List for Boston's road to beat 33 win streak.

most viewed right now
 142
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which "contender" will Boston smash on this streak?
LA 20 52.63%
Cleveland 8 21.05%
Houston 2 5.26%
Others 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 10:22 AM         #41
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I'm sorry that I took what you LITERALLY wrote, literally...

How am I getting emotional? I'm just stating facts, youre the one who made a stupid a.ss thread, that in turn is most likely gonna make more ppl on here hate boston, the Lakers were c*cky after running thru the west last year, where did that get them? like I said before thank god Doc knows what he's doing, cause I guarentee he's not holding team meetings sayin "dont worry about december, nobody we play is a threat"....
Too bad im not doc rivers you f*g**t.
 9 years ago '05        #42
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
Too bad im not doc rivers you f*g**t.
Why's that too bad? I'd say thats a good thing
 9 years ago '07        #43
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 smokeweed101. said:
It just doesn't work, they want to lose weight, the Lakers want post defense.

Bynum with Gasol just won't work in the playoffs.
it's a pretty good 1-2 punch IMO

Pau is an offensive player who nobody can really stop cuz of his length

and Bynum brings rebounding, athleticism for a center, and shotblocking ability on the defensive end
 12-20-2008, 10:41 AM         #44
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
Why's that too bad? I'd say thats a good thing
Typical, you think Doc is the reason they are winning? Even I can't let fanhood block my vision, Doc Rivers is a.ss and we could be 26-1 at best without him. He is real lucky our starting 5 is as good as it gets. Because he can't rotate a bench for sh*t.
 12-20-2008, 10:42 AM         #45
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
it's a pretty good 1-2 punch IMO

KG is an offensive player who nobody can really stop cuz of his length

and KG brings rebounding, athleticism for a center, and shotblocking ability on the defensive end
KG can do everything they both can see?

Then you have Perkins being Perkins, he can drop 20-15 one day and 8-8 the next, but he plays hard.
 9 years ago '07        #46
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 smokeweed101. said:
KG can do everything they both can see?

Then you have Perkins being Perkins, he can drop 20-15 one day and 8-8 the next, but he plays hard.
I know KG can

not trying to compare our frontcourt to yours because KG wins by a landslide


KG has some of the best footwork Ive ever seen on any player
 9 years ago '05        #47
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
Typical, you think Doc is the reason they are winning? Even I can't let fanhood block my vision, Doc Rivers is a.ss and we could be 26-1 at best without him. He is real lucky our starting 5 is as good as it gets. Because he can't rotate a bench for sh*t.
did I say he was the reason were winning? all I said is he wouldnt count out one of those teams, and youre overlooking all of them, jesus christ, I aint never had a problem w. u, but you stay on some stupid sh*t...
 12-20-2008, 10:56 AM         #48
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I know KG can

not trying to compare our frontcourt to yours because KG wins by a landslide


KG has some of the best footwork Ive ever seen on any player
Yea he's a center/pg mixed into a PF. I like Bynum though he is better than Perk, I just don't like him as the Lakers savior.
 12-20-2008, 10:59 AM         #49
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I aint never had a problem w. u
So stop complaining about what im doing and have been doing anytime I come on here. Nothings changed I never said Cleveland sucked balls or LA was trash, but I believe on Christmas and Jan 9th that Boston will get 2 big wins, if you can't ride then jump off a bridge.
 9 years ago '07        #50
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea he's a center/pg mixed into a PF. I like Bynum though he is better than Perk, I just don't like him as the Lakers savior.
the REAL Laker fans see him as the missing piece to the puzzle, which was exposed in the Finals by yall

no inside presence and look what happened, we got bodied


even dudes like Big Baby were merkin us in the paint
 9 years ago '05        #51
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
So stop complaining about what im doing and have been doing anytime I come on here. Nothings changed I never said Cleveland sucked balls or LA was trash, but I believe on Christmas and Jan 9th that Boston will get 2 big wins, if you can't ride then jump off a bridge.
I believe that too, but I also can face reality, and realize that they could lose any game, and as the streak goes on the games get harder and harder
 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM         #52
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
the REAL Laker fans see him as the missing piece to the puzzle, which was exposed in the Finals by yall

no inside presence and look what happened, we got bodied


even dudes like Big Baby were merkin us in the paint
I need to see that Powe clip again.
 12-20-2008, 11:13 AM         #53
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I believe that too, but I also can face reality, and realize that they could lose any game, and as the streak goes on the games get harder and harder
You pointed that out 30 times already

So if they lose then what? Exactly, no one is fu*king with Boston and if you are a fan you know it.
 12-20-2008, 11:17 AM         #54
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Gasol at the end is definition of pus*y
 9 years ago '05        #55
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
You pointed that out 30 times already

So if they lose then what? Exactly, no one is fu*king with Boston and if you are a fan you know it.
I could give a sh*t less about a streak, I care about another banner, and another parade, we are the best team in the NBA, never said we werent, its kinda looking like your bored so you made this thread to p!ss people off, if you were a real celtics fan you wouldnt be acting like this, youre almost as bad as the Kobe nuthuggers who act like they like the Lakers, just chill man...
 12-20-2008, 11:32 AM         #56
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I could give a sh*t less about a streak, I care about another banner, and another parade, we are the best team in the NBA, never said we werent, its kinda looking like your bored so you made this thread to p!ss people off, if you were a real celtics fan you wouldnt be acting like this, youre almost as bad as the Kobe nuthuggers who act like they like the Lakers, just chill man...
blah blah, be productive, break down this list see what matchups and problems we can run in to team by team, the regular season isn't over yet so don't bi*ch to me about talking it, you came here and gave me all your attention so go figure.
 9 years ago '06        #57
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This whole thing getting carried away.

I don't really care about the regular season record even though it would be really nice obviously.... but I would rather see them have a good season, get that top seed and be playing at their best when they got to the playoffs.

When the bull set that record their motto was 72-10 don't mean a thing without that ring.... that's pretty much the Celtics motto now.
 9 years ago '04        #58
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,444 | Props total: 6389 6389
regular win streak dont matter, see what happened with houston, all that winning and still got put out fast in the playoffs
 12-20-2008, 11:38 AM         #59
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
regular win streak dont matter, see what happened with houston, all that winning and still got put out fast in the playoffs
 beantown85 said:
This whole thing getting carried away.

I don't really care about the regular season record even though it would be really nice obviously.... but I would rather see them have a good season, get that top seed and be playing at their best when they got to the playoffs.

When the bull set that record their motto was 72-10 don't mean a thing without that ring.... that's pretty much the Celtics motto now.




What are the points here exactly? Am I saying differently?
 12-20-2008, 11:40 AM         #60
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Im not into streaks, I want them to lose so they can go back to playing solid ball and not a.ssing around with the league. No matter what in the playoffs it is over.
Just because I think they will set records doesn't mean im forgetting about the playoffs, we are not Houston here.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy