Chillin' with Max B. @ the gas station last night...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I ain't mad at you for buying him some smokes. But I would never tell him to hit on your girl. Maybe I would've introduced them. But say hit on her. That's a no-no for me.
 12-20-2008, 10:10 PM         #22
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint groupie sh*t. if i saw a rapper i was a big fan of, id show my appreciation by buying him cigs or something
 9 years ago '06        #23
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Damn son da' fu*k u doin' offerin' yo girl to n*ggaz man? celeb or not my bi*ch is my bi*ch I be damn if I ever buy another n*gga some cigs let alone give him my girl?

Dat' typa' sh*t does make u look like a groupie
 12-20-2008, 10:18 PM         #24
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Termihator said:
LORD HATER SOUNDS LIKE HE GOT SAND STUCK IN HIS fu*kING LITTLE v*gina ...MUST BE THE RECESSION AFFECTING THESE n*ggaS, HATE GOIN STRAIGHT TO THE BRAIN AND OUT HIS KEYBOARD.
i dont blame you for being illiterate

i said at the bottom i was fu*king with him

saying I have a "little v*gina"??? well having said that you must like manly bi*ches. maybe even trannys having some sh*t like that enter your head. saying i am a hater... yeah and? it still beats being a homotional pus*y who takes bx way too serious and gets butthurt when someones opinion doesnt match your own.

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2008, 10:37 PM         #25
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Hater said:

saying I have a "little v*gina"??? well having said that you must like manly bi*ches. maybe even trannys having some sh*t like that enter your head. saying i am a hater... yeah and? it still beats being a homotional pus*y who takes bx way too serious and gets butthurt when someones opinion doesnt match your own.
n*gga YOU GOTTA nekkid FAT SANTA CLAUSE IN YOUR SIG n*gga...IS YOU OUT OF YOUR RABID a.ss MIND CALLING ME THE QUEER ONE? AND WHY YOU GOT ALL THESE PHOTOS OF nekkid MEN AND TRANNIES ON YOUR COMPUTER DOG LMAO...THIS n*gga PROBABLY STAY GOOGLING JOKES AND GAY pr0n ALL DAY!!!!

BLAT BLAT n*gga. SHOTS FIRED.

BTW I GOOGLED "LORD HATER" AND THIS COME UP...THIS IS YOU MY n*gga:

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2008, 10:55 PM         #26
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Termihator said:
n*gga YOU GOTTA nekkid FAT SANTA CLAUSE IN YOUR SIG n*gga...IS YOU OUT OF YOUR RABID a.ss MIND CALLING ME THE QUEER ONE? AND WHY YOU GOT ALL THESE PHOTOS OF nekkid MEN AND TRANNIES ON YOUR COMPUTER DOG LMAO...THIS n*gga PROBABLY STAY GOOGLING JOKES AND GAY pr0n ALL DAY!!!!

BLAT BLAT n*gga. SHOTS FIRED.

BTW I GOOGLED "LORD HATER" AND THIS COME UP...THIS IS YOU MY n*gga:

[pic - click to view]

You again huh? You wanna talk about my sh*t on BX? n*gga you couldnt even spell "hator" correct. I can give a fu*k if you cant decipher someone nekkid and a man sh*t drunk on the side of the road. I guess when you see a bunch of flesh on a man you instantly think hes nekkid huh? Isnt partcipating in this thread taking away from your gay pr0n?

oh wait a minute i get it. you're one of those kinda people who's an O.G. arent ya? ol' online gangsta who cant do sh*t in real life so you go off online cause hes a pus*y.

oh and if you wanna play the google game i narrowed you down to a 3 people. one of them goes by the name Justin Albert Jones. Needless to say they were all 3 whiteboys. so think twice before you ever say "n*gga" on bx again.
 12-20-2008, 11:14 PM         #27
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gz Up said:
check the avatar if you think I'm frontin' I even bought him 3 packs of newports cuz I can't stop listening to that slave to the wave, I even dragged my girl out of the car and told max to hit on her while I went in to get newports, he a funny dude, I told him i was at the jim jones show at mercury lounge and he got mad, plus he was rollin deep with the goons, made my girl take a pic...

your a fu*king groupie **** HATE given!
 9 years ago '04        #28
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Do You Want A Cookie?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #29
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Lord Hater said:

[pic - click to view]

he google this pic, went to ms paint for captions & uploaded to photobucket? .......
 9 years ago '05        #30
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
sh*t n*gga that ain't WAVY!

I hope he fu*ks your girl, bi*ch a.ss n*gga OooowwwWWW
 12-21-2008, 02:05 AM         #31
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggas here is funny, they all from illionoais and aint never copped leather on 144th... i don't give a fu*k max is a harlem legend and yall n*ggas is some f*g**ts, my girl ain't going nowhere, max coulda put on disturbia and started dancing, my girl is good, and if she wants to fly let her flap her wings i ain't insecure, yall bum a.ss 14 year old n*ggas, i got a gucci t shirt for every champion hoodie you got, if max wanna fu*k my girl i take it as a compliment, no homo that's the nicest n*gga out right now except for kiss and budden owwww...

i come on this sh*t once every 3 months cuz of how corny n*ggaz is, we lighting sour with 100 dollar bills and yall clowning over some ciggarette money, n*ggaz need to cop some true religion scarves and tie them around they necks and merk themselves the fly way...
 12-21-2008, 02:16 AM         #32
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats funny about this sight is being a ny n*gga who really is around and goes to shows and sh*t, any time i come home from some sh*t like the mood muzik 3 record release party or the l.o.x. reunion at bb kings or the t.i. paper trail record release, or game's l.a.x. record release at irving plaza, or gza performing liquid swords at irving plaza, or devin the dude at highline ballrooom, or clipse at highline ballroom, or nas at hammerstein, or jim jones at mercury lounge, or styles p. at s.o.bs. or black moon @ knitting factory, or method man and redman at nokia theatre or g unit record relaese at nokia, or lupe fiasco at nokia, or kanye west glowinthedark tour, or kiss and styles at mitchell and ness, or max chillin at the gas station or wu at hammerstain in two days, or Fabolous at blender theatre, or jay z and lil wayne at nassau, or anything else... everybody always hates, I just try to tell you wahts happening in NY, tope 5 rappers out right now MAX B, JOE BUDDEN, JADAKISS, CURREN$Y, GHOSTFACE... out like a fat girl in dodge ball...

IM EVERYWHERE YALL AIN"T NEVER THERE!!!!

I been doing my thing runnin arounnd NY for 10 years puttin in work, RIP stack bundles, RIP big L, RIP big pun...
 12-21-2008, 02:21 AM         #33
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and that new clipse mixtape is better than anything your listening too...
 9 years ago '04        #34
HonkIfULuvHoez 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 84 84
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
livin in brooklyn half the time man...hope u read my PM
too many hatin a.ss f*g**ts on this site. sh*t, if i ever saw ANY of my favorite rappers, i would immediately try to grab a picture with them AND see if i can cop them some sh*t....$$$$ aint an issue, its showing them the love they deserve (zero homo on that) because their music is all i listen to! whoever, whether max B or jada or HOV or EM it dont matter, what the fu*k is with all the hate on this fu*king site? thats why i rarely if ever post...its that COKEWAVE, put that hate aside you loony bin livin retrospective douchebags....oh yea, and im white. fu*k you idiots for trying to hate on this man for telling us a fairly interesting and TRUE story about meeting a R A P P E R..THE REASON THIS WEBSITE EXISTS....
why the fu*k am i awake at 4:31 a.m.
 9 years ago '06        #35
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
sounds fun and all, but buying him cigarettes seems a little overboard to me
 12-21-2008, 05:11 AM         #36
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not trippin about buying cigarettes... i mean fu*k it, u downloadin his sh*t anyway u owe him at least that much..

but telling him to hit on ur girl.. if i was max.. ida got the number..and piped her down.. n*gga was prolly clownin u when they left for real.. why would you have a n*gga hit on ur girl? I dont get that part. Even if you arent insecure, sh*t doesnt add up. thats some weird sh*t.
 12-21-2008, 05:12 AM         #37
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not trippin about buying cigarettes... i mean fu*k it, u downloadin his sh*t anyway u owe him at least that much..

but telling him to hit on ur girl.. if i was max.. ida got the number..and piped her down.. n*gga was prolly clownin u when they left for real.. why would you have a n*gga hit on ur girl? I dont get that part. Even if you arent insecure, sh*t doesnt add up. thats some weird sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #38
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Gz Up said:
no disrespect but i ain't gonna dry snitch on where max be at you know they looking for him...
^ This n*gga right here... thanks for the laugh though, it boosted my high.
 12-21-2008, 05:53 AM         #39
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the title
 9 years ago '06        #40
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 stacks050 said:
max stays right around the corner from me and i got peoples who know him personally... i fu*ks with his music hard but when i seen him i said waz good max, he said chillin and i kept it movin nothin serious. He just a regular n*gga like me except he raps and sells alotta D rugs so he broke...

and from a harlem n*ggas prospective i can guarantee you, max and his n*ggas was clownin on you when you left... and im not trying to be funny its just real talk
...You know?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy