I get tired of hearing all 30 of Biggies songs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 youngface2 said:
this is my list:

1. Jay Z
2. Nas
3. Biggie
3. 2Pac
5. Styles P (Hard as hell non can match him right now 2003 till now)
6. Ghostface (Alot of heart in his flow)
7. Jadakiss (Raspy)
8. Camron (This n*gga was setting trends)
9. Methodman
10. Beanie
gay list bro styles p @ 5???
camron in top 10??

9 years ago '08        #62
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,834 | Props total: 9151 9151
Biggie isn't in my top 8.

Last edited by Illuminati; 12-21-2008 at 04:29 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #63
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,537 | Props total: 6789 6789
that n*gga aint even top 20
 9 years ago '07        #64
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 _Dre_ said:
The thing is, at that point in the industry it wasn't a necessity to flood the market with music, because records sold easy, plus there was no internet to speak of.

Also, for all the talk of Pac's crazy discography, a lot of that stuff was posthumously released, and most of it doesn't compare with his best work.

Wayne and Pac spread themselves thin with a lot of filler tracks, I'd rather go on a Biggie kick and listen to straight classics then have to sift through hundreds of tracks to find what you want. If anything, when it comes to great work Pac and Big might be closer songwise than you think.

Plus, there's really no reason to listen to BIG like everyday, you'd get bored listening to anybody everyday.
thats a lie. pac's unreleased sh*t is just as good as his albums. its just that afeni shakur fu*ked all the songs up doing remixes.
 9 years ago '07        #65
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
this thread is bullsh*t

big is one of the greatest to have rocked the microphone, that is so disrespectful for any hiphop fan to say anything bad bout his flow or lyrics because he was so ahead of his time

at these hiphop fans now a days fu*k dat is so disrespectful
 12-22-2008, 02:45 AM         #66
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up f*g**t...this dude used to make 50 stupid a.ss threads a day saying the dumbest sh*t you ever heard....theres only 1 person i would put higher than BIG and hes in my avatar
 12-22-2008, 02:48 AM         #67
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngface2 said:
this is my list:

1. Jay Z
2. Nas
3. Biggie
3. 2Pac
5. Styles P (Hard as hell non can match him right now 2003 till now)
6. Ghostface (Alot of heart in his flow)
7. Jadakiss (Raspy)
8. Camron (This n*gga was setting trends)
9. Methodman
10. Beanie

^ none of the bolded are top 5
 9 years ago '06        #68
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Phicmagic said:
Whats hilarious is Kids who make the statement "They didnt call biggie great until he died".....And it makes you sit here like....Really?....Go back order any major hip hop publication, ask anyone who was old enough to understand what they were saying about Big...Hell in New York...Pre-Ready to Die...n*ggas in the city were already Calling biggie Great. Biggie had "Best Of" Mixtapes of freestyled/underground material before he even dropped his first LP(U know the material Puffy tried to sue a few DJ's for?)....When Ready To Die dropped, and the Mainstream/Commercial Attention had a Shift/Rift...It wasnt no question b...By the time his second album was being recorded and they started hyping it...People werent asking "Is this n*gga really good?...Will he pull it off again"....n*ggas were standin up askin "Whoa, What else could he possibly do"....I Think the problem here is...The internet is far from Sucker-Free...And some n*ggas like to just say sh*t in threads that They dont believe themselves to keep a little argument going(The threadstarter himself has been doing this for the past 2 years or so lol)...I mean I had some Random North Carolina n*gga Diss Me and "Other NY n*ggas" When he has A fu*king legend from The Bronx in his Avatar lol...Like really?...

Do me a favor tho...Im very interested in knowing who some of your Top 5's Are...I Guarentee you 4/5 of your tops...or hell ALL 5 of em....have spit plenty biggie lines...and if you go find THEIR Top 5's....hes Right their...lol.

As far as Biggies work ethic is concerned...I mean...Dudes career was what...a Few years long?...Its crazy that what he did in just a few years caused more of a stir than what some of 90 percent of the rest of the game has done in 10 years. Take Wayne for example...For about 70 percent of his career in the mainstream he played background to some other n*ggas on a Label...Hes @ a point most artists look to retire an move on and hes finally getting the spotlight...We could name more...but its pointless lol.

if you dont fu*ks with big, then cool dont listen. If you do...Keep Listening...And as far as the n*ggas arguing back and forth about his death and whats going on with its case and what not.....Shut up, all yall sound stupid as fu*k son...lol
damn homie. y u writin essays? not every1 f**k with biggie. homie's body of work is very limited. just accept it n move on.
 9 years ago '06        #69
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
lmfao@the title.
but truth be told, his legacy does get tarnished more & more recycling his few verses over & over again on different beats & probably with artists he would had never worked with.

D4L feat. Big - Laffy Taffy w/ the ski maskey
 12-22-2008, 06:13 PM         #70
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaperBoy688 said:
I wish dude had a better work ethic when it came to making music. I don't care how many classic songs dude had, you can only take so much of hearing the same things before you get sick of it. I dont even listen to them anymore, but I end up hearing them somewhere and just end up being bored.

You can only remix them so many times also. I expect alot of hate but dudes catalog is too shallow.
I stopped listening to Biggie 3 years ago, his music is so boring after these years. 2 albums
 12-22-2008, 06:17 PM         #71
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac is garbage too, he has material but it is so corny and fake, fakest rapper ever.
 9 years ago '05        #72
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 smokeweed101. said:
2pac is garbage too, he has material but it is so corny and fake, fakest rapper ever.
If you think 2Pac is garbage, then it's clear that you're taste in music is garbage. Lol at fake as if you're real in anything. Even you don't believe your own bs.
 12-22-2008, 07:49 PM         #73
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k biggie hes fake for bitin style of pacs anyway

and for all u biggie lovers talkin bout hes the brooklyns jesus, pac did more for the whole new york then biggie did in his rappin bout w.e the fu*k he rap bout

every body wanna diss plies for being fake for naming all his album title wit havin somethin in it bout REAL in the title and u dont notice biggie saying it in his album title wit ready to DIE, life after death, and BORN again

to be honestly wit all u stupid fu*ks that dont realize sh*t biggies 2nd album was a double disc and it already was talkin some pop sh*t on that bi*ch and it took him three years to make and sold less

pac had all eyes on me for his 5th album and finished it in 2 weeks and sold 9 million and dropped his 6th album the same year and still sold

and if we wanna talk this sh*t bout biggie being the best

this man had NO DEPTH IN HIS LYRICS(just like jayz and lil wayne) ABOUT death and pac was talkin death since before album one so shut the fu*k up everybody
 12-22-2008, 08:29 PM         #74
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
huh?
im sayin biggie was fake fu*k his raps
 12-22-2008, 08:41 PM         #75
Anding3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what can you say? he won't be forgotten
 12-22-2008, 09:15 PM         #76
killahshan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..big was one of the greats..but i think pac raised the bar for rappers..i mean pac wasnt even alive for a whole year after getting out of prison..and he recorded two #1 multi platinum albums,filmed two movies,made 200+ unreleased songs,shot mad unreleased videos,started his own lable,did shows,modeled clothes for versace',got ingaged and was working on a bunch of other projects and still found time to party,get high and fu*k bi*ches..and again that was in less than a year...

So i think people are judgin big based off of pac..

i think people are
 9 years ago '06        #77
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 slimyellow said:
glad this thread was made...

i like biggie but to call him the best an top 5, top 3 sh*t is insane...dude had what 2 albums? and n*ggas call him the greatest. i think it was just a Northern trend to call biggie the greatest when he died..

If your not 25 and up you might as well shut da fu*k up cause u wasnt there and you dont know what the fu*k you talking about.

When He was alive In NY:
1.BIG
2.Nas
3.Jay-Z

This n*gga Came out aroung the same time as these rappers in they Prime:
1.Nas
2.Wu
3.Jay
4.Mobb Deep
5.Snoop
6.2 Pac

Yeah He onl had 2 albums But:
He never had one whack song
even his demo and unreleased sh*t (not remixes) is hot

Someone said he wasnt verstile..what da fu*k
1.Club songs
2.Story Telling
3.Girl Songs
4. Humor
5. Subliminal Disses
6. Raw Hardcore sh*t
7. Concepts
8. Positive

He didit all and all well.

Tha only thing he aint have was looks and he was a s3x symbol to biches.
They loved his big ugly fat a.ss.

Yall youngings k!ll me! Always tryna disrespect BIG
 9 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 The Hurt said:
man fu*k biggie hes fake for bitin style of pacs anyway

and for all u biggie lovers talkin bout hes the brooklyns jesus, pac did more for the whole new york then biggie did in his rappin bout w.e the fu*k he rap bout

every body wanna diss plies for being fake for naming all his album title wit havin somethin in it bout REAL in the title and u dont notice biggie saying it in his album title wit ready to DIE, life after death, and BORN again

to be honestly wit all u stupid fu*ks that dont realize sh*t biggies 2nd album was a double disc and it already was talkin some pop sh*t on that bi*ch and it took him three years to make and sold less

pac had all eyes on me for his 5th album and finished it in 2 weeks and sold 9 million and dropped his 6th album the same year and still sold

and if we wanna talk this sh*t bout biggie being the best

this man had NO DEPTH IN HIS LYRICS(just like jayz and lil wayne) ABOUT death and pac was talkin death since before album one so shut the fu*k up everybody

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2008, 05:48 AM         #79
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:

biggie is easily top 5
No he isn't.

Still, he's easily in the top 5 of most over rated artists... Ever.
 9 years ago '08        #80
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,841 | Props total: 12548 12548
 The Hurt said:
im sayin biggie was fake fu*k his raps
:laughing9:

Says the 2wac fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy