Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 11:27 PM         #81
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous said:
he's leaving for ny :applause:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::applause::app lause: did you see the goat at the rucker before its started raining stoppin him from scoring 100 like he said he would?
 12-20-2008, 11:29 PM         #82
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
wasnt close to the sametime because of injuries and kobe didnt dismantle them. lets not forget the times the spurs won it all and kobe was sitting home.

kobe is a nice player but at best he should be his teams 2nd best player than they could win a ring. having a choker as ur best player is doom for franchise. he should goto miami and become d wades sidekick :applause:
Every post of yours mentions D-Wade! Talk about something else!

Pau Gasol has been consistent on the offensive end. I would say that.

All the hate on Bynum, dude is 21 and coming off a major knee injury, back up off his sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #83
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15038 15038
 ehizzy3 said:
he rode a team with no all stars to the finals. kobe never took a team anywhere till he got gasol. give lebron someone like gasol and its over:applause:

lebron in game 5 of the eastern conference finals against detroit>>anything kobe has done in the playoffs

Kobe single-handedly got us to the playoffs in the 05-06 season

if it wasn't for him ballin' his fu*kin a.ss off and puttin up 50+ a night we wouldn't have stood a chance.

you're such a fu*kin' d*ckrider of LeBron its ridiculous

how can you even TRY TO BEGIN to compare Kobe's 10 years or so of playoff experience to LeBron's 4 years? You kids on this site are so fu*king stupid I promise

Kobe > LeBron, theres no debating this sh*t PERIOD

-waits for you to bring statistics into this like it's a tell-all of who's better :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '08        #84
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,783 | Props total: 9052 9052
Let's not panic.
 9 years ago '04        #85
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 The Infamous said:
he's leaving for ny :applause:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k i hope not
 12-21-2008, 12:20 AM         #86
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
fu*k i hope not
what's your fav. team?
 9 years ago '08        #87
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12476 12476
 GodSon818 said:
if i had a v*gina kobe would try to r*pe me....
:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #88
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 KeepinItTrill said:
Kobe single-handedly got us to the playoffs in the 05-06 season

if it wasn't for him ballin' his fu*kin a.ss off and puttin up 50+ a night we wouldn't have stood a chance.

how can you even TRY TO BEGIN to compare Kobe's 10 years or so of playoff experience to LeBron's 4 years? You kids on this site are so fu*king stupid I promise

Kobe > LeBron, theres no debating this sh*t PERIOD
Don't defend Kobe with logic, that makes you a d*ckrider.

Funny thing is though, that game against the Pistons Lebron had in the playoffs was both completely beastly and at the same time pathetic as hell from Detroits stand point. And fact is Lebron doing it, its a great performance, if Kobe would've done it he would've been a selfish ball hog. The biggest Kobe d*ckriders are the Kobe haters because yall try SOOOO hard to change sh*t around. Leave the mans d*ck alone. Hes one of the illest cats to play the game. Anybody worth anything should be man enough to admit it, so when will yall?

And 'fu*k outta here with that Kobe dismantled the Spurs sh*t.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 12-21-2008 at 01:59 AM..
 12-21-2008, 01:59 AM         #89
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait What?!?!?!?@kdnh

I thought Pau was Kareem/Wilt 2.0?

M Gasol, Darrel Arthur, 2010 first round pick, and 15 million in cap space for a top free agent > Pau
 9 years ago '04        #90
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Im really getting sick of defending Odom & Bynum.. Bynum has been terrible and Odom is sickening to watch.. Thank god I chose to watch the Ravens game at the bar instead of this pathetic a.ss team.
 9 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Im really getting sick of defending Odom & Bynum.. Bynum has been terrible and Odom is sickening to watch.. Thank god I chose to watch the Ravens game at the bar instead of this pathetic a.ss team.
been saying this for a while

trade Odom and Luke for Mike Miller :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #92
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628
at these laker "fans" jumpin ship after 4 losses.
 9 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
at these laker "fans" jumpin ship after 4 losses.
who's jumpin ship?
 9 years ago '06        #94
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,368 | Props total: 5628 5628
 KeepinItTrill said:
who's jumpin ship?
some of the people in this thread by the way they've been talking.
 9 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
some of the people in this thread by the way they've been talking.
muhfu*kas just ventin, thats all
 12-21-2008, 02:59 AM         #96
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
in the east and got swept by the same team kobe dismantled :owned:
^^^no it's not the same team dumb fu*k, different years,lebron single handedly took the champs to 7 games,the same team that dismantlrd kobe and the lakers. lebron>>>kobe simple as that.
 9 years ago '04        #97
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 braided_uppimp said:
what's your fav. team?
Knicks mang

i'd be ignorant as hell to say Kobe is sh*t, but he ain't the right fit for a team i've supported for 15+ years. we've invested too much $$ over the years into guards that just don't work out (houston, hardaway, starfu*kery, francis etc...). all the teams that win rings have dope big men, let's hold out for bosh or do whatever it takes to get howard or something.

just no kobe.
 9 years ago '05        #98
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^ lmfao @ starfu*kery
 12-21-2008, 07:50 AM         #99
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
now i know yall started that deepest team bullsh*t as a coushions hoping that kobe failed and yall could throw more salt on his name like ''he had everything and failed'' but lets be serious my brothers a kobe hater but he admitted that deepset team bullsh*t is a joke. and tonite proved it. beside fisher on occasions and ariza what the fu*k has nayone else done on a consistent basis and what have they proved? these are the sme people when we called bums a year ago before gasol came and once pau came a n*gga who s known for chokin and has never won a playoff game in his life the lakers are now the deepest in the league? thats hilarious. pau cant shoot free throw and chokes under pressure in regular season games let alone what he did in last years playoff and the team as a whole has no experience just athleticism and ball movement working for them. kobe has to do everything. every fu*king thing. phil even said he doesnt know if the team will show up nightly or not. the celtics are dam near as deep as the bull so cut the bullsh*t. they have 4 hall of famers and a all star point guard while the lakers only have one all star and hell mo williams>>> anyone on our roster as of right now. and yes clevland is deeper. they have the best shooting center the game has seen since rick smith and ewing and he has more range than them both and ben wallace is back to his old form not to mention the rest of the team filled with vets. i gotta admit i brought into that laker sh*t until phils exposed it as just w''writers being exicited'' as he pu t it. lets wake up man

I didn't read someone sum it up, im guessing he is insulting jordan and licking Kobe's balls.

Anyways stop crying over 2 losses, Kobe has the best team in the west he just plays suspect D and so does the squad. East > West. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #100
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i think KGs screaming frightens gasol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy