Chillin' with Max B. @ the gas station last night...

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 09:25 PM         #1
6700 pageviews
144 comments

Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chillin' with Max B. @ the gas station last night...

check the avatar if you think I'm frontin' I even bought him 3 packs of newports cuz I can't stop listening to that slave to the wave, I even dragged my girl out of the car and told max to hit on her while I went in to get newports, he a funny dude, I told him i was at the jim jones show at mercury lounge and he got mad, plus he was rollin deep with the goons, made my girl take a pic...

144 comments for "Chillin' with Max B. @ the gas station last night..."

12-20-2008, 09:33 PM         #2
MzTinka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gz Up said:
check the avatar if you think I'm frontin' I even bought him 3 packs of newports cuz I can't stop listening to that slave to the wave, I even dragged my girl out of the car and told max to hit on her while I went in to get newports, he a funny dude, I told him i was at the jim jones show at mercury lounge and he got mad, plus he was rollin deep with the goons, made my girl take a pic...
groupie sh*t
Leek23 gave props

12-20-2008, 09:33 PM         #3
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Title says it all...
 12-20-2008, 09:34 PM         #4
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So you bought a n*gga who probably makes more money than you THREE packs of cigarettes and offered him your girl? I'm sure that n*gga had jokes when he sped off.....anyways, i saw Prodigy at a gas station about 6 years ago when Hey Luv was playing on the radio. I didn't say sh*t and just kept it moving...
nah, i bought him ciggs cuz i listen to his music all day every day jim got his paper work and he can't ever get no money off music. I respect his music and if I can put give him ciggarettes to show my appreciation no homo, I ain't never paid a dime for none of his music...

this is why this site sucks now, all these little fu*k boy haters trying to start a problem,I know a lotta ppl on here fu*k with max so i thought they might find it funny, since you didn't, keep it moving and stop eating my d*ck no homo
 12-20-2008, 09:38 PM         #5
YungNFresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh u groupie a.ss n*gga
Leek23 gave props

9 years ago '05        #6
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
where did you meet him in jersey or ny? location?

jim jones lives in jersey i believe fairlawn next to paterson.

i seen jim jones getting pulled out his car @ george washington bridge in 06 by port authority police.

max should pay jimmy a visit in nj...

Last edited by murdamurda; 12-20-2008 at 09:41 PM..
 12-20-2008, 09:40 PM         #7
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN NOTHING WRONG WITH GIVIN HIM SOME CIGARETTES...DUDE PROBABLY DOWNLOADED LIKE SIX OF HIS MIXTAPES FOR FREE, WTF IS WRONG WITH GIVING SOME DAPS...EVEN A JOE BUDDEN FAN CAME UP AND GAME HIM $100 FOR DOWNLOADIN HIS ALBUMS...fu*k

SMH
 12-20-2008, 09:42 PM         #8
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if I seen kiss in the hood I would be like yo jada heres a 50 box of dutches, who gives a fu*k 20 dollars is change to me, yall act like I was playing my self, I thought it was funny having my girl talk to max, she was saying oww and sh*t, i hope he got her number....

owwwww
 12-20-2008, 09:44 PM         #9
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
where did you meet him in jersey or ny? location?

jim jones lives in jersey i believe fairlawn next to paterson.

i seen jim jones getting pulled out his car @ george washington bridge in 06 by port authority police.

max should pay jimmy a visit in nj...
no disrespect but i ain't gonna dry snitch on where max be at you know they looking for him...
 9 years ago '05        #10
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^helll naw....ownage
 12-20-2008, 09:48 PM         #11
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's the had the n*gga hit on my girl part that k!lled me. And besides, how much is a pack of cigarettes? 5$? So he spent almost $20 on a n*gga who won't recognize him if he saw him the next day? That's groupie sh*t...
how is paying somebody for there music groupie sh*t, if i bought the 4 mixtapes i already have by max for $20 yall would say nothing, pus*y a.ss suburb n*ggas who never seen a rapper unless they were on an arena tour i see styles, budden, ghostface, max, jim, and bunch of others just living in ny, yall all haters... i pay homage to people i respect, I download all there music for free eat a barrell
 12-20-2008, 09:49 PM         #12
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I suspect she might be saying owww right now...
that was a good one i must admit...
 9 years ago '07        #13
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Wavy
 9 years ago '04        #14
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Gz Up said:
nah, i bought him ciggs cuz i listen to his music all day every day jim got his paper work and he can't ever get no money off music. I respect his music and if I can put give him ciggarettes to show my appreciation no homo, I ain't never paid a dime for none of his music...

this is why this site sucks now, all these little fu*k boy haters trying to start a problem,I know a lotta ppl on here fu*k with max so i thought they might find it funny, since you didn't, keep it moving and stop eating my d*ck no homo
Clearly you are the homo, of course dude had jokes on you. You paid for his sh*t, dude always talking about money so he deff got more money than you and your telling him to hit on ur girl. That really is some groupie sh*t. You sayin no homo like ur jim jones when jimmy would be ashamed of you. Plus any n*gga that has to say no homo is homo period. If you aint gay you wouldnt think like that, but offering ur girl to another dude deff makes you gay. I know dude was laughin at you when he left, it be dumb funny if it was just a n*gga that look like him and u buying this n*gga sh*t like he is ur girl.
 12-20-2008, 09:59 PM         #15
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this has got to be top 5 biggest hoe sh*t i have ever seen on bx. big surprise its in the hip hop section.

too bad he wasnt anywhere near a stage so you could toss your panties onto it

[pic - click to view]

Max B = Gumby

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Woulda laughed my a.ss off it your girl took off with him only to show up two days later with her pus*y as loose as this...

[pic - click to view]

3 words...

what

a

loser

[pic - click to view]

alright calm down i just had to since he left himself so open.

dude if you met your fav rapper thats cool, i was only fu*kin with ya. but you are going to be branded a groupie by all these peeps who arent fans.

Last edited by Lord Hater; 12-20-2008 at 10:01 PM..
 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM         #16
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*ks wit max sh*t too but come on man thats some st8 up groupie sh*t right there i mean how you gon let him hit on your girl and then on top of that go and buy the n*gga some cigerates
 12-20-2008, 10:04 PM         #17
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol what if it was just some random n*gga who resembled max b....

drives off and says...

this n*gga bought me smokes AND gave me access to his chick

9 years ago '08        #18
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I suspect she might be saying owww right now...
Ouch... that did it....

Closed thread...
 9 years ago '04        #19
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
That ain't no groupie sh*t, that's the power of the wave.
 12-20-2008, 10:08 PM         #20
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LORD HATER SOUNDS LIKE HE GOT SAND STUCK IN HIS fu*kING LITTLE v*gina ...MUST BE THE RECESSION AFFECTING THESE n*ggaS, HATE GOIN STRAIGHT TO THE BRAIN AND OUT HIS KEYBOARD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago