List for Boston's road to beat 33 win streak.

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which "contender" will Boston smash on this streak?
LA 20 52.63%
Cleveland 8 21.05%
Houston 2 5.26%
Others 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-21-2008, 09:49 PM         #101
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
ROCKETS>CELTICS!! :applause:

KG&____ aint fu*kin wit Yao

Pierce/Allen=Shutdown by Artest/Battier
Tmac for a 20-10-10 and WIN!!

we HEALTHY BABY!!

C's barely beat us by 4 last game, i can bet you Artest/Yao aint gonna combine for 7-30 FG again. no way Ray Allen is gonna torch us wit 29 now that we got Shane Battier on him. Pierce was contained by Artest and was 5-15. Perkins had a fluke game goin 7-8.

If no one else beats the Celtics at home by then, then ROX will!! :applause:
Nobody is worried about Houston, quiet that talk.
 12-21-2008, 09:50 PM         #102
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
Your bench ain't good enough though, so even if your starters do happen to be successful, our bench will beat your bench, and point guard play is important and Rondo>whoever the rockets have at point.
Rafer Alston is garbage.
 9 years ago '06        #103
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,648 | Props total: 8582 8582
You never know its hard to play perfect for 82 games
 9 years ago '06        #104
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
NOT RONDO!!

Celtic fans were hiding in 2006, chanting M-V-P for Kobe, now they think one championship means they are GODs to the rest of the NBA.

so you are really saying... Celtics Bench>Rockets Bench?

Tony Allen, Leon Powe, Eddie House, Brian Scalabrine..?, ?,?

is better than

Ron Artest, Aaron Brooks, Carl Landry, Brent Barry, (Dikembe?)
 9 years ago '06        #105
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 adulel08 said:
NOT RONDO!!

Celtic fans were hiding in 2006, chanting M-V-P for Kobe, now they think one championship means they are GODs to the rest of the NBA.

is better than

Not Really.

Anyways, breaking the 33 win streak record would be nice and all but it won't mean sh*t without a ring. Kinda like how i could give 2 sh*ts about the 16-0 Pats, nothin but an empty memory .....

Now a 73 win season and a ring and i might retire from being a sports fan
 12-22-2008, 06:19 AM         #106
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
NOT RONDO!!

is better than

Is that all you have is that I was a Kobe fan, proof?

When did TMac ever do sh*t in a big game, Houston is a.ss. Mad because of a streak we broke and will break ourselves next week.
 9 years ago '06        #107
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
The only chant i remember is "YOU'RE NOT MJ" with 2 minutes to go in Game 6 of the 08 Finals
 12-22-2008, 07:29 AM         #108
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
The only chant i remember is "YOU'RE NOT MJ" with 2 minutes to go in Game 6 of the 08 Finals
Either way I been going to Boston games before Kobe was in the league so his d*ckriders need to quiet that noise, ill root for Kobe in the finals to hog the ball take 50 shots and give us number 18 though.

I don't see how people can't respect this classic back to back season being put together. It's stuff of greatness at this point Jordan's legendary Bulls lost 3 or 4 games.
 9 years ago '06        #109
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Either way I been going to Boston games before Kobe was in the league so his d*ckriders need to quiet that noise, ill root for Kobe in the finals to hog the ball take 50 shots and give us number 18 though.

I don't see how people can't respect this classic back to back season being put together. It's stuff of greatness at this point Jordan's legendary Bulls lost 3 or 4 games.
*remembers when the fleetcenter opened, followed by the big dig....*

It's the same people who bring up how KG has an attitude now, like this never happened in Minny. Like he wasn't crawlin last season, or like he just started talking sh*t this season to little guards when he decked ZaZa and swiped the fu*k outta amare's shot of the whistle

People don't respect historic greatness these days if their not a part of it. sh*t, that 72 game season with the Bulls was an incredible feat to witness. I guess i'm just a fan of basketball and not bein a tough e-gangsta
 12-22-2008, 08:03 AM         #110
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
*remembers when the fleetcenter opened, followed by the big dig....*

It's the same people who bring up how KG has an attitude now, like this never happened in Minny. Like he wasn't crawlin last season, or like he just started talking sh*t this season to little guards when he decked ZaZa and swiped the fu*k outta amare's shot of the whistle

People don't respect historic greatness these days if their not a part of it. sh*t, that 72 game season with the Bulls was an incredible feat to witness. I guess i'm just a fan of basketball and not bein a tough e-gangsta
Only reason people hype the Bulls is Jordan without him today they would hate on a 72 win team, jealous bastards. I don't know who is more jealous Cleveland or LA.
 9 years ago '06        #111
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Definately LA. I don't see commercials with Lebron standing in mid-court doin a "Where next year happens" to that depressing a.ss piano tune.
 12-22-2008, 08:15 AM         #112
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Definately LA. I don't see commercials with Lebron standing in mid-court doin a "Where next year happens" to that depressing a.ss piano tune.
You do get the sense of "well we are right behind you" and "we took you guys to 7 games last year" bullsh*t from Cleveland as if we should celebrate a 10 game win streak or going from 4th to 2nd, instead of 1st to 1st back to back rings. :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #113
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Apparentely the Cleveland fans on this site who are on their high horse right now failed to learn anything from the Rockets last year. :greetings10: adule108 and ur 1995 La Gear graphics avy

Zydrunas, Wally, Big Ben, Sasha Pavlovic, Noah i mean Varejao, Lorenzen Wright what on earth are we gonna fu*kin do

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-22-2008 at 08:25 AM..
 12-22-2008, 08:27 AM         #114
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Apparentely the Cleveland fans on this site who are on their high horse right now failed to learn anything from the Rockets last year. :greetings10: adule108 and ur 1995 La Gear graphics avy

Zydrunas, Wally, Big Ben, Sasha Pavlovic, Noah i mean Varejao, Lorenzen Wright what on earth are we gonna fu*kin do
Don't forget big bad Lebrick James and his record breaking 9-30 semifinals shooting.

That leaves us to contest jumpers from Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace I know im terrified they looked good against the Bobcats and Knicks.
 9 years ago '06        #115
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Don't forget big bad Lebrick James and his record breaking 9-30 semifinals shooting.

That leaves us to contest jumpers from Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace I know im terrified they looked good against the Bobcats and Knicks.
We are all witnesses

& the Only thing scary about that team is Delonte's herpes that he caught from some bi*ch in southie in his days as a celtic Gotta put a rubber glove on before we back hand that bi*ch back to that "Black Hole"(see Ricky Davis)

:greetings10:
 12-22-2008, 08:53 AM         #116
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
We are all witnesses

& the Only thing scary about that team is Delonte's herpes that he caught from some bi*ch in southie in his days as a celtic Gotta put a rubber glove on before we back hand that bi*ch back to that "Black Hole"(see Ricky Davis)

:greetings10:
Maybe they can have the best home record, leading to a game 7 loss to Boston because they won't have THE best record.
 12-22-2008, 05:57 PM         #117
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
damn, you are one c0cky mother f*cker, i wouldn't get too c0cky. Remember what happened to the lakers in the 2004 season?
Makes no sense, nowhere near as good, they were a paper team with out of prime stars.
 12-22-2008, 05:59 PM         #118
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ur not winning 33. Well beat you. Got a feeling LA will beat you as well.
 9 years ago '04        #119
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
someone is new to sports, in any sports any team can be a threat at anytime, records dont saw how weak a team will play during game time...
 9 years ago '05        #120
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
boston fans
This is the type of sh*t that gives us a bad name, trust me, there are still sensible Boston fans, getting to 33 wont be easy, but Boston definately has a shot at it...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago