I get tired of hearing all 30 of Biggies songs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2008, 10:52 AM         #81
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
If you think 2Pac is garbage, then it's clear that you're taste in music is garbage. Lol at fake as if you're real in anything. Even you don't believe your own bs.
Real at what, Pac thought he was gangster ad he isn't bottom line, stop defending the man like he is your father.

Most loved most defended man on here, my music taste is grade A too. Rap isn't the only music and Pac isn't the best rapper.
 12-23-2008, 10:54 AM         #82
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
im sayin biggie was fake fu*k his raps
So was 2pac, it is like saying Paris is a wh0ore but Britney isn't makes no sense. 99% of rappers are full of sh*t and Pac leads them all. (Mostly because so many people buy it)
 12-23-2008, 10:58 AM         #83
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahshan said:
lol..big was one of the greats..but i think pac raised the bar for rappers..i mean pac wasnt even alive for a whole year after getting out of prison..and he recorded two #1 multi platinum albums,filmed two movies,made 200+ unreleased songs,shot mad unreleased videos,started his own lable,did shows,modeled clothes for versace',got ingaged and was working on a bunch of other projects and still found time to party,get high and fu*k bi*ches..and again that was in less than a year...

So i think people are judgin big based off of pac..

i think people are
Pac also created guns and cured cancer

How the fu*k is his selling numbers any indication of anything but dumb fans with money to blow?
 9 years ago '08        #84
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
threadstarter...biggie will always be the sh*t..dead or alive. 30 songs...smh...go cop another album den neegrow.:cool0012:
 12-23-2008, 12:42 PM         #85
killahshan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

How the fu*k is his selling numbers any indication of anything but dumb fans with money to blow?
its indication that eventhough he recorded two albums within the same year, they still managed to do major numbers and to top it all off..they were both very high Quality(most will say even classic)material...so that in its self is sum major accomplishment type sh*t..

there aint many rappers that managed to accomplish all three at once..
 12-24-2008, 08:48 PM         #86
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahshan said:
its indication that eventhough he recorded two albums within the same year, they still managed to do major numbers and to top it all off..they were both very high Quality(most will say even classic)material...so that in its self is sum major accomplishment type sh*t..

there aint many rappers that managed to accomplish all three at once..
If I made 2 albums directed towards rich white rap fans and died in the process a controversial death I would sell too.

His music is still garbage I don't care how many of your friends bought it. Classic my a.ss.
 12-24-2008, 09:10 PM         #87
allabout$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac made a million and one songs, but they all sound the same to me at this point.
 12-25-2008, 01:54 AM         #88
killahshan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If I made 2 albums directed towards rich white rap fans and died in the process a controversial death I would sell too.

His music is still garbage I don't care how many of your friends bought it. Classic my a.ss.
aight..and dats ya opinion..now keep it movin lil n*gga...
 9 years ago '08        #89
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12500 12500
 smokeweed101. said:

:applause:

Smartest thing you've ever said

Take a p!ss on ol 2wacs grave
 9 years ago '07        #90
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
Some of you people are fu*king sooooo stupid, Biggies 1'st two albums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Better then 98.9% of rappers careers.
 9 years ago '05        #91
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 smokeweed101. said:

Directed towards rich white fans? When has 2Pac ever made music directed towards one ethnic group. 2Pac's music is so diverse that it took life on it's own and went universal. I'm not so sure if you smoke weed because it sounds more like you're on coke before jumping on the keyboard. Anybody from the streets would take you as a clown.
 9 years ago '05        #92
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Go suck yo moms d*ck!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #93
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
I'm sure out of all the sh*t you listen to Biggie is 100 times better.
 12-25-2008, 01:54 PM         #94
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
2 classic albums
flow was impeccable
lyrics were crack
invented the using no pen in a booth
can make any type of song (deep, club, girl, etc)
was pretty much the general of the east coast in the EAST VS WEST beef
has a movie coming out (for laughs)

only rappers i would consider (not saying they are) being better is

Jay-Z, 2pac, or nas
Life After death is NOT classic. Ready to Die is only classic because of its impact, not its lyrical ability nor its substance. As a matter of fact....it lacks both.
 9 years ago '08        #95
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 smokeweed101. said:

u a fu*king idiot by saying anyone who buys 2pac CDs are dumb fans with money to blow.

can't believe this motherfu*ker

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by primetime; 12-25-2008 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 The Hurt said:
^^^^^^DMX as well but not jay not even nas i dont feel them 2
How dare you throw X ahead of Jay and Nas..Jay was prolly serving this n*gga his fix back in the day the irony...

lyrical.obsessi said:

Only n*ggas born after 1990 have a perception of him not being top 5
I was born in '78 and Big aint in my top 5..Scarface, Jay, Pac, Nas and Big Boi then Big then Pre Auto Tune Kanye who still has a chance to pass Big so does that mean I no nothing about Hip Hop.

Supa Mario 910 said:
Pure ignorance. If I make a hot track tonight and then get k!lled tommorrow, I should go down as the greatest right? Kids...Never once did I diss BIG I just ain't on his d*ck like alot of *ahem* NY cats are...
Its all good homie some n*ggas think just cuz big aint in yo top 5 you dissing him..Biggie was nice, dude just didn't get a chance to put enuff music out...Born Again was Puff's direction not Big's (hard album nevertheless) NY labeled Big the Greatest not the rest of the world, and we all know NY rap is hurting and hating rite now.
 12-25-2008, 02:48 PM         #97
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
So was 2pac, it is like saying Paris is a wh0ore but Britney isn't makes no sense. 99% of rappers are full of sh*t and Pac leads them all. (Mostly because so many people buy it)
no its not u dont even no wat exactly i mean by wen i say fake i mean he talked bout death as if he wanted to die wen he had depth about it thas wat makes big a fake wit his album titles as well and plies does the same sh*t just like how ppl on here call him fake for that

Mike Nitty said:
How dare you throw X ahead of Jay and Nas..Jay was prolly serving this n*gga his fix back in the day the irony...
how dare u quote me u can say w.e. bout them two but atleast X dont bite and his catalog is closest to pac not gay or gas
 9 years ago '04        #98
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Well if you was there to stop the bullets, we woulda had more tracks to hear
 9 years ago '04        #99
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
 PaperBoy688 said:
I wish dude had a better work ethic when it came to making music. I don't care how many classic songs dude had, you can only take so much of hearing the same things before you get sick of it. I dont even listen to them anymore, but I end up hearing them somewhere and just end up being bored.

You can only remix them so many times also. I expect alot of hate but dudes catalog is too shallow.

You're from Montana man. Like c'mon. Name an artist *from MMMOONNNTTAANNNAAAA*, non the less dead, that still has people remixing verses and chorus'. When you and your "404 GOON SQUAD" remix Home On The Range, up it in the Jukebox. Im sure we'll take that over B.I.G.
 9 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4819 4819
 Mike Nitty said:

I was born in '78 and Big aint in my top 5..Scarface, Jay, Pac, Nas and Big Boi then Big then Pre Auto Tune Kanye who still has a chance to pass Big so does that mean I no nothing about Hip Hop.

Its all good homie some n*ggas think just cuz big aint in yo top 5 you dissing him..Biggie was nice, dude just didn't get a chance to put enuff music out...Born Again was Puff's direction not Big's (hard album nevertheless) NY labeled Big the Greatest not the rest of the world, and we all know NY rap is hurting and hating rite now.
tha bolded means u kno nothin about hip hop.there shouldnt a top 5 list witout ice cube on it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago