Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
 138
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
106 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #201
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 4136 4136
This thread pops up every time the Lakers lose. Where was this thread when Bynum scored 40? Where was this thread the last few games when Kobe was only avg 17ppg and the Lakers were still winning?
 9 years ago '04        #202
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 6878 6878
Naw Kobe has good players around him. Most of his players have been starter somewhere or @ some point their career.

Farmar-Was named the starter in the playoffs for Smush Parker
Walton-was a starter for a little while
Odom
Ariza-on the Magic was a starter
V.Rad-on the Sonics
Mihm-Garbage but was a starter on Boston

*even though they don't have the greatest bench they are all expierenced with playing time and know what to do when their number is called.
 01-28-2009, 09:01 AM         #203
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
Naw Kobe has good players around him. Most of his players have been starter somewhere or @ some point their career.

Farmar-Was named the starter in the playoffs for Smush Parker
Walton-was a starter for a little while
Odom
Ariza-on the Magic was a starter
V.Rad-on the Sonics
Mihm-Garbage but was a starter on Boston

*even though they don't have the greatest bench they are all expierenced with playing time and know what to do when their number is called.
just because you start doesn't mean your good. ever heard of the canswer , Kwame Brown , Deshawn Stevenson
 9 years ago '08        #204
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
 Andre3000 said:
just because you start doesn't mean your good. ever heard of the canswer , Kwame Brown , Deshawn Stevenson
explain how he's not good.
 9 years ago '04        #205
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,756 | Props total: 4591 4591
The fact of the matter is that nobody on this team can create scoring opportunities for themselves on a regular basis. The offense was pathetic with Kobe out.
The bench is good because they're such a change of pace for such a short period of time. They can't sustain that kind of production over the long haul..
 9 years ago '07        #206
760 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,592 | Props total: 911 911
 rawproduct03 said:
if lebron was on the lakers i bet gasol and bynum would average 20 ppg each and they'd have the best record in the nba hands down.
King Crab nut huggers.
 01-28-2009, 11:10 PM         #207
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how they overrated, I don't hear anyone calling vujacic or farmar the best pg in the league, or saying walton is the best rebounder, or whatever any crazy person would say about radmonavic. Ariza, gasol, bynum, fisher deserve the props they get.
 02-05-2009, 09:16 PM         #208
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump :)
 9 years ago '05        #209
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
lakers suck in teh finals
 9 years ago '07        #210
eggosiazon 
space
avatar space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
i just at all the hate threads people post. according to this site, everyone is goat or everyone is trash
 02-08-2009, 04:22 PM         #211
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Odom carried kobe on his back today

thread flopped
 02-08-2009, 04:26 PM         #212
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it flopped u wouldn't have to bump it so much LAs cast is still overated. But there good its that simple.
 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM         #213
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
If it flopped u wouldn't have to bump it so much LAs cast is still overated. But there good its that simple.
if they are overrated that mean kobe should win MVP hands down is that what u are are saying?
 02-08-2009, 04:29 PM         #214
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
If it flopped u wouldn't have to bump it so much LAs cast is still overated. But there good its that simple.
i bump it to remind the general public of what a c*ck-pimple the threadstarter is:greetings10:

and if their so overrated than why have they come through on the road against 2 of the best teams in the league without their best big man?:rolleyes:
 02-08-2009, 04:52 PM         #215
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
i bump it to remind the general public of what a c*ck-pimple the threadstarter is:greetings10:

and if their so overrated than why have they come through on the road against 2 of the best teams in the league without their best big man?:rolleyes:
Alright then. Where has Odom been ALL season?? Why is he JUST Choosing to play this decent??? Great supporting casts are consistent. LA's isn't.

Ive heard people say this cast is better than Jordans when he went on to win his 2nd batch of rings which is false and thats where the overatedness starts.
 02-08-2009, 05:16 PM         #216
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Alright then. Where has Odom been ALL season?? Why is he JUST Choosing to play this decent??? Great supporting casts are consistent. LA's isn't.

Ive heard people say this cast is better than Jordans when he went on to win his 2nd batch of rings which is false and thats where the overatedness starts.
this discussion isnt about jordan or his supporting cast, quit tryin to deflect attention

the fact that the lakers have the option of bringing a player off the bench who would start on ANY other team in the league = depth:applause:
 02-08-2009, 05:28 PM         #217
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
this discussion isnt about jordan or his supporting cast, quit tryin to deflect attention

the fact that the lakers have the option of bringing a player off the bench who would start on ANY other team in the league = depth:applause:
the thread is about them being overated. Which they are at times.

One player doesn't equal depth. Ginobili would start on practically any other team in the NBA but he doesn't and the Spurs dont have that much depth right now.
 02-08-2009, 05:42 PM         #218
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
the thread is about them being overated. Which they are at times.

One player doesn't equal depth. Ginobili would start on practically any other team in the NBA but he doesn't and the Spurs dont have that much depth right now.
so because they have some bad games, theyre overrated? EVERY supporting cast has bad games, the cavs supporting cast had a horrible game tonight, are they overrated? the celtics supporting cast failed miserably when KG fouled out the other night, are they overrated, too? supporting casts arent gonna show up and have good games every night, NO SUPPORTING CAST is ever consistent.

fact is the lakers supporting cast has been balling their a.sses off since bynum went down and there is nary a peep about their performance, i wonder why?:rolleyes:
 02-08-2009, 11:47 PM         #219
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodSon818 said:
so because they have some bad games, theyre overrated? EVERY supporting cast has bad games, the cavs supporting cast had a horrible game tonight, are they overrated? the celtics supporting cast failed miserably when KG fouled out the other night, are they overrated, too? supporting casts arent gonna show up and have good games every night, NO SUPPORTING CAST is ever consistent.

fact is the lakers supporting cast has been balling their a.sses off since bynum went down and there is nary a peep about their performance, i wonder why?:rolleyes:
Thats where your wrong. Magics cast and Jordans cast(Finals team) were consistent. I dont think you understand the word consistent. That means showing up a lot more times than you dont show up. If you honestly think there are no CONSISTENT casts in the NBA then you are foolish.

Cavs defensively for example are constistent as hell. Yes theyll have a few games like this but overall they always come out and play defense and grab boards. Thats always gonna be there for Cleveland.

Im telling you there overated because people think Kobe has the greatest cast in the world which he doesn't. Ive heard Ron Harper say that Kobes cast was better than what Jordan had. Which is false.
 9 years ago '06        #220
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,409 | Props total: 2403 2403
yo if lebron had kobes team it would be a wrap... they could hav swept the celtics
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
138 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy