Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!

most viewed right now
 105
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 09:00 PM         #1
6526 pageviews
246 comments


DJ-QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!
 

 
now i know yall started that deepest team bullsh*t as a coushions hoping that kobe failed and yall could throw more salt on his name like ''he had everything and failed'' but lets be serious my brothers a kobe hater but he admitted that deepset team bullsh*t is a joke. and tonite proved it. beside fisher on occasions and ariza what the fu*k has nayone else done on a consistent basis and what have they proved? these are the sme people when we called bums a year ago before gasol came and once pau came a n*gga who s known for chokin and has never won a playoff game in his life the lakers are now the deepest in the league? imageimage thats hilarious. pau cant shoot free throw and chokes under pressure in regular season games let alone what he did in last years playoff and the team as a whole has no experience just athleticism and ball movement working for them. kobe has to do everything. every fu*king thing. phil even said he doesnt know if the team will show up nightly or not. the celtics are dam near as deep as the bull so cut the bullsh*t. they have 4 hall of famers and a all star point guard while the lakers only have one all starimage and hell mo williams>>> anyone on our roster as of right now. and yes clevland is deeper. they have the best shooting center the game has seen since rick smith and ewing and he has more range than them both and ben wallace is back to his old form not to mention the rest of the team filled with vets. i gotta admit i brought into that laker sh*t until phils exposed it as just w''writers being exicited'' as he pu t it. lets wake up man image

246 comments for "Kobe has the most overrated supporting cast ever!"

 12-20-2008, 09:03 PM         #2
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ bynum stealing all that money

the goat needs to opt out and come to detroit :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #3
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
^^^^ lol at these 2 f*gs

yep when kobe is losing it ain't ever his fault and it wasn't in the finals last year hilarious d!ckriders

lakers only lost 4 games, stfu bi*ches quit whinnin. he aint gonna win every damn game


Last edited by primetime; 12-20-2008 at 09:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #4
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,458 | Props total: 17888 17888
Lebron is just better than him
 9 years ago '08        #5
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Rique said:
Lebron is just better than him
right now he is :applause:
 12-20-2008, 09:07 PM         #6
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Lebron is just better than him
:rolll augh:
 12-20-2008, 09:09 PM         #7
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
^^^^ lol at these 2 f*gs

yep when kobe is losing it ain't ever his fault and it wasn't in the finals last year hilarious d*ckriders

lakers only lost 4 games, stfu bi*ches quit whinnin. he aint gonna win every damn game
at this lame sh*t kobe single handedly kept them in the game tonite and tried to give the team a chance every time down the court it was hilarious. did you even watch the game? only fisher showed up tonite and most of his shots were forced. kobe had to score on half court traps all night and quadruple teams sh*t that no other player in this league sees. hell not even jordan saw it but he still scored not to mention the fact that the n*gga gets no calls like the other player in this game. its hilarious.
 12-20-2008, 09:11 PM         #8
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
@ bynum stealing all that money

the goat needs to opt out and come to detroit :applause:
bynum isnt even better than eric dampier man. no bullsh*t watch the both of them play and see. bynum cant even play a full quater without getting into foul trouble. hes sat like 7 outta the last 8 games.
 9 years ago '06        #9
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 Rique said:
Lebron is just better than him
:applause: lebron went to the finals with drew gooden and sasha pavlovic starting
 9 years ago '07        #10
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 ehizzy3 said:
:applause: lebron went to the finals with drew gooden and sasha pavlovic starting
and got swept...


 9 years ago '08        #11
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DJ-QUIK said:
bynum isnt even better than eric dampier man. no bullsh*t watch the both of them play and see. bynum cant even play a full quater without getting into foul trouble. hes sat like 7 outta the last 8 games.
and people were calling for him to be the next great center.....you're a bi*ch that's what you are. stop trying to blame everything on kobe's teammates when he isn't doing what you want him to do
 12-20-2008, 09:12 PM         #12
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe should opt out this summer and go to the celtics, ray allen needs a good backup:applause:
 12-20-2008, 09:14 PM         #13
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
:applause: lebron went to the finals with drew gooden and sasha pavlovic starting
in the east and got swept by the same team kobe dismantled :owned:
 12-20-2008, 09:14 PM         #14
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
right now he is :applause:
lebrons been better than him for the past 3 seasons:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #15
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DJ-QUIK said:
at this lame sh*t kobe single handedly kept them in the game tonite and tried to give the team a chance every time down the court it was hilarious. did you even watch the game? only fisher showed up tonite and most of his shots were forced. kobe had to score on half court traps all night and quadruple teams sh*t that no other player in this league sees. hell not even jordan saw it but he still scored not to mention the fact that the n*gga gets no calls like the other player in this game. its hilarious.
good for kobe but if i were you, i would figure that those nights happen in the NBA and there isn't anything you can do. stop bi*ching and move on, lakers are second best team in the league and it's not because kobe is on it. it's because they have kobe AND his supporting cast.

*kobe drops his pants*
*dj-quik, slurp slurp*

your d*ckriding is outta proportion :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #16
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 GodSon818 said:
lebrons been better than him for the past 3 seasons:applause:
arguable :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #17
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 GodSon818 said:
kobe should opt out this summer and go to the celtics, ray allen needs a good backup:applause:
:owned:
 12-20-2008, 09:16 PM         #18
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
and people were calling for him to be the next great center.....you're a bi*ch that's what you are. stop trying to blame everything on kobe's teammates when he isn't doing what you want him to do
your auntie with the mustache isnt a credible source as ''they'' get her a upper lip wax and try again
 12-20-2008, 09:17 PM         #19
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers should be happy they dont play in the eastern conference, they'd be a 7 seed at best

and @ vujacic being stricken by the kobe choking disease tonight
 12-20-2008, 09:17 PM         #20
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
good for kobe but if i were you, i would figure that those nights happen in the NBA and there isn't anything you can do. stop bi*ching and move on, lakers are second best team in the league and it's not because kobe is on it. it's because they have kobe AND his supporting cast.

*kobe drops his pants*
*dj-quik, slurp slurp*

your d*ckriding is outta proportion :greetings10:
wow your gay. i would never take the time to even think about no sh*t like that let alone type in graphic detail a man taking down his pants! wow :owned:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy