Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 4 4
Pau = Soft, Slow
Odom = Soft, Cant Shoot
Ariza = One dimensional
Fisher = One Dimensional
Sasha = One Dimensional
Radman = One dimensional
Bynum = slow, no bball IQ
Walton =
 9 years ago '04        #102
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
space
$35,172 | Props total: 8163 8163
Lakers need to make a move. Radmanovich getting paid too much to be so inconsistent, he was supposed to be like how Peja's role is on the Hornets instead he's just a spot up shooter. Ariza needs to start, I like how he played against Wade but Wade going to make his shots regardless.
 12-21-2008, 10:12 AM         #103
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
Knicks mang

i'd be ignorant as hell to say Kobe is sh*t, but he ain't the right fit for a team i've supported for 15+ years. we've invested too much $$ over the years into guards that just don't work out (houston, hardaway, starfu*kery, francis etc...). all the teams that win rings have dope big men, let's hold out for bosh or do whatever it takes to get howard or something.

just no kobe.
lol @ Starfu*kery and lol @ no Kobe ..come on now son
 9 years ago '04        #104
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
every kid in this thread is so gay to care about this sh*t that much there both amazing players but until labron can post up the same numbers for as many years as kobe get as many rings as kobe and score fu*king 81 points in a game he aint better then kobe case closed got to beat the best player in basketball before u can be him
 9 years ago '04        #105
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
i wouldn't say that they are overrated. they got talent. they just soft.
 9 years ago '08        #106
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,031 | Props total: 4147 4147
 GodSon818 said:
lebrons been better than him for the past 3 seasons:applause:
True Story!
 9 years ago '08        #107
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 imtheman23 said:
every kid in this thread is so gay to care about this sh*t that much there both amazing players but until labron can post up the same numbers for as many years as kobe get as many rings as kobe and score fu*king 81 points in a game he aint better then kobe case closed got to beat the best player in basketball before u can be him
LeBron been putting up better numbers than Kobe for the last few years jackass. I guess scoring and having the most dominant center of all time win rings for you is all you value
 9 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 PEK said:
LeBron been putting up better numbers than Kobe for the last few years jackass. I guess scoring and having the most dominant center of all time win rings for you is all you value
Yet damn near every player, coach & GM that have gone on record have said that Kobe's the best.
Not to mention Lebron himself.

But I guess only a casual fan's opinion means sh*t and not anyone with actual knowledge of basketball.
 9 years ago '06        #109
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
he's the vet...give him his respect

everybody knows lebron>>bryant now
 9 years ago '04        #110
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,738 | Props total: 1641 1641
how about this...

...until there is a universal set of markers which denote what it takes to be the best player in the NBA, we all just agree that Kobe, Lebron & D-Wade are the best players. they all do different sh*t that elevate their status and dominate specific areas of what it takes to be a top baller. all this bullsh*t about he's better because blah blah blah is ridiculous, cuz no one has the authority to call it.

No matter what this is a five man sport and even Jordan proved that you need the other 4 muthafukkas on the court to win a ring (even if he did nearly do it all by his damn self).

All this arguing is doing is wasting time u could be playing Live '09 or 2K9.
 9 years ago '08        #111
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Yet damn near every player, coach & GM that have gone on record have said that Kobe's the best.
Not to mention Lebron himself.

But I guess only a casual fan's opinion means sh*t and not anyone with actual knowledge of basketball.
And thats your argument. So since you're a casual fan, I guess nothing you say about ball means sh*t. So why do you even bother speaking about the matter.
 12-21-2008, 09:13 PM         #112
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
at these laker "fans" jumpin ship after 4 losses.
I dont think they are jumpin ship but im trippin off the fact that the 21-3 start was apparently all about Kobe. All on Kobe. But the drop to 21-5 is completely Kobes teammates fault.
 9 years ago '04        #113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
And thats your argument. So since you're a casual fan, I guess nothing you say about ball means sh*t. So why do you even bother speaking about the matter.
That's not an "argument" d*ckhead.

That's a fact.
 9 years ago '08        #114
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
That's not an "argument" d*ckhead.

That's a fact.
It's fact that you dont know sh*t since you're a casual fan?

Personally I choose to watch the game. And it's clear, Lebron is better
 9 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
It's fact that you dont know sh*t since you're a casual fan?

Personally I choose to watch the game. And it's clear, Lebron is better
Lmao.
Keep thinking that.
 9 years ago '06        #116
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
It's because people say Bryant has a better all around game. Which in all honestly is a weak argument, Just because Kobe has a prettier jumper doesn't mean that he's any better in terms of offensive player then Lebron. Lebron's scores more then him and more efficiently despite not being a "finished product"
 9 years ago '07        #117
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,256 | Props total: 18020 18020
 O_nasty said:
It's because people say Bryant has a better all around game. Which in all honestly is a weak argument, Just because Kobe has a prettier jumper doesn't mean that he's any better in terms of offensive player then Lebron. Lebron's scores more then him and more efficiently despite not being a "finished product"
how the fu*k is that a weak argument?

Kobe has a short-mid-long range game, and one of the best post games REGARDLESS of position in the NBA, and great defense. What more could you ask for?

and what makes LeBron better? because he has higher statistics than Kobe?

newsflash homeboy, statistics are not a tell-all as to who's a better player
 9 years ago '06        #118
homme 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
 KeepinItTrill said:
how the fu*k is that a weak argument?

Kobe has a short-mid-long range game, and one of the best post games REGARDLESS of position in the NBA, and great defense. What more could you ask for?

and what makes LeBron better? because he has higher statistics than Kobe?

newsflash homeboy, statistics are not a tell-all as to who's a better player
honestly kobe's problem is that he doesn't make the players around him any better than if they weren't playing with him.

he's going to get his and they get whats left over...

but they only have 4 losses so quit bi*ching everyone, celtics are about to drop a couple soon also.
 9 years ago '07        #119
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,256 | Props total: 18020 18020
 ThaCarter407 said:
honestly kobe's problem is that he doesn't make the players around him any better than if they weren't playing with him.

but they only have 4 losses so quit bi*ching everyone, celtics are about to drop a couple soon also.
yea thats true

I think its more evident this year than last, because of how the team was rolling and Kobe was getting all the credit which to some degree he did deserve but not 100 %

and yea, some people tryin to say we aint a real contender and whatnot, we're 21-5, actin like thats a bad record
 9 years ago '04        #120
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ThaCarter407 said:

Because we all know how good Kwame Brown, Smush Parker, Laron Profit, Brian Cook & Ronny Turiaf were after they left the Lakers.

Parker doesn't play in the NBA. Neither does Profit. Cook averages like 3 ppg. Turiaf averages 4ppg, and so does Kwame..
I'll save you the time.. None of these players have the same numbers or efficiency as they did on the Lakers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
101 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
49 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
26 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
246 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy