Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 ThaCarter407 said:
honestly kobe's problem is that he doesn't make the players around him any better than if they weren't playing with him.

he's going to get his and they get whats left over...

but they only have 4 losses so quit bi*ching everyone, celtics are about to drop a couple soon also.
yea thats true

I think its more evident this year than last, because of how the team was rolling and Kobe was getting all the credit which to some degree he did deserve but not 100 %

and yea, some people tryin to say we aint a real contender and whatnot, we're 21-5, actin like thats a bad record
 9 years ago '04        #122
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 ThaCarter407 said:
honestly kobe's problem is that he doesn't make the players around him any better than if they weren't playing with him.

he's going to get his and they get whats left over...

but they only have 4 losses so quit bi*ching everyone, celtics are about to drop a couple soon also.
Because we all know how good Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Laron Profit, Brian Cook & Ronny Turiaf were after they left the Lakers.

Parker doesn't play in the NBA. Neither does Profit. Cook averages like 3 ppg. Turiaf averages 4ppg, and so does Kwame..
I'll save you the time.. None of these players have the same numbers or efficiency as they did on the Lakers.
 9 years ago '06        #123
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
@ dude talking about "statistics are not a tell-all as to who's a better player" that's probably the best way to argue for Bryant that he's better. Acting like he is or was the ultimate team player or something.

After LeBron took his scoring title last year, there isn't anything left for Kobe fans to hang their hat on.

As nice as Bryant's form on his jump shot is and all his various moves, he's never exactly buried them at a high rate. His eFG% on his jumpers is not a ton higher than LeBron and nowhere close to the top of the league.

As for LeBron, you cannot treat him purely as a perimeter player. He scores inside more than many elite PFs. Most top players in the league are double teamed, but LeBron has to deal with quintuple teams where the entire defense is tilted his way - and yet he still gets through it or finds the open man. The attention he draws proves he's a bigger threat.

Not to mention, but LeBron embarassed Kobe the last two times they played head to head.
 9 years ago '06        #124
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
since where on the topic

what's the case for making Kobe even the previous "best" ?

When he didn't have a great team around him, where did he lead them? (below .500 record, 1st round losses, and non-stop embarrassing moments)

Did he ever dominate a season start to finish like Wade did when Miami won the title? (Not since Shaq left and joined Wade)

Did he ever make his team so much better like Nash did? (Nah. He spent years bi*ching about his teammates - wishing they were traded)

Did he ever win rings without another top-10 all time player like Duncan did? (Nope)

Did he ever dominate the floor, change defenses, and carry a lousy team as much as Shaq has? (Nope)

Did he ever change the entire culture of a team as much as KG did? (Hardly)

Kobe gets a lot of mileage because he plays like Jordan, but it's way overblown
 9 years ago '07        #125
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,352 | Props total: 1081 1081
why do people argue so much about who is a better player on boxden?

does it really matter? will it make any difference wasting your time typing essays on who is better? lol
 9 years ago '04        #126
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 O_nasty said:
since where on the topic

what's the case for making Kobe even the previous "best" ?

When he didn't have a great team around him, where did he lead them? (below .500 record, 1st round losses, and non-stop embarrassing moments)

Did he ever dominate a season start to finish like Wade did when Miami won the title? (Not since Shaq left and joined Wade)

Did he ever make his team so much better like Nash did? (Nah. He spent years bi*ching about his teammates - wishing they were traded)

Did he ever win rings without another top-10 all time player like Duncan did? (Nope)

Did he ever dominate the floor, change defenses, and carry a lousy team as much as Shaq has? (Nope)

Did he ever change the entire culture of a team as much as KG did? (Hardly)

Kobe gets a lot of mileage because he plays like Jordan, but it's way overblown
1.Watch the games and you'd know
2. He led them to the playoffs IN THE WEST. Plus that logic is kinda off, where'd Michael Jordan (GOAT) lead the Bulls when he didn't have a great team? 0 championships without Scottie.
3. Its funny you mentioned that season because that was the season Kobe averaged 35 fu*king points and the Lakers made the playoffs with KWAME BROWN and Smush Parker in the starting lineup while being number TWO in a.ssist on his team and only 1.0 from first. I mean I realize Wade had no help from Mourning, Payton, Shaq, Posey, J Will, or Haslem but you get the put right.
4. Wow what Nash did any PG worth his weight could've done, Mike Bibby/Chauncey Billups/Gilbert Arenas/Jason Kidd/ hell a rookie Chris Paul could've made them better. Kobe has never been in a situation where his team had that much potential that could be molded so.....yeah
5. Props for mentioning my boy T.Duncan but WOW you really reached on that one. Why not 'Has he ever won a 'chip with a player with number 09, with half his hair cut off, on a Wednesday after 3 AM'. To answer you question, has KG done that? Hell has Jordan won without a great next to him? Has Magic Johnson won without a great on his team? Has Isiah Thomas? While we're at it have Wade or Lebron accomplished that oh so specific feat? Don't think so.
6. Which lousy team did Shaq carry again the one with Penny Hardaway/Nick Anderson, the one with Kobe Bryant/Glen Rice, or the one with D.Wade?
7. Not sure what you mean by that one so I'll leave it alone.
8. Agreed, Kobe will NEVER be Michael Jordan but he'll always be Kobe Bryant and that isn't that bad.

Plus you can't compared one person to everyone elses great attributes. Lebron doesn't have Larry Birds three, Wade doesn't shoot free throws as good as Rick Barry, and so what? That doesn't make them any less of a player.

Like I said before is it so hard to give credit when credit is due, jealousy is a female trait.
 9 years ago '06        #127
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Lebron makes players around him worse statistically look up: Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Wally Szczerbiak, Mo Williams, and Ben Wallace
 9 years ago '06        #128
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
 modalee81 said:
Lebron makes players around him worse statistically look up: Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Wally Szczerbiak, Mo Williams, and Ben Wallace
Larry Hughes started off good but then he kept getting injured and after his brother died was never the same

Drew Gooden was getting double doubles out the a.ss, he was no all star on the magic i went to plenty of games to know that.

Wally is old, a bum, and his minutes have gone down drastically. he is not a top option anymore therefor his production goes down.

Mo Williams is balling out now, so lets be serious...

Ben Wallace's "numbers" went down his last season with detriot and when he went to the bulls.
 9 years ago '04        #129
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 Mista Mizatti said:
1.Watch the games and you'd know
2. He led them to the playoffs IN THE WEST. Plus that logic is kinda off, where'd Michael Jordan (GOAT) lead the Bulls when he didn't have a great team? 0 championships without Scottie.
3. Its funny you mentioned that season because that was the season Kobe averaged 35 fu*king points and the Lakers made the playoffs with KWAME BROWN and Smush Parker in the starting lineup while being number TWO in a.ssist on his team and only 1.0 from first. I mean I realize Wade had no help from Mourning, Payton, Shaq, Posey, J Will, or Haslem but you get the put right.
4. Wow what Nash did any PG worth his weight could've done, Mike Bibby/Chauncey Billups/Gilbert Arenas/Jason Kidd/ hell a rookie Chris Paul could've made them better. Kobe has never been in a situation where his team had that much potential that could be molded so.....yeah
5. Props for mentioning my boy T.Duncan but WOW you really reached on that one. Why not 'Has he ever won a 'chip with a player with number 09, with half his hair cut off, on a Wednesday after 3 AM'. To answer you question, has KG done that? Hell has Jordan won without a great next to him? Has Magic Johnson won without a great on his team? Has Isiah Thomas? While we're at it have Wade or Lebron accomplished that oh so specific feat? Don't think so.
6. Which lousy team did Shaq carry again the one with Penny Hardaway/Nick Anderson, the one with Kobe Bryant/Glen Rice, or the one with D.Wade?
7. Not sure what you mean by that one so I'll leave it alone.
8. Agreed, Kobe will NEVER be Michael Jordan but he'll always be Kobe Bryant and that isn't that bad.

Plus you can't compared one person to everyone elses great attributes. Lebron doesn't have Larry Birds three, Wade doesn't shoot free throws as good as Rick Barry, and so what? That doesn't make them any less of a player.

Like I said before is it so hard to give credit when credit is due, jealousy is a female trait.
:owned:
 9 years ago '04        #130
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8387 8387
its funny that some kobe cult fans have actually turned into kobe himself
meaning: my team is stacked. we got a strong bench. with Gasol and Bynum its a lock. soon as the lakers loose. my supporting cast is pure sh*t. kobe gotta carry this tear every night. muhahahahhaha

y'all some hypocrites
give lebron kobes team with Phil Jackson = Championship
 9 years ago '05        #131
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
 Javon23 said:
its funny that some kobe cult fans have actually turned into kobe himself
meaning: my team is stacked. we got a strong bench. with Gasol and Bynum its a lock. soon as the lakers loose. my supporting cast is pure sh*t. kobe gotta carry this tear every night. muhahahahhaha

y'all some hypocrites
give lebron kobes team with Phil Jackson = Championship
yup pretty much....Laker fans always in denial. LeBron is a better player now then Kobe is or was in his prime. LeBron hasn't hit his prime yet and when this n*gga do i'm done watching the NBA.
 9 years ago '08        #132
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,804 | Props total: 3420 3420
 varun313 said:
why do people argue so much about who is a better player on boxden?

does it really matter? will it make any difference wasting your time typing essays on who is better? lol
Because thats what a message board is for d*ck head. Why did you waste your time with this dumb a.ss post?
 12-22-2008, 09:41 PM         #133
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump thread. those ''deepest team in the league '' threads and advocates are quiet as sh*t now that our so called depth is getting exposed. where are they at now watching the amazing andrew bynum closing in on kareems greatness?:ohnoes : :owned:
 12-22-2008, 09:43 PM         #134
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
but n*ggas refuse to belive that sh*t while bean made smush parker a household name. not to mention big dee made a pie chart showing lebrons effect on his teammates and no one mysteriously entered :rolleyes: :owned:
 12-22-2008, 09:48 PM         #135
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron would turn andrew bynum into a 25 and 11 monster:applause:
 12-22-2008, 10:04 PM         #136
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
lebron would turn andrew bynum into a 25 and 11 monster:applause:
i would turn your sister into a human jizz container!!!:agreement6::agreement6::applause::app lause:
 9 years ago '08        #137
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,804 | Props total: 3420 3420
 DJ-QUIK said:
bump thread. those ''deepest team in the league '' threads and advocates are quiet as sh*t now that our so called depth is getting exposed. where are they at now watching the amazing andrew bynum closing in on kareems greatness?:ohnoes : :owned:
It was Laker fans saying yall had the deepest team in the league.
 12-22-2008, 10:15 PM         #138
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I'ma just say this...

If Lebron James played in Kobes' spot on this LA team at the beginning of the year the record would be 70+ wins and they would win the finals...
 12-22-2008, 10:16 PM         #139
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
It was Laker fans saying yall had the deepest team in the league.
it was dedos who started that sh*t. hes the president of kobe haters anonymous
 12-22-2008, 10:44 PM         #140
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[/QUOTE]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy