Dec 17 - It's Official: RACISM is at it's PEAK!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
Those black guys were the "black Isreal lights", anyone who isn't from NYC, shut the fu*k up, these guys are more racist then Hitler was, they hate every race.
 12-22-2008, 02:35 PM         #162
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO that looping made me laugh sooo hard.

but yeah they should brutalized that woman. tired of females actin like they cant get brutalized
 12-22-2008, 05:30 PM         #163
sippin lean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you will never be EXCEPTED"

you think a black person did the captioning?
 9 years ago '05        #164
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think you did it.
 9 years ago '04        #165
yoronmynuts 
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
If i was there i wouldve threw some soda on her :)
 9 years ago '06        #166
thirdb1587 9 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 45 45
why does anyone care what she thinks!?! This is one persons opinion...not a race. you better believe there are asian, hispanic, and black people who feel the same way...regardless of what has happened over history people will not change, a fault of being human which we as a race cannot change
 9 years ago '04        #167
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
The Black men in that video are those insane "Black Jews" who call women on the streets wh0ores, bi*ches, etc. They throw around the F word like nothing one minute, and then read scripture the next.

There's video of them cussing out a couple black women, and almost getting into a f!ght.

They are a bane to real spiritual people.
 9 years ago '04        #168
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
dude u talkin about at its peak for hispanics and african americans

what about muslims? we got it 100X worse regardless of what kind of muslim, black, arab w/e
 9 years ago '04        #169
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
all black israelites arent as bad as these dudes, but they both are mad racist

over all I guess you could say that white bi*ch was def more racist tho

talkin about money, me and anyone in my fam could crush that gap sweater bi*ch with our wallets
 12-23-2008, 03:18 AM         #170
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm, hmm, interesting, not news.
Mods? OH wait that's right, no balls.

viva la raza but this belong someplace else and what's the second word baby? Orden, order. So get this sh*t in order.
 12-23-2008, 03:28 AM         #171
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thirdb1587 said:
why does anyone care what she thinks!?! This is one persons opinion...not a race. you better believe there are asian, hispanic, and black people who feel the same way...regardless of what has happened over history people will not change, a fault of being human which we as a race cannot change
Yeah I could give a fu*k what one woman thinks. There are so many crazies out there, this just isn't news. I've met worse.
 9 years ago '05        #172
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
She should be given an award for not hiding her racism.. she actually said what she thought regardless of who on this forum agrees with her...

i love all the ignorant a**holes who are saying smack her down, beat her a.ss, etc. You are all cowards and would do nothing but get insulted by her. And to the dumb a.ss who said I would be in jail or whatever, I hope you do end up there so I can laugh at you for being an idiot.

There is no way to rid the world of racism, s3xism, etc. The fact that this was able to get anybody mad is a shame. In my life, I have dealt with sooo much racism that I don't even care anymore. It's like.. if you hang out with certain people and they talk sh*t behind your back.. If you stay worked up about it, you are only hurting yourself. If you stop talking to them, you feel much better. So, if someone treats you with disrespect (due to racism, s3xism, etc) don't deal with that individual anymore. Don't classify an entire group based off their words/actions. Ohhh yeahh btw anyone seeking sympathy for being born a certain color, nationality, s3x.. .cry me a fu*kin river...
 9 years ago '07        #173
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
fu*k naggers
 9 years ago '07        #174
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol black people always trying to get latinos on they damn side

the fu*k is wrong with yall...they dont give a fu*k about black folks either
 9 years ago '07        #175
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
The Black men in that video are those insane "Black Jews" who call women on the streets wh0ores, bi*ches, etc. They throw around the F word like nothing one minute, and then read scripture the next.

There's video of them cussing out a couple black women, and almost getting into a f!ght.

They are a bane to real spiritual people.
There usually not like that. The ones you are talking about were on some other stuff
 9 years ago '04        #176
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
fuk dat zzzzzz bi*ch:angry14:

and cant nobody come in hea and defend none of that sh*t,she should have gotten her face beat in

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 12-24-2008 at 10:58 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #177
Ramses 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
 smithahr said:
Says the black dude who believes he's superior to whites/latinos/asians... so what does that make your nature ???
When the hell did I ever state that me being a black male is superior to any chinese,hispanic,or white? It seems as if your just mad at the fact that im black and I love it.Stop trying to portray my image as if I feel blacks are superior to any other race.What I have been consistently stating is blacks contribution to civilization,how it has been plagarized, and how american history does not acknowledge us besides slavery and the civil rights.Oh and about my nature, all you need to know is that I am one with myself buddy.
Instead of just talking out your a.ss why don't you address my post:
"Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged"
 12-27-2008, 05:14 AM         #178
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramses said:
When the hell did I ever state that me being a black male is superior to any chinese,hispanic,or white? It seems as if your just mad at the fact that im black and I love it.Stop trying to portray my image as if I feel blacks are superior to any other race.What I have been consistently stating is blacks contribution to civilization,how it has been plagarized, and how american history does not acknowledge us besides slavery and the civil rights.Oh and about my nature, all you need to know is that I am one with myself buddy.
couldnt give a fu*k about your lame a.ss, your pride or your superiority complex u stated and correct me if im wrong that ur a reincarnation of the first black pharoah - pharoahs believed or at least claimed they're GODS - now i donno about u but when u claim ur a god to me its equal to saying I'M SUPERIOR... and american history acknowledges AMERICAN HISTORY not dutch history, not german history and not irish history so why the fu*k would it acknowledge african history ??? And regarding your post - Who the hell are you to talk about mine or any other persons basic nature, GTFOH with that stupid attitude theres no basic white nature or basic black nature theres basic nature of ppl regardless of colors, what a fu*k does someones nature has to do with his skin, ur on some ignorant BS....
 12-27-2008, 05:50 AM         #179
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramses said:
but you know theyre your beliefs so why deny them now, theres whole thread worths of ur bullsh*t, and all u do is copy and paste nonsense off afro centric websites without checking anything theyve said and quote people in an attempt to prove a point about race, then it turns out the person u quoted believed whites were the superior race.

your any ill informed racist trying 2 latch on to other peoples culture in an attempt to put your own insecurities to one side.

and yeah, every american learns about european feudalism, the english civil war etc.

i mean youve claimed your a reincarnated pharoh ffs= you is a mental.
 12-27-2008, 09:04 AM         #180
Zlane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
gonna take more than a black president and a few more elections to undo centuries of hate towards us homie don't fall for the okie doke.
Realize none of those people from the other centuries are alive when your kids grow up...
Clinging onto some racist sh*t that happened way before you were ever born is just retarded, your the one keeping it alive then...
Many black people talk sh*t about white people who's done them nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy