Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Armen87 said:
eyo, i aint saying sh*t, I'm just waiting till the team gets their mind right. I saw what the lakers are capable of doing the first 8 games, that's enough for me to be convinced that lakers can play at that same level and energy. They're not mentally there, but they will get back to that form. I'm not even tripping, 2 losses in a row honestly is not a big deal. Some of the laker fans are going overboard. BTW, bynum needs to be conditioned. He runs out of breathe too quickly. Other than that the team looks good.
i can respect that. you are a true fan
i just hate laker fans that always throw "the team excluding kobe" under the Bus
every time the lakers lose. its never kobe's fault.
 9 years ago '04        #142
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #143
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Kobe was the best 2 years ago. Last year it was arguable. This year lebron is clearly on another level now and better than kobe
 9 years ago '05        #144
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ-QUIK said:

9 years ago '08        #145
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12577 12577
^^ took the youngster to school[/costas]
 9 years ago '04        #146
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Htown_Koopa said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 12-23-2008, 01:38 AM         #147
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until LeBron gets a jumper that is equal to Kobe's or better, Im not ready to say LeBron is better than KB.

Sorry, LeBron's jumper is still iffy.

and yo, Walsh needs to just buy out Marbury so he can come take Farmar's spot for a while and play with his boy Kobe!
 9 years ago '08        #148
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,817 | Props total: 3450 3450
 DJ-QUIK said:
[/QUOTE]

40 year old MJ isn't even guarding Kobe in the video d*ck head. What's the point of this sh*t?
 9 years ago '08        #149
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 The Lefty said:
Until LeBron gets a jumper that is equal to Kobe's or better, Im not ready to say LeBron is better than KB.

and yo, Walsh needs to just buy out Marbury so he can come take Farmar's spot for a while and play with his boy Kobe!
wow! so a jump shot makes a player better! well I guess Jason Kapono is the best player in the league.
 9 years ago '08        #150
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Htown_Koopa said:

Aint it funny that Kobe d*ck riders swear MJ only played against undersized, nonathletic, white guys. Video evidence bi*ches. MJ sh*tted on Kobe!
 12-23-2008, 05:30 AM         #151
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:

All you mini Kobe's talk about is jumpers, Lebron scores more making that pointless and he dishes the ball off more.
 9 years ago '04        #152
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
gimme a break i mean jordan did school him but this video is a little less bias dont you think?

tell the truth!!!
 9 years ago '06        #153
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
Kobe has an old VHS copy of the "I wanna be like Mike" Gatorade commercial.
 9 years ago '04        #154
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Javon23 said:

y'all some hypocrites
give lebron kobes team with Phil Jackson = Championship
See here's where I'll step in.

Lebron "having" Phil Jackson also means that the triangle offense also comes along with it.
Lebron would NOT be effective at all in the triangle; because only certain players can really thrive in it.
First of all, all your players need to possess a good post game. Lebron does NOT have that.
Second of all, the players at the 1-3 positions need to be able to shoot the ball well from the perimeter and be able to create his own shot. Lebron is still a mediocre shooter at best.
Not to mention that having Bynum & Gasol (and sometimes Odom on at the same time) (assuming you're just doing a straight 1 to 1 switch of Kobe & Lebron) will seriously limit his ability to get to the rim because the teams pack the paint so much when they're there. We've seen what happens when teams pack the paint when they play the Cavs and it ends up with Lebron being taken out of the game more times than not.
Add to the fact that Lebron is obviously a better on-ball player than he is off-ball, while the triangle is an "equal opportunity" offense where everyone gets the ball in a pretty strict half court setting (and it's not a high pick & roll offense where Lebron thrives in, and you'll see why it's not necessarily true that Lebron will actually produce better in the triangle offense.
The offense that Lebron is in is tailored to him only. He's the one that sets up the offense, is in the pick & rolls and kicks it out. He touches the ball on damn near every possession.
People automatically say the name Phil Jackson and a.ssume every piece of sh*t he touches will turn to gold. You still have to have right players for the offense.
There's a reason why almost every superstar (Jordan, Rodman, Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone) that Phil Jackson has coached has hated the triangle offense. It seriously limits a superstar's freedom and you have to sacrifice your own offense much of the time. Phil Jackson has said this numerous times, but also said that a truly gifted and well rounded player can thrive in the system. The reason they ended up accepting it is because it gave the team the best chance to win.
 12-26-2008, 03:52 AM         #155
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, that supporting cast sure is overrated:rolleyes:

threadstarter needs to k!ll himself. the sooner, the better:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #156
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 PEK said:
wow! so a jump shot makes a player better! well I guess Jason Kapono is the best player in the league.
What he's trying to say is that kobe's skill set INCLUDES a consistent jumpshot, which seperates him from LeBron.

i.e: Kobe has everything LeBron has, AS WELL as a consistent J.

That Kapono counterargument is therefore void, being that Kapono's Jumpshot is the ONLY this he has going for him. Actually, now that you think about it..Kapono is a set up shooter not a jump shooter. He camps out on the wing to spread the floor and when a dish comes to him, he squares up and shoots.

EDIT: WOW, LeBron got the special treatment from refs tonight. Anyone have footage of the last minute of tonights game vs. Wizards?

Last edited by Lester86; 12-26-2008 at 04:01 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #157
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,026 | Props total: 10693 10693
might wanna remember what the lakers were doin before phil came back and put these guys around kobe
 12-26-2008, 11:34 AM         #158
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:

wow your 1 stupid bi*ch.

lebron scores more and more efficently but because KB has a better jumper hes a better player?
 12-26-2008, 11:35 AM         #159
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
What he's trying to say is that kobe's skill set INCLUDES a consistent jumpshot, which seperates him from LeBron.

i.e: Kobe has everything LeBron has, AS WELL as a consistent J.
if he did wouldnt kobe be scoring more than lebron? or at least needing less shots to score the same? Kobe does not get to the basket anywhere near at the level lbj does. He doesnt pass as well or rebound as well. Your a idiot.
 12-26-2008, 12:17 PM         #160
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
if he did wouldnt kobe be scoring more than lebron? or at least needing less shots to score the same? Kobe does not get to the basket anywhere near at the level lbj does. He doesnt pass as well or rebound as well. Your a idiot.
dam this dude won't ever stop hating

when will u stop drinking the haterade and smoke a blunt instead?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy