Chillin' with Max B. @ the gas station last night...

most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2008, 02:34 PM         #61
NyCBoRiQuA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoulda gave him a blowjob while you were at it homo.
 9 years ago '05        #62
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
lmao whole thread good laughs..nigas need to quit hatin tho i mean damn it 8nt that serious..
 9 years ago '05        #63
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LMAO...I wasn't even trying to be funny. But since you took it like that, fu*k you. That was some ho sh*t...and the n*gga probably got your girl's number on the low and is going to knock that down soon if he hasn't already.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I fukk with Max music...but he is the artist...he should be copping me some cigs...and my gurl woulda been locked in that got damn car cuz you know how gurls get around people they see or hear with some buzz.....GROUPIE STATUS!!!!!
 12-21-2008, 02:44 PM         #64
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so I go in my girls phone last night, and what do I see, a missed call from Max B. and next thing I know shes acting all shady and sh*t...

yall are funny, maybe it's cuz I'm older than you, but if I couldn't bring my girl around somebody famous she wouldn't be my girl, and if I couldn't afford to p!ss twenty dollars away I wouldnt yall are all broke with bi*ches who burn you no wonder yall stay on the computer all day that's why this is the first post i've put up here in months...

owwww
 12-21-2008, 02:58 PM         #65
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Are you serious or bullsh*tting?
c'mon you got KRS in your sh*t you should be more intelligent...

some people are so far behind in the race they actually believe that they are leading....
 12-21-2008, 03:00 PM         #66
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ACEMAN said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!....OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I fukk with Max music...but he is the artist...he should be copping me some cigs...and my gurl woulda been locked in that got damn car cuz you know how gurls get around people they see or hear with some buzz.....GROUPIE STATUS!!!!!
and you just owned yourself admitting that your girl would wanna fu*k max if you let her out the car, that's some slore sh*t, i roll with classy women not some fu*kin hood rat bi*ches...
 9 years ago '04        #67
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
lmfao wow...
 12-21-2008, 03:45 PM         #68
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
n*gga, you told Max B to hit on your bi*ch. I wouldn't put anything past you...

I'll admit though, most n*ggas would've deleted the thread by now after getting clowned by most of BX. You're taking it ok though..Max B and your girl would be proud.
there we go, at least we're getting somewhere... see when you know your a real n*gga it don't matter what kids on the internet say, you really think i'mma get heated about some computer kids opinions i was trying to bless yall with a funny story but everybody gotta hate thats what the internet is for, that's why rappers leave the hood, that's why stack bundles got murdered, people always hate on you no matter what, I wasn't coming on here braggin, i know people on here fu*k with max heavy so i i tried to give you something, i won't ever tell you guys about sh*t like that anymore, I'll be at the wu tang show on tuesday and the nas show on friday while you sit at home broke riding my d*ck... I got money too count while most people here can't scrape together 75 cents for a loosie, buy some lotto tickets and some new sneakers, get a job at foot locker you bum a.ss n*ggas...
 9 years ago '08        #69
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're right....I am broke. You think you could run to the store and get me 3 packs of cigarettes?
 12-21-2008, 03:55 PM         #70
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
at least you fu*k with the right football team, philly gonna get to the playoffs this year...

owww
 12-21-2008, 04:02 PM         #71
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also think it is sad in this day and age where everybody downloads music and nobody pays for sh*t that it should be considered corny or lame to want to pay homage to an artist you fu*ked with for years, i got over 200 max b songs on my computer, he ain't never seen a dime off that. If you download music and you don't go to shows, you don't support the people you spend all day listeining to, I ain't got no money problems so why wouldn't i? It ain't to ride his d*ck it's to show respect that I fu*k with his music... everybody thinks they are too cool these days to ever say they respect somebody else, everybody wants to be a leader but nobody wants to lead...
 12-21-2008, 04:29 PM         #72
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #73
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,757 | Props total: 9007 9007
 MzTinka said:
groupie sh*t
You're kind of ugly, no offense.
 9 years ago '05        #74
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MzTinka said:
groupie sh*t
And fat. No offense.
 9 years ago '07        #75
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
what a homo
 9 years ago '04        #76
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
he gonna fu*k ya chick then she really gonna be sayin owwwww then smoke ur cigs afterwards

i wouldnt have bought him sh*t he aint put no money in my pocket
 9 years ago '06        #77
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
i dont know if i would of seen like crookers i would of bought em a brew or something so i dont think he was a stan he wasnt following max b or anything.And max b must of appreciated that atleast some people are hearing his music
 9 years ago '05        #78
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I woulda snatched that n*gga chain.

Then be like OOOOOoooowwwwWWW who's wavy bi*ch?
 12-21-2008, 09:47 PM         #79
HipHop.I.Am  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarter should have kept this to himself,.....no groupie sh*t allowed
 12-21-2008, 10:04 PM         #80
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga did some groupie a.ss sh*t, you were literally sucking his c*ck right in front of him, I mean damn...I talk about raping and homo sh*t all the time but n*gga..You made my sh*t look straight. Plus I didn't know it was so easy to be a legend in Harlem, you n*ggas even award mentally retarded midgets as legends. This motherfu*ker is a joke to Hip Hop, If I ever catch him in Brooklyn, I would give him something that would really make him say OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. His a**hole would be feeling real WAVY. Oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, My a**hole!!!!!!!!!!! No Homo and Merry Christmas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now