Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 DJ-QUIK said:
obviously you dont remember the game because dre had to remind you :owned: and try watching interview matter of fact watch games first you idiot. this one is too easy. even barkley and kenny smith said the sh*t was unbelievable at the game so i guess you didnt see that either huh? :rolleyes:
lol at you saying barkley and kenny smith like if they cosign you, you must be right
 12-20-2008, 09:48 PM         #62
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =Scar= said:
it's just that n*ggas se your name on here and and catch feelings before they even read what you sayin bruva...i see it clearly...

so the lame responses and outdated comebacks come flying left and right and it all falls on deaf ears.

:cool:
and im supposedly the d*ckrider? :rolleyes: i got more fans than kobe!!!:o hnoes::applause::applause:
 12-20-2008, 09:49 PM         #63
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
most overrated supporting cast with the most overrated super star

lakers are a.ss
close thread:applause::wow::agreement6::dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #64
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
 ehizzy3 said:
he rode a team with no all stars to the finals. kobe never took a team anywhere till he got gasol. give lebron someone like gasol and its over:applause:

lebron in game 5 of the eastern conference finals against detroit>>anything kobe has done in the playoffs
should have just closed the thread after this post.
 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM         #65
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
lol at you saying barkley and kenny smith like if they cosign you, you must be right
you just lost badly you had no response for anything. you made a a.ss of yourself in the begging and never came back to your feet. you were pinned out the gate. now you just tryna stay afloat and avoid more embarrassment before you quietly exit the thread but things are going terribly wrong for you. the L's are piling up with each post log off now.......
 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM         #66
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
close thread:applause::wow::agreement6::dancingcool:
why did you even come back
 9 years ago '06        #67
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
 DJ-QUIK said:
you just lost badly you had no response for anything. you made a a.ss of yourself in the begging and never came back to your feet. you were pinned out the gate. now you just tryna stay afloat and avoid more embarrassment before you quietly exit the thread but things are going terribly wrong for you. the L's are piling up with each post log off now.......
the fu*k you talking about? i still wanna find pop saying kobe tore them apart. if you find that then i'll agree but till then that sh*ts not even a good argument. i remember everyone talking about the bullsh*t call on brent barry not kobe dismantling the spurs
 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM         #68
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
the fu*k you talking about? i still wanna find pop saying kobe tore them apart. if you find that then i'll agree but till then that sh*ts not even a good argument. i remember everyone talking about the bullsh*t call on brent barry not kobe dismantling the spurs
if youre waiting on that clown to give you evidence you'll be waiting a while hell, i'm still waiting for an explanation as to how kobe couldve averaged 40 points as rookie
 12-20-2008, 10:13 PM         #69
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
take your bi*ch a.ss back to s p o r t s r e p l y.....oh wait, that site choked and failed like kobe in the finals
at you not knowing sports or reality the site didnt choke no one wanted to pay the fee for the re up you fu*king clown :owned:
 12-20-2008, 10:16 PM         #70
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
if youre waiting on that clown to give you evidence you'll be waiting a while hell, i'm still waiting for an explanation as to how kobe couldve averaged 40 points as rookie
i already expained that statement numerous time along with dre . yall n*gga expect me to bring up evidence when just me talking common sense crushes you? u thin i would waste my time digging on a bunch of bums? i only bring evidence to legit argument and i brought evidence to the arguemnt already and got no response just the usual avoidance and discredance try again.
 9 years ago '04        #71
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
I tried tellin n*ggas this and n*ggas aint wanna listen

LOL @ Bynum. fu*king crook

Even if the Lakers do make the finals, it's not guranteed and play the Celtics who most likely will make the finals, the Lakers wouldn't beat them. Not in a 7 game series.
 9 years ago '06        #72
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
 DJ-QUIK said:
i already expained that statement numerous time along with dre . yall n*gga expect me to bring up evidence when just me talking common sense crushes you? u thin i would waste my time digging on a bunch of bums?: i only bring evidence to legit argument and i brought evidence to the arguemnt already and got no response just the usual avoidance and discredance try again.

you made up bullsh*t now you arent gonna back it up. you just took a big fat L
 9 years ago '05        #73
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 =Scar= said:
and to the lebooze d*ckriders...

NEWS FLASH: he still has little to no post game with all that size :wow:

plus no rings....:cool:
he doesnt even need a post game...he can just run into the paint...2/3 times something good happens
 9 years ago '08        #74
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
arguing with d*ckriders, especially kobe ones, is pointless
 9 years ago '05        #75
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
as long as gasol is endorsed by downy the lakers aint doing sh*t
 12-20-2008, 11:20 PM         #76
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some of ya'll comments in here are funny as hell, Kobe goes to Celtics ,they would trade Ray Allen lmao..and umm Lebron and Wade are better than Kobe this season i must admit..but damn..ya'll teams are better defensively than the Lakers team..thats all..Kobe can score all he want and i do agree with this post though..i been saying his supporting cast are soft and weak a.ss sh*t..too much of the same type of players..no defensive minded guys..we need to change it up a little
 12-20-2008, 11:21 PM         #77
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:

you made up bullsh*t now you arent gonna back it up. you just took a big fat L
terrible try . you still didnt redeem yourself i crushed you and you still wanna play. u lost everybody saw it too is what makes it so bad. go ahead and ask about another playoff series .. go ahead im here
 12-20-2008, 11:21 PM         #78
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
as long as gasol is endorsed by downy the lakers aint doing sh*t
i had to laugh at that one :owned:
 12-20-2008, 11:24 PM         #79
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
I tried tellin n*ggas this and n*ggas aint wanna listen

LOL @ Bynum. fu*king crook

Even if the Lakers do make the finals, it's not guranteed and play the Celtics who most likely will make the finals, the Lakers wouldn't beat them. Not in a 7 game series.
theyre way to deep your right i expect the same outcome as of now unless we get marion for o-dumb a.ss and another shot blocker to back up bynum. he leave every first quarter and has the basketball IQ of a roach
 12-20-2008, 11:24 PM         #80
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
now i know yall started that deepest team bullsh*t as a coushions hoping that kobe failed and yall could throw more salt on his name like ''he had everything and failed'' but lets be serious my brothers a kobe hater but he admitted that deepset team bullsh*t is a joke. and tonite proved it. beside fisher on occasions and ariza what the fu*k has nayone else done on a consistent basis and what have they proved? these are the sme people when we called bums a year ago before gasol came and once pau came a n*gga who s known for chokin and has never won a playoff game in his life the lakers are now the deepest in the league? thats hilarious. pau cant shoot free throw and chokes under pressure in regular season games let alone what he did in last years playoff and the team as a whole has no experience just athleticism and ball movement working for them. kobe has to do everything. every fu*king thing. phil even said he doesnt know if the team will show up nightly or not. the celtics are dam near as deep as the bull so cut the bullsh*t. they have 4 hall of famers and a all star point guard while the lakers only have one all star and hell mo williams>>> anyone on our roster as of right now. and yes clevland is deeper. they have the best shooting center the game has seen since rick smith and ewing and he has more range than them both and ben wallace is back to his old form not to mention the rest of the team filled with vets. i gotta admit i brought into that laker sh*t until phils exposed it as just w''writers being exicited'' as he pu t it. lets wake up man
he's leaving for ny :applause:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy