most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2008, 06:43 PM         #101
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggie is easily top 5
Ummm, no he really ain't.... Nas is better than this dude... 10 times better in my opinion....

Biggie was just a more lyrical 50 cent... All he did was club tracks, and I'ma k!ll you type tracks, almost none of his tracks got lasting appeal... I have Ready To Die, and I barely even listen to the sh*t anymore... half the songs I don't like and the ones I do get old really quickly....

Biggie Smalls was wack and overrated. He had about 50 songs. fu*k outta here. In that time span that he lived, he could've dropped 4-5 albums. He was lazy. Funk Flex is the only one who bumps Biggie in NY nowadays. Big ain't last no test of time. He ain't no where near Jay, Nas, 2Pac, Scarface, or even Eminem's league.
Calling a rapper lazy because he doesn't drop an album every year isn't exactly accurate...

If I ever get signed and blow up, I'll most likely do 2 10-12 track albums....

anywya... my top list off the top of my head right now would be

2pac
Immortal Technique
Common
Nas
DMX

^^^^^ Those 5 rappers alone are ten times better than biggie...
 9 years ago '08        #102
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,777 | Props total: 12278 12278
 r.burgundy said:
tha bolded means u kno nothin about hip hop.there shouldnt a top 5 list witout ice cube on it
you still in college 1 ya self then n*gga talking all that sh*t like I don't know hip hop...that means I was listening to Cube when you was watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...young a.ss n*gga trying to tell me Scarface aint real and Big Boi don't go hard n*gga I got no more words for you except finish school and get a real job and get this paper like I did u ole I grew up listening to Bow Wow and Lil Romeo a.ss n*gga.

Respect yo elders young bi*ch
 9 years ago '06        #103
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
How can one rapper or any rapper be the best of all time for saying rhymes.
 9 years ago '04        #104
hamsamitchguy03 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 4 4
1. Pac
2. BIG
3. Jay
4. Nas
5. Scarface
6. Eminem
7. Andre 3000
8. Lil Wayne
9. Common
10. Talib

This is Official!!! and if any of you muthafu*ka have a question hit me up
PEACEEEE!!!
 9 years ago '07        #105
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 Mike Nitty said:
you still in college 1 ya self then n*gga talking all that sh*t like I don't know hip hop...that means I was listening to Cube when you was watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...young a.ss n*gga trying to tell me Scarface aint real and Big Boi don't go hard n*gga I got no more words for you except finish school and get a real job and get this paper like I did u ole I grew up listening to Bow Wow and Lil Romeo a.ss n*gga.

Respect yo elders young bi*ch
lmao your 2 years older than me fu*ktardo.we was watchin tmnt at tha same timean your more an idiot for bein 30 an not havin ice cube.youngstas shouldnt be up on ice but thats inexcusable for some1 who was in that nwa era.lmao@ big boi.big boi is barely a top 5 atlanta mc.

lmao @ 1 yaself.fu*k tha flow,they still jackin tha slang.
 9 years ago '07        #106
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Ummm, no he really ain't.... Nas is better than this dude... 10 times better in my opinion....

Biggie was just a more lyrical 50 cent... All he did was club tracks, and I'ma k!ll you type tracks, almost none of his tracks got lasting appeal... I have Ready To Die, and I barely even listen to the sh*t anymore... half the songs I don't like and the ones I do get old really quickly....

Calling a rapper lazy because he doesn't drop an album every year isn't exactly accurate...

If I ever get signed and blow up, I'll most likely do 2 10-12 track albums....

anywya... my top list off the top of my head right now would be

2pac
Immortal Technique
Common

Nas
DMX

^^^^^ Those 5 rappers alone are ten times better than biggie...
news flash hombre.thats all majoriy of rappers were rappin at that time.even ya main man esco jumped on tha mafia bandwagon in 96.an that gotta be a top 5 worst top 5 list eva.lmao.them dudes would slap u for havin them in a top 5
 12-26-2008, 04:11 AM         #107
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMT123 said:
sry he aint lil wayne and didnt put out bullsh*t music on 3-4 mixtapes a year.... i mean, seriously, this mans music career cost him his life, the least we can do is appreciate what he left, instead of bi*ching about his ability to put out timeless music in a short amount of time... btw, classics dont just happen overnight...
3-4 mixtapes?? try like 40-50. Quantity is not quality. You may be bored of the songs, but it by no means takes away from their quality. Biggie did his thing when he was alive. I rather have a rapper who's catalogue is 99% dope than someone like Wayne who probably has only about a quarter of his songs that can be considered good, but has 3/4 of his mixtape songs and other material that are just trash. I'm not ripping on Wayne, but Life After death and Ready To Die were not the same albums that are albums such as The Carter's. Classics are like cars that you take out once in a blue moon because they're great cars and you know that it’s a damn good car, when these modern "classics" are more like a middle-priced Sedans which will last a year or two and then fade out into ridiculous amount of other models (metaphor for cd's) that come out in years to come. The problem with people is they’re never happy with music. If an album is dope, people just wait for a new dope CD to come out and that dope CD is just replaced by the newest one. Those aren't classics, CD's are like trends these days. I never keep a Biggie album in CONSTANT rotation, but if I hear Miss You Or 10 Crack Commandments, Everyday Struggle or even Juicy, I'll recite every line from it.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 12-26-2008 at 04:12 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
3-4 mixtapes?? try like 40-50. Quantity is not quality. You may be bored of the songs, but it by no means takes away from their quality. Biggie did his thing when he was alive. I rather have a rapper who's catalogue is 99% dope than someone like Wayne who probably has only about a quarter of his songs that can be considered good, but has 3/4 of his mixtape songs and other material that are just trash. I'm not ripping on Wayne, but Life After death and Ready To Die were not the same albums that are albums such as The Carter's. Classics are like cars that you take out once in a blue moon because they're great cars and you know that it’s a damn good car, when these modern "classics" are more like a middle-priced Sedans which will last a year or two and then fade out into ridiculous amount of other models (metaphor for cd's) that come out in years to come. The problem with people is they’re never happy with music. If an album is dope, people just wait for a new dope CD to come out and that dope CD is just replaced by the newest one. Those aren't classics, CD's are like trends these days. I never keep a Biggie album in CONSTANT rotation, but if I hear Miss You Or 10 Crack Commandments, Everyday Struggle or even Juicy, I'll recite every line from it.

damn good postin right there.
 9 years ago '06        #109
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
i'm from bk and i agree that biggie is overrated. NY, well Hot97 crowned him as the greatest. he ain't put in work like other rappers he's mentioned with. 2 me big is great but he's more on the charity side of great.
 9 years ago '04        #110
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5271 5271
Smfh....

I hate when i hear biggie is overated...

Pac is more overated...

Biggie was that n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #111
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
^

alotta people probably feel pac is overrated but he has a buzz all over the world and is felt by every hood. outside of new york. i'm not even gonna say new york. outside of brooklyn, ain't no1 f**kin wit biggie like that.
 12-26-2008, 02:19 PM         #112
Real Hustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Being from NYC um....n*ggas were calling Biggie GREAT When he was alive...He didnt have to shoot cops, and have cases of Sodomy against him to achieve it....Just music...Kids who are barely old enough to even remember the day Life After death or Ready to Die Dropped are in this thread trying to make it sound like they know what their talking about......Be easy....You dont....Celebrate your "Eminem" era of music and keep it moving lol.
Im not old enuff to remember when they dropped...i kno biggie is dope from listening to those albums...but to say he is the greatest with such a small amount of work is kinda tuff...
 12-27-2008, 04:41 PM         #113
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Pac
2. BIG
3. Jay
4. Nas
5. Scarface
6. Eminem
7. Andre 3000
8. Lil Wayne
9. Common
Lil Wayne??? How fu*king dare you put Common below lil wayne? That is a fu*king sin....
 12-27-2008, 04:50 PM         #114
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
news flash hombre.thats all majoriy of rappers were rappin at that time.even ya main man esco jumped on tha mafia bandwagon in 96.an that gotta be a top 5 worst top 5 list eva.lmao.them dudes would slap u for havin them in a top 5
Well out of all the rappers I've listened to, yeah they're the best in my opinion....
 9 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Lil Wayne??? How fu*king dare you put Common below lil wayne? That is a fu*king sin....
tha same way u can put an artist like immortal technique ahead of dudes like BIG,nas,jay-z,ice cube,3000,ll cool j an any of tha 100 otha that rap better
 9 years ago '07        #116
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
if you tired go ahead and listen to something else or make your own damn music.
 9 years ago '06        #117
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,976 | Props total: 13610 13610
thing were a lil different den
 12-28-2008, 09:15 AM         #118
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
:applause:

Smartest thing you've ever said

Take a p!ss on ol 2wacs grave
All his albums are borderline garbage though, 2pacalypse, n.i.g.g.a.z, me against the world (you can tolerate on a one track basis.), All Eyez on Me, Better Dayz, man just all garbage.

I rather listen to Eminem's one hit wonder a.ss, at least he knew he was joking and not pretending to believe his made up reality. Don't get me started on him though.
 9 years ago '06        #119
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
lol @ u naming classic albums and garbage in the same breathe.

mayb ur taste in music is just trash!
 12-28-2008, 09:20 AM         #120
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Directed towards rich white fans? When has 2Pac ever made music directed towards one ethnic group. 2Pac's music is so diverse that it took life on it's own and went universal. I'm not so sure if you smoke weed because it sounds more like you're on coke before jumping on the keyboard. Anybody from the streets would take you as a clown.
Coke is a stimulant so even if I was sniffing and smoking green it has no effect on what I am saying, stop making excuses because you know Pac is overrated, and the only thing you can say is he revolutionized idiots into rap fans, then died not as a martyr like you guys claim but because he wrote a check he couldn't cash.

Not a knock on his death but the shooter was probably a real rap fan. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy