Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2008, 07:56 AM         #101
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Lefty said:
Every post of yours mentions D-Wade! Talk about something else!

Pau Gasol has been consistent on the offensive end. I would say that.

All the hate on Bynum, dude is 21 and coming off a major knee injury, back up off his sh*t.
Oh no Bynum the Celtic k!ller, too bad he would be on the bench watching a finals choke last year if he was healthy..
 12-21-2008, 10:42 AM         #102
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^no it's not the same team dumb fu*k, different years,lebron single handedly took the champs to 7 games,the same team that dismantlrd kobe and the lakers. lebron>>>kobe simple as that.
single handily? didn't lebron shoot like worst fg% ever the first like 4 games of that series and the cavs still won two games. i don't call that single handily beating, more like lebron has a good team around him. i hate how the media and alot of guys on this site underrate lebrons supporting cast. the cavs are on par, or just under, the celtics defensively and probably are the best rebounding team in the NBA. not to mention lebron has a bunch of shooters around him.

not saying there better then the lakers because there not but it irritates me how the media hypes lebron up by saying he is doing it by himself for the past couple of years when his team is more then capable.

Last edited by RonMexicoQB; 12-21-2008 at 10:44 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #103
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Pau = Soft, Slow
Odom = Soft, Cant Shoot
Ariza = One dimensional
Fisher = One Dimensional
Sasha = One Dimensional
Radman = One dimensional
Bynum = slow, no bball IQ
Walton =
 9 years ago '04        #104
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6459 6459
Lakers need to make a move. Radmanovich getting paid too much to be so inconsistent, he was supposed to be like how Peja's role is on the Hornets instead he's just a spot up shooter. Ariza needs to start, I like how he played against Wade but Wade going to make his shots regardless.
 12-21-2008, 11:12 AM         #105
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
Knicks mang

i'd be ignorant as hell to say Kobe is sh*t, but he ain't the right fit for a team i've supported for 15+ years. we've invested too much $$ over the years into guards that just don't work out (houston, hardaway, starfu*kery, francis etc...). all the teams that win rings have dope big men, let's hold out for bosh or do whatever it takes to get howard or something.

just no kobe.
lol @ Starfu*kery and lol @ no Kobe ..come on now son
 9 years ago '04        #106
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
every kid in this thread is so gay to care about this sh*t that much there both amazing players but until labron can post up the same numbers for as many years as kobe get as many rings as kobe and score fu*king 81 points in a game he aint better then kobe case closed got to beat the best player in basketball before u can be him
 9 years ago '04        #107
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i wouldn't say that they are overrated. they got talent. they just soft.
 9 years ago '08        #108
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 GodSon818 said:
lebrons been better than him for the past 3 seasons:applause:
True Story!
 9 years ago '08        #109
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 imtheman23 said:
every kid in this thread is so gay to care about this sh*t that much there both amazing players but until labron can post up the same numbers for as many years as kobe get as many rings as kobe and score fu*king 81 points in a game he aint better then kobe case closed got to beat the best player in basketball before u can be him
LeBron been putting up better numbers than Kobe for the last few years jackass. I guess scoring and having the most dominant center of all time win rings for you is all you value
 9 years ago '04        #110
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 PEK said:
LeBron been putting up better numbers than Kobe for the last few years jackass. I guess scoring and having the most dominant center of all time win rings for you is all you value
Yet damn near every player, coach & GM that have gone on record have said that Kobe's the best.
Not to mention Lebron himself.

But I guess only a casual fan's opinion means sh*t and not anyone with actual knowledge of basketball.
 9 years ago '06        #111
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
he's the vet...give him his respect

everybody knows lebron>>bryant now
 9 years ago '04        #112
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
how about this...

...until there is a universal set of markers which denote what it takes to be the best player in the NBA, we all just agree that Kobe, Lebron & D-Wade are the best players. they all do different sh*t that elevate their status and dominate specific areas of what it takes to be a top baller. all this bullsh*t about he's better because blah blah blah is ridiculous, cuz no one has the authority to call it.

No matter what this is a five man sport and even Jordan proved that you need the other 4 muthafukkas on the court to win a ring (even if he did nearly do it all by his damn self).

All this arguing is doing is wasting time u could be playing Live '09 or 2K9.
 9 years ago '08        #113
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Yet damn near every player, coach & GM that have gone on record have said that Kobe's the best.
Not to mention Lebron himself.

But I guess only a casual fan's opinion means sh*t and not anyone with actual knowledge of basketball.
And thats your argument. So since you're a casual fan, I guess nothing you say about ball means sh*t. So why do you even bother speaking about the matter.
 12-21-2008, 10:13 PM         #114
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
at these laker "fans" jumpin ship after 4 losses.
I dont think they are jumpin ship but im trippin off the fact that the 21-3 start was apparently all about Kobe. All on Kobe. But the drop to 21-5 is completely Kobes teammates fault.
 9 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
And thats your argument. So since you're a casual fan, I guess nothing you say about ball means sh*t. So why do you even bother speaking about the matter.
That's not an "argument" d*ckhead.

That's a fact.
 9 years ago '08        #116
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
That's not an "argument" d*ckhead.

That's a fact.
It's fact that you dont know sh*t since you're a casual fan?

Personally I choose to watch the game. And it's clear, Lebron is better
 9 years ago '04        #117
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
It's fact that you dont know sh*t since you're a casual fan?

Personally I choose to watch the game. And it's clear, Lebron is better
Lmao.
Keep thinking that.
 9 years ago '06        #118
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
It's because people say Bryant has a better all around game. Which in all honestly is a weak argument, Just because Kobe has a prettier jumper doesn't mean that he's any better in terms of offensive player then Lebron. Lebron's scores more then him and more efficiently despite not being a "finished product"
 9 years ago '07        #119
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 O_nasty said:
It's because people say Bryant has a better all around game. Which in all honestly is a weak argument, Just because Kobe has a prettier jumper doesn't mean that he's any better in terms of offensive player then Lebron. Lebron's scores more then him and more efficiently despite not being a "finished product"
how the fu*k is that a weak argument?

Kobe has a short-mid-long range game, and one of the best post games REGARDLESS of position in the NBA, and great defense. What more could you ask for?

and what makes LeBron better? because he has higher statistics than Kobe?

newsflash homeboy, statistics are not a tell-all as to who's a better player
 9 years ago '06        #120
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
 KeepinItTrill said:
how the fu*k is that a weak argument?

Kobe has a short-mid-long range game, and one of the best post games REGARDLESS of position in the NBA, and great defense. What more could you ask for?

and what makes LeBron better? because he has higher statistics than Kobe?

newsflash homeboy, statistics are not a tell-all as to who's a better player
honestly kobe's problem is that he doesn't make the players around him any better than if they weren't playing with him.

he's going to get his and they get whats left over...

but they only have 4 losses so quit bi*ching everyone, celtics are about to drop a couple soon also.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy