List for Boston's road to beat 33 win streak.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which "contender" will Boston smash on this streak?
LA 20 52.63%
Cleveland 8 21.05%
Houston 2 5.26%
Others 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-20-2008, 09:52 AM         #21
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I'm 22, smoked pot since I was in 7th grade, I know it doesnt affect ME, but I know alot of stoners that arent all that bright...

but no matter how u cut it, the Cavs, the Lakeshow, and a few other teams on that list are threats, hell the fu*kin Pacers beat us and the Lakers....
If you watched the Celtics basketball games lately you would realize we are playing better than before. This isn't the team in October that lost to the Pacers but if that's your logic be afraid.

Im sure your one of those Boston fans who side ride for the Lakers, never me.

And btw stoners not being bright is the person's quality not the weed, I spent all last week preaching this to ignorant people for my finals no need to sit here and do it.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 12-20-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #22
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 smokeweed101. said:
score says otherwise, D Wade outplayed Kobe and im slowly starting to believe those Wade fans are right, your boy is going nowhere.
yes Wade outplayed Kobe because he has to carry the offensive load for the Heat, Kobe doesnt have to for us. Wades a hell of a player, hes going to get his stats.

and thats the part that scares me because Kobe seems a little bit too complacent in not taking over games when nobody else is stepping up.
 12-20-2008, 09:55 AM         #23
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
how is 21-4 a flukefest?

like Ive said, the Celtics are the best team in the league until they have been beaten in a playoff series, and I will stick to that opinion

but on that note, we're still gonna ruin your Christmas :applause: :greetings10:

and you keep getting me confused with some other Laker fans on this board, Im probably one of the most non-biased Laker fans you'll run across
The every day Laker fans all act the same, so my fault if your not a Kobe d*ckrider but Keepinitrill does look like one of the names in every Kobe thread, always comparing him to Jordan, discrediting the Celtics etc. I don't know dude

And losing won't ruin our christmas, I want them to lose, I just don't think they will for a long time.
 9 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
If you watched the Celtics basketball games lately you would realize we are playing better than before. This isn't the team in October that lost to the Pacers but if that's your logic be afraid.

Im sure your one of those Boston fans who side ride for the Lakers, never me.
oh jesus...

now your attacking my fanhood because I logically approach a situation? its sh*t like this that gives fans (for any team) a bad name, look at the big picture, LA could beat us, the Cav's could beat us, hell the Hawks couldve beaten us the other night, on any given night we could lose, every team on that list should be looked at as a threat, when you overlook an opponent is when you lose, luckily Doc is smarter than that...
 9 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
The every day Laker fans all act the same, so my fault if your not a Kobe d*ckrider but Keepinitrill does look like one of the names in every Kobe thread, always comparing him to Jordan, discrediting the Celtics etc. I don't know dude

And losing won't ruin our christmas, I want them to lose, I just don't think they will for a long time.
I am in Kobe threads, because I love and respect Kobe's game and what hes brought to the game of bball. He'll never reach MJ's level as far as accomplishments go, skill-wise he is close, but Kobe doesnt have the mental toughness or maturity that MJ possessed.
 9 years ago '05        #26
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
And btw stoners not being bright is the person's quality not the weed, I spent all last week preaching this to ignorant people for my finals no need to sit here and do it.
preaching to the choir, as I said I smoke pot daily, I know how it works and how it affects me, but sometimes when I'm stoned I say stupid sh*t too, it happens to everybody, no matter how much you smoke or how tolerant you are, sayin that gettin to 33 is gonna be a cakewalk is stupid, whether it was pot or you, it was a stupid comment...
 9 years ago '05        #27
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I am in Kobe threads, because I love and respect Kobe's game and what hes brought to the game of bball. He'll never reach MJ's level as far as accomplishments go, skill-wise he is close, but Kobe doesnt have the mental toughness or maturity that MJ possessed.
I'm a.ssuming the same way that Celtics fans feel about P2, theres nothing wrong with being a fan of your teams leader
 9 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I'm a.ssuming the same way that Celtics fans feel about P2, theres nothing wrong with being a fan of your teams leader
yea I dont get how people twist it around

you respect a player's game and you're suddenly a d*ckrider

forum people crack me up
 12-20-2008, 10:03 AM         #29
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
oh jesus...

now your attacking my fanhood because I logically approach a situation? its sh*t like this that gives fans (for any team) a bad name, look at the big picture, LA could beat us, the Cav's could beat us, hell the Hawks couldve beaten us the other night, on any given night we could lose, every team on that list should be looked at as a threat, when you overlook an opponent is when you lose, luckily Doc is smarter than that...
Just quit it, your bringing up points I never argued.

So what if they can beat us, if your Mother had balls you wouldn't be alive.
 12-20-2008, 10:04 AM         #30
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
:applause: Kobe fans growing up? I expected the typical Kobe is the goat, Bynum the Celtic k!ller is back response.
 9 years ago '05        #31
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Just quit it, your bringing up points I never argued.

So what if they can beat us, if your Mother had balls you wouldn't be alive.
you said noone on that list is a threat, when in reality, EVERYONE on that list is a threat
 9 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
:applause: Kobe fans growing up? I expected the typical Kobe is the goat, Bynum the Celtic k!ller is back response.
been on my grown man sh*t

and who said Bynum's the Celtic k!ller?

he will bring the defensive presence we were missing last year, especially with Pau's girly a.ss frame in the paint trying to man up on players like Powe, Perkins and KG. How much of a presence Andrew brings? Well...that remains to be seen
 12-20-2008, 10:06 AM         #33
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
preaching to the choir, as I said I smoke pot daily, I know how it works and how it affects me, but sometimes when I'm stoned I say stupid sh*t too, it happens to everybody, no matter how much you smoke or how tolerant you are, sayin that gettin to 33 is gonna be a cakewalk is stupid, whether it was pot or you, it was a stupid comment...
You getting emotional is just plain hilarious, why even go online if you take everything literally.
Im sorry officer the Celtics can lose to anybody, but they probably won't for a undisclosed amount of time. Would you like a spell check as well?
 12-20-2008, 10:09 AM         #34
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
you said noone on that list is a threat, when in reality, EVERYONE on that list is a threat
I also say the sky is black, do you want a cookie?

Even LA fans taking jokes in here, got some dude repping Boston shedding tears.
 12-20-2008, 10:10 AM         #35
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
been on my grown man sh*t

and who said Bynum's the Celtic k!ller?

he will bring the defensive presence we were missing last year, especially with Pau's girly a.ss frame in the paint trying to man up on players like Powe, Perkins and KG. How much of a presence Andrew brings? Well...that remains to be seen
Like adding sugar to crystal light, a salad next to a chocolate cake.
 9 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Like adding sugar to crystal light, a salad next to a chocolate cake.
the hell kind of analogy is that?
 9 years ago '05        #37
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You getting emotional is just plain hilarious, why even go online if you take everything literally.
Im sorry officer the Celtics can lose to anybody, but they probably won't for a undisclosed amount of time. Would you like a spell check as well?
I'm sorry that I took what you LITERALLY wrote, literally...

How am I getting emotional? I'm just stating facts, youre the one who made a stupid a.ss thread, that in turn is most likely gonna make more ppl on here hate boston, the Lakers were c*cky after running thru the west last year, where did that get them? like I said before thank god Doc knows what he's doing, cause I guarentee he's not holding team meetings sayin "dont worry about december, nobody we play is a threat"....
 9 years ago '05        #38
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I also say the sky is black, do you want a cookie?

Even LA fans taking jokes in here, got some dude repping Boston shedding tears.
I dont even know how to respond to this, I mean, what are you even trying to say here?
 9 years ago '06        #39
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,522 | Props total: 17987 17987
nj can win or lose 2 any team depending on Yi
 12-20-2008, 10:21 AM         #40
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
the hell kind of analogy is that?
It just doesn't work, they want to lose weight, the Lakers want post defense.

Bynum with Gasol just won't work in the playoffs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago