM         #76
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
Actually S.A.S is the only dudes from UK that most n*ggas out here would even give a listen too...real talk..but you wouldnt know cuz u not from or out here.
Where is here? America? The world doesn't revolve around you.

When talking about artists being bigger outside of UK. We're talking the whole world, you know, literally, outside the UK.

Not America. You aren't the whole world. You aren't the be and end all of the world.

Learn to read fu*kwit.

And i already know that SAS are the only dudes most in America would give a listen to, because i already knew your Hip Hop and music scene in general is dead. It's a commercial joke.
 9 years ago '04        #77
eza  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
o isn't a rapper? Are you taking the p!ss or what mate? Kano is both Hip Hop and Grime. He crosses over. And he's millions of times more popular than SAS.

And how am i going off topic? I'm adressing a topic YOU raised.

And the bottom line is SAS are not popular globally, even compared to UK hip hop artists.

You're a fu*king waste of skin. Probably from fu*king Norfolk
____________________
i love the fact that all these grime artist are calling themselves hip hop artists its a fu*king joke 7 years ago they were grime mcs now their claiming to be something they arent i dont give fu*k what you dumb motherfu*kers say grime and hip hop is not the same


Last edited by eza; 12-24-2008 at 03:20 PM..
 12-24-2008, 03:28 PM         #78
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
i love the fact that all these grime artist are calling themselves hip hop artists its a fu*king joke 7 years ago they were grime mcs now their claiming to be something they arent i dont give fu*k what you dumb motherfu*kers say grime and hip hop is not the same
I really think you're fu*king retarded.

READ c*nt. I also hate grime artists who claim Hip Hop.

But if you understood the basics of the English fu*king language, inbred Norfolk man, you'd know that by saying Kano CROSSES OVER, i'm clearly distinguishing and highlighting that there IS a DIFFERENCE between Hip Hop and Grime.

Kano is a Hip Hop artist AND a grime artist. You can be both.

If i said Mike Shinoda is a hip hop artist would that mean i don't know the difference between rock and rap? Or does it mean i recognise that artists don't have to restrict themselfs to certain genres or styles.

In short. You are a fu*king RETARD. Come back when you aren't an illiterate fu*kwit.
 12-24-2008, 03:29 PM         #79
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And why are you running from the fact SAS globally are not popular compared to most UK hip hop artists?
 9 years ago '04        #80
eza  OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
no son you can be booth youre either one or the other grime artist are claiming hiphop because they dont really believe in their own culture

like i said everyone is hegding around the fact dipset sh*ted on sas by saying bullsh*t like they aint popping in the uk whether you think they are or not doesnt matter chomp
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy